By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit Support Feca Guide! (PvM and PvP) (Updated for Ouginak Patch)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00

Hey, Nutella Covered Balls here. A few people have asked me to make a Feca Guide, so here I am! This is my main guide and will only be focusing on content Post-Moon. If you want to see a guide more relevant to content before that, you can check out my other guide here. Also, Feca was recently changed, so some info is subject to change. That aside, Feca is an AMAZING asset to any team right now and will amplify a teams damage output and defense tenfold compared to any other class! Well, here's my guide on spells, passives, and stats. Hope it helps! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PvM:

Spells:

-Fire-

With the shift to support meta, I don't really feel like there's much to say about fire. Meteor is definitely core since 20% damage inflicted for 2AP is pretty insane, and Magma is optional but not recommended because even though it's more damage inflicted buffs, the spell slot is best saved for more important spells.

-Water-

Steam, Bubble, and Avalanche are the must haves in the water branch. Just like before, Steam is still essential almost purely for positioning reasons. Bubble gives +4 range and makes your target unlockable, along with lasting until placed on another target which is absolutely insane for 3AP. Lastly, Avalanche is really nice for applying the Leather Plating Debuff to enemies as well as limiting their actions. As for other spells, Drip provides a decent shield with barrier able to be cast on more than one ally.

-Earth-

Now to the good stuff happy. Feca Staff, Defensive Orb, and Fecablades are the extremely strong ones in the earth branch. Feca Staff has -final damage and flaming added to its already decent base damage. Defensive Orb is a much stronger shield than Drip, but only one person on the team can have it at a time, making it important to decide who has has it and when. Fecablades is the -mp version of Avalanche, and is just as useful.

Now here's my main decks using this build:

Passives:

Main choices:
There is a lot of room for change when it comes to passives, but here is what I found to be most effective. In the first spot Shield is the best choices giving +shields and lock which in turn gives resist. In the second slot, Temporal Flux is my favorite option. It gives +2 mp after teleporting AND allows you to tele every turn. It also still gives the +range and adds the pull on Inversion, but while still being nice, that isn't nearly as useful anymore. Third, Refection is a must. It just adds so much tankyness to your kit, there's no reason not to take it. Now in Zinit, I strongly believe damage prevention is where it's at, and for that reason I like to take Leather Plating. Plating applies -20% damage inflicted (to the Fecas allies) to any enemy that starts on one of your glyphs which helps a ton with reducing damage. 5th I take Resilience because it gives free control which allows me to place as many glyphs as I could ever need as well as giving free lock every time a glyph is triggered. Now for my last passive, I take Inhalation. I take this because now that Feca is mainly a support character, going before your team's DD makes a huge difference in terms of damage output. I'de also like to mention Medicine. I know what you're thinking "Medicine on a Feca??? Nutella you're crazy," but hear me out. With the shift in the Feca meta, it's extremely essential to shield allies and this passive increases them even more than I thought. After some testing it's apparent Medicine scales multiplicitively with Shield which allows for some insane numbers especially with the new gear. This coupled with the meta shift makes Medicine an easy choice.

My passives:

Stats:

-INT- 10 points in Resistance is always a must. From here on, you can take Heals Received and/or 3-6 points in Barrier, followed by Max HP, it really comes down to preference.
-STR- Dump Close Combat, then Single Target, then General Damage, since shields only scale off single, cc, and general.
-Agility- Dump 15-20 points into Lock, then 20 points in WillpowerAfter that finish with some more points in Lock. If you don't already have enough, a few points in Initiative also couldn't hurt.
-Chance- Dump Block, then Crit/Backstab Resist.
-Major- For majors, AP, MP, Resist, and Range are by far the best specs on Feca. If you don't have enough control, sacrifice some stats to get some from gear then run Resilience at 200!

1v1 PvP:

Spells:

-Fire-

Here is where most of your dmg will come from; Flame Carpet and Meteor. These are essential in 1v1 PvP as Flame Carpet has amazing base dmg for a spell that lasts 2 turns AND goes through shields. Meteor is just as great since it allows you to deal a bit of dmg from a range, but more importantly you can spam it on yourself to regen a ton of WP. As for other spells, Magma can be neglected for 1v1 PvP since shielding will be your main goal. Nat Att feels like it's made for 1v1, but it's competition (Meteor) offers the WP regen making it the superior choice is most scenarios. Lastly, Fecastopheles is another great spell. Although it's limited but its MP and high AP cost, the damage, incurable, and scalding make it an essential spell in some matchups.

