FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rock passive?

By KingAchelexus - MEMBER - January 30, 2016, 19:11:22

Since Feca Master is glitched(does not give resist to the lower element), I was wondering what would be the best passive to use instead, I never used Rock on any of my characters, but late game dungeons deal so much damage that I was considering using it on my Feca, thoughts?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 820
KingAchelexus|2016-01-30 19:11:22
Since Feca Master is glitched(does not give resist to the lower element), I was wondering what would be the best passive to use instead, I never used Rock on any of my characters, but late game dungeons deal so much damage that I was considering using it on my Feca, thoughts?
I could even imagine not having Feca Master due to the reduced ap cost of spells... I'd say stick with Feca Master... Its basically an essential.
0 0
Score : 758

Rock is great on feca in moon dungeons especially if youre just a tank/support feca that does next to no damage

0 0
Score : 4423
SirArliden|2016-01-30 21:31:53
KingAchelexus|2016-01-30 19:11:22
I could even imagine not having Feca Master due to the reduced ap cost of spells... I'd say stick with Feca Master... Its basically an essential.

I dont use these spells a lot anyway.
0 0
Score : 3403
KingAchelexus|2016-01-31 00:20:57

I dont use these spells a lot anyway.
If you are already using carapace, then go rock.
0 0
Respond to this thread