FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 31

Is this guide still up to date? Am a returning player and picking my favourite class back up biggrin .

And by 'general damage' do you mean Elemental Mastery? Under the strenght caracteristics?

0 0
Score : 1

me too have the same cuestion, this guide still up to date?

0 0
Score : 1137

As of now (7/15/19) this guide is updated to include everything in the enchanment update. If there’s anything extra you fee should be included, feel free to comment it on this thread!

1 0
Score : 3137

anyone have an issue where Ogrest Wrath and Navigator's Ring cause more than -9 crit and it bugs out and you don't receive the +AP from wrath? I have had to stat crit just to get it to exactly -9 crit in order for the +AP to register.  

Enceladon|2019-07-17 03:36:28
That is not a bug, read the condition tab of -crit items. You need to have crit higher than -10 or the other stats of -crit items don't get applied.

oh I never thought to check the conditions tab. oops. Thanks! 
0 0
Score : 6233

That is not a bug, read the condition tab of -crit items. You need to have crit higher than -10 or the other stats of -crit items don't get applied.

2 0
Score : 279

Happy to see the update. Kind of strange times we live in, with Fecas who build for damage... Shield bash!

1 0
Respond to this thread