-Water-

Here, I would make sure to have Avalanche, Steam, and Bubble against most classes. Starting with Avalanche, the -4 AP and good damage through shields (even without much dmg%). Steam is just a great spell overall as it allows you to position enemies on and around your glyphs, and Bubble can be insane in 1v1 when paired with Fecablades against classes like Srams. Using this armor will increase your kiting potential tenfold and hopefully give you an edge against those pesky Srams. Lastly, Crashing Wave might seem as if it would be better in PvP, and while this is true, I still wouldn't take it. This is because the WP cost is much more effective on other things such as Immunity, Provocation, and Tele Flux, and it still has an immense AP cost.

-Earth-

For the most part, earth is the same as PvM. Fecabo is best left untouched, but Fecammer is very strong in PvP due to its high base dmg, and -MP utility. Feca Staff, Fecablades, and Defensive Orb are still core.

-Special-

Jesus Christ where do I even start. These 2 spells are broken. Feca is a class that doesn't have a heal spell for a reason yet there was recently a universal active added that allows Feca to heal. Not to mention there's another active that gives Feca the ability to have an insanely high base damage ability (weapon). Both of these spells are simply overpowered.

Now, here's a deck example for 1v1 PvP:
(Drip and Meteor can be exchanged)

1v1 Stats:

-Int- 10 points in resist is still essential, but after that 5-10 points in Barrier is really a must followed by Max HP.
-Str- Here you probably want to dump General Dmg, so neither your shields nor glyphs take much of a hit.
-Agility- In this tree, I opted for Lock & Dodge due to how useful dodge is in 1v1. You could also take all Lock, or Willpower.
-Chance- Here you pretty much want the same thing as PvM, 20 in Block then even between Crit and Backstab Resist. You could also take Berserk dmg to cheese enemies and synergize with Victus Shell.
-Major- Also the same as PvM. AP/MP, Range or Control, and Final resist.

Passives:

For 1v1 passives you want Resilience for the larger Carpet and to prevent taking dmg from your own glyphs,Temp Flux for TP every turn and the MP, Shield for more lock and shields, Refection for amazing tank stats, Elementor for more glyph dmg/duration, and/or Feca Master for cheaper shield costs. Carnage is also great as a straight up increase to direct and indirect dmg at the cost of lower heal from Bone Marrow. Instead of Carnage you can take Eye for an Eye to increase direct dmg while not taking a hit on heals.

1v1 PvP passive example:

or, an alternative I also use a lot:

Group PvP:

I left this till the end, because group and 1v1 are VERY different for Feca. For group PvP, you really just want everything I listed in the PvM section. You're goals are exactly the same in group PvP and PvM; keep your team alive, and make the enemy team easier to kill.

Here's the deck that I use for group PvP:

Deck Explenation:
Group PvP is pretty standard and extremely similar to PvM with its spells, the only main difference being Magma isn't worth the slot and should instead be replaced with the second invulnerability active to give your team more survivability. Passives are pretty standard aside from Leather Plating. I take this because in group PvP starting on -MP is already bad enough for your opponents, and this also makes them do less damage to your allies. However this effect does not apply if an enemy steals your Tonic glyph.

Group Stats:
-INT- 10 points in Resistance is always a must. From here on, you can take Heals Received and/or 3-6 points in Barrier, followed by Max HP, it really comes down to preference.
-STR- Dump Close Combat, then Single Target, then General Damage
-Agility- Dump 15-20 points into Lock, then 20 points in WillpowerAfter that finish with some more points in Lock or Initiative.
-Chance- Dump Block, then Crit/Backstab Resist.
-Major- For majors, AP, MP, Resist, and Range are by far the best specs on Feca. If you don't have enough control, sacrifice some stats to get some from gear then run Resilience at 200!

GEAR!!:
Here's my current set on live which is only missing its Ochre Dofus Fragment from being 100% complete. I know this is a but much to ask of most people to get using Ogrest's Wrath and all, so here's the version I used before Ogrest's Wrath:
As far as other builds go and Epic/Relic runes, feel free to leave a comment or PM me on discord (#Uni5903).

Conclusion:

I hope you enjoyed the guide, and learned something new about Feca. Feca is still and always will be my favorite class even if others think it's boring. No matter how good you think you are, there's always more tricks you can learn and little ways you can improve biggrin. Anyways, Good luck and have fun!
33 -1
Reactions 176
Score : 2356

good guide, glad i forced you to make it XD

1 -1
Score : 8039

I disagree I think Natural Attack is a good PvE spell. Otherwise a decent guide.

0 -2
Score : -11

Best. 10/10

0 -1
Score : 1125

0 -3
Score : 873
HealingHotness|2015-09-14 06:18:24
I disagree I think Natural Attack is a good PvE spell. Otherwise a decent guide.
There are many mobs which are really tanky, I'd have to dissagree with you here.

