FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where's the Neutral armor?

By Berendirith October 01, 2015, 20:10:49

Based on Click here Feca class can cast glyph or armor, to the ground and player, also allies.

When I got into the game, Feca class doesn't have Glyph or Armor spell, instead he has "Tonic Glyph", which can only be casted on the empty space.

The thing is this sort of "feca armor" is kinda not exist right? it's the new thing after revamp maybe, im new, so I don't know the past looks like.

What confused me is the spells like "Drip", it says [Unbewitches "Feca Armor"], what kind of armor is that? from the glyph? or other else?

Thanks for viewing my question.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3403
Armors:

Feca Armor refers to Orb Armor, Magma Armor and Bubble Armor. These armors are unique, meaning you can only wear one, and there can only be one in play. To explain better let me use an example.

You are using orb armor to tank, but you use bubble armor to walk away from an enemy, This will remove orb armor and give you the bubble armor. Then you place bubble armor on an ally that needs it, you will lose the armor cause now your ally is using it, leaving you with no armor on yourself.

Now there's another kind of secondary armor, these are Meteorite Shower, Fecabo and Drip Armor. These ones work differently. You can stack all 3 on an ally with no problem. But they do not stack with the "Feca armors". If you cast a secondary armor, it will remove any of the "Feca armors", and the other way around too, if you cast a "Feca Armor" it will remove the secondary armors.

And finally there's the Active Armors: Peace Armor and Immunity. These do not affect any other armor, so you can cast them without problem, but they have long cooldowns, since they make you immune to damage.

Glyphs:

The new glyphs are called: Avalanche(Water), Flaming Carpet(Fire) and Fecablades (Earth). You should unlock them between level 15 to 25. Check your elemental spells for them and give 'em a try.

Keep in mind you need 1 control point per glyph in play, so you cant use all 3 glyphs at once until you have 3 control. Tonic glyph also counts as a glyph that needs control. Armors dont need it.
0 0
Score : 7221

The wiki is hugely outdated.
The official page on Fecas might be more relevant, even if it only tells you what spells the class has.

With the spell-deck-revamp they got rid of the old concept of neutral armors and replaced it with these new versions that only do 1 thing.
The new ones don't have different effects if cast on the ground or on allies anymore. They only have 1 use.

There are 3 "armors" now:
- Magmatic Armor (from Magma)
- Bubble Armor (from Bubble)
- Orb Armor (from Orb)

Each one of those armors can only be worn once per team. So if you cast Bubble on yourself, then on an ally, it will be removed from you and instead only appear on the ally.
They also don't stack. If you cast Orb Armor on yourself, then Bubble Armor, Orb Armor will be replaced.
Those armors will last forever once cast, or in case of Orb Armor, until fully depleted.

Meteorite Shower, Drip, Fecabo and the Armors all remove existing Armors.
That means if you have e.g. Orb Armor on yourself, then use Drip, the Orb Armor will be removed.
However, Drip and Meteorite Shower do stack on themselves, as neither of them count as an Armor.
They also don't remove the AoE-effect when you place an Armor, e.g. "Magma" when you place Magmatic Armor.

It is, however, not possible to use Drip on yourself, then add an Armor on top of that, as Drip removes itself when an Armor is added.

Feel free to ask if something remains unclear.

Cheers!

0 0
Score : 7981

Correction on armors. Each Feca can have max 1 of each armor, and it doesn't use control, on either tham or an ally (so they could use one themselves, and have each other armor on other allies, and even if they have only 1 point of control).

The only exception is that now matter how many Fecas you have, there can be only ONE bubble armor per team.

0 0
Score : 7221
HealingHotness|2015-10-03 23:57:39
The only exception is that now matter how many Fecas you have, there can be only ONE bubble armor per team.
IIRC, I had situations where other armors were unique when playing with 2 fecas on the team as well.
I experienced it primarily with Magmatic Armor, which I had to recast every turn because the other feca used it as well.
0 0
Score : 7981
SplingSplingSpling|2015-10-04 21:59:21
HealingHotness|2015-10-03 23:57:39
IIRC, I had situations where other armors were unique when playing with 2 fecas on the team as well.
I experienced it primarily with Magmatic Armor, which I had to recast every turn because the other feca used it as well.
They might have changed it to make all 3 armors unique, but I know on Beta when I checked only was was supposed to be unique. Granted, I'm usually the only Feca on my team so I haven't had much experience with conflicting armors.
0 0
Respond to this thread