About the PvP build however... I think maxing all glyphs would be a must because you can keep the enemy on them a lot and therefore should try to get the most of their damage - if you focus on direct damage any shielder (or any person with barrier) will win against you.

Fear the Sram tho laugh 
0 0
Score : 149

This guide is assuming 1v1 pvp which is the majority of the time but you have to input this into your guide.

You also need to clarify what passives and spells for group pvp setting.

7/10

0 0
Score : 360

mmm Feca lovers still exist laugh

Sadly Feca as DD doesn't work that good anymore angry

That's why the population of that class is so low. A Feca focused in damage is a solo layer anyway.

PD Flaming Carpet is deadly idd, for teammates cool 

0 -1
ambitionzazaridah|2015-09-14 06:47:57
This guide is assuming 1v1 pvp which is the majority of the time but you have to input this into your guide.

You also need to clarify what passives and spells for group pvp setting.

7/10
Thank you for the input, I'll update this later to include group PvP happy 

shankissimo|2015-09-14 06:45:34
There are many mobs which are really tanky, I'd have to dissagree with you here.

About the PvP build however... I think maxing all glyphs would be a must because you can keep the enemy on them a lot and therefore should try to get the most of their damage - if you focus on direct damage any shielder (or any person with barrier) will win against you.

Fear the Sram tho laugh
Haha yeah, Srams are REALLY tough for Feca now, especially if you're a Sram with 79% resist and barrier (cough Varuru cough). I looked back over the spells, and I recommended meteor in PvP and didn't even take it in the deck wacko. So I think I'll update that today to level up the other glyphs higher for more dmg. Thanks!
0 0
BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-14 13:25:31

shankissimo|2015-09-14 06:45:34

Fear the Sram tho laugh
Haha yeah, Srams are REALLY tough for Feca now, especially if you're a Sram with 79% resist and barrier (cough Varuru cough). I looked back over the spells, and I recommended meteor in PvP and didn't even take it in the deck wacko. So I think I'll update that today to level up the other glyphs higher for more dmg. Thanks!
Any Sram is tough for Feca hahaha, complete armor ignore+potent poison-alotofAP, and if hes got medicine Ripoff+ColdBlood heals ~5000 *usable potentially usable eveery 3rd turn, just like invisibilitity*.

Approximity because of heal resists.
0 0
Score : 2491

Hi,

In earth branch, do you consider necessary lvl fecablades for pvm and pvp? I have a sadida in my team with bramble, fertilizer and wildgrass.

In water I lvl drip, bubble and steam biggrin 

0 -1
morezanto|2015-09-14 15:21:48
Hi,

In earth branch, do you consider necessary lvl fecablades for pvm and pvp? I have a sadida in my team with bramble, fertilizer and wildgrass.

In water I lvl drip, bubble and steam biggrin
Hey, I wouldn't consider Fecablades necessary, especially if you have a Sadida constantly in your group. I just find it very useful in areas such as Xelor Past where if a mob gains more than a certain amount of mp, It does a huge AOE burst. Also, if you're level 175, leveling it to 100 for -4 MP is VERY easy, and doesn't require much spell exp at all.
0 -1
Score : 490

In your guide you don't mention Fecastopheles for PVP. What's the reason you didn't take it, especially since you're bound to face healers like Pandas and Sadidas?

0 -1
TheAntKnight|2015-09-14 23:34:15
In your guide you don't mention Fecastopheles for PVP. What's the reason you didn't take it, especially since you're bound to face healers like Pandas and Sadidas?
I've tried this on the beta, and from what I've seen, keeping it up every turn is VERY difficult, do to the high AP and MP cost as well as managing glyphs, shields, etc.

If you can find room in your build for this, then that's great. I just don't feel like the 30% incurable is worth it when heal resist is a thing, and other classes such as Sacrier have a much stronger Incurable.
0 -1
Score : 423

what about gear for full tank feca?

0 0
BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-14 23:39:16
other classes such as Sacrier have a much stronger Incurable.
Sacrier's Incurable is close combat single target with WP cost, I think Fecastopheles is needed for Feca as it is a reliable damage source, also the Incurable. At least in PvP.
0 0
Scab|2015-09-15 00:34:06
Hybrid or Tribrid?
0 0
Score : 490

Wait a sec, no Tonic in pvp build? o.O Really? That sounds almost blasphemous. tongue 

1 0
Score : 762

i jst build class feca, just for PVM purpose, may i ask how much Range and Control normally needed for good buffing/shielding allies in PVE ?
thx

0 0
Score : 423
BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-15 03:58:05
Scab|2015-09-15 00:34:06
Hybrid or Tribrid?
water/earth
0 0
Respond to this thread