By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 682

Any thought for Lucloak vs Fan Shield guys?

0 0
Score : 2282

Depends on your playstyle.
For maximum resist, it would be Fan Shield but since that isn't as much of a priority anymore in Zinit, you could go for Lucloak to get the extra range from Moon Aegis.

Third option would be the Moon Epaulettes for even more range and higher block.

0 0
Score : 3970

theres capes with way better masteries AND resists than luclaok,which make fan shield better to reach higher stats

1 -1
Score : 897

Can i follow this guide from lvl 1? Or i must follow some other build?

Mainly for PvE

0 0
Score : 1132

It really depends on if you're playing solo or not. In a group, yeah this guide will work from level 1. If you're solo, you could try something more like my pvp build until you get to a point where you have to group, otherwise you'll have an extremely hard time killing things.

0 0
Score : 897

I'm in a team, we both are using 3 chars, i'm using Osa, Feca and Eni, my friend is using Sram, Enu and Eca

0 0
Score : 1

This guide is really nicely done, i'm following it when i'm in a party to do some dungeon. I think, the only "black point" is the lack of build for soloing things but well, the 1v1 pvp part and a bit of brain is enough to get what you need !

0 0
Score : 3378

To clarify, orb scales off of melee mastery no matter the distance? If so, does drip behave the same way?

0 0
Score : 3679

Yes

0 0
Score : 134

Good Shit, my Dude.

10/10 would read again
2 0

Any info about Willpower mechanic? I'm still a bit confused with how that works. As far as I know if you want to lock enemies you have to get more will than your opponent has. Only that I know so far, need more details about it and how it will reduce or added during battle.

0 0

I really dislike the willpower changesand think they were a mistake, but either way Ankama described the willpower mechanic better tha I probably can in the devblog not too long ago. Incase you missed it I’ll leave a link here. (Can’t hyperlink cuz mobile) https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/devblog/tickets/767751-devblog-new-combat-mechanics

1 0
Score : 70

What is that bone thing special skill?

0 0
Score : 9703

Its from new ouganiak questline. That spell make bone-totem that heals in square around a bone. Heals are based on your character water mastery.

4 -1
Score : 537

What are the two special skills mentioned in the guide?

edit* Bone one I see now, whats the other?

0 0
Score : 9703

As I write above one is Bone spell from ouganiak questline.
2nd special skill is Mastery of weapon from huppermage questline part 1 if I remeber corectly. Cost 2 ap to pass your tour but gives massiv bonus to weapon attacks next turn.

1 -1
Score : 821

Dont you miss having more lock? 

0 0
Score : 3970

locking things is not mendatory anymore compared to moon meta,and for some case,it's even unrecommanded

1 0
Score : 826

hey nut. i saw ur build and im interest with ur gear build. im returnee player. and i dont know zinit gear name. maybe u can put the name of ur gears here? and maybe u can give some price estimation from each of ur gear?

thx anyway.and sry iif my english not good.

wow nice.. thx a lot for ur reply.. yeah its hard to checking price the market now not many stuff to find too.. hahaha.. thx nutela..

thx for reply nut.. its hard to find the price nowadays coz no one selling stuff on market. haha.. thx a lot for the lists it will help me a lot.

0 0

Hey, I'll just make a short list of the gear here, since fitting it into the guide looked really awkward. 
Hat: Black Dreggheadgear
Cape: Alt Tabron
Ammy: Soft Boiled Talisman
Eppaulettes: Galondrial Stripes
Breastplate: Smoke Tabard
Belt: Erebelt
Rings: Forgotten Navigator's Ring and Ogrest's Wrath
Boots: Easandals
Weapon(s): Fogblade and Ashen Shield
Emblem: Ochre Dofus Fragment

As for prices, I don't use the market and prices vary wildly from server to server, so I really can't help you there. Good luck my dude.

1 0
Score : -34

hey man im complete new to the game(bugged at tutorial and quit), i just created afeca is this guide noob friendly? i can follow it and have no trouble or is more for like end game or more advance stuff?

0 0

Hey Laurentz, if you're playing in a group, you're probably going to want to follow my tank moon guide until you reach 186+ and that will more or less serve you fine. However, if you're solo, I recommend you follow the build that's in the PvP section of this guide since it'll allow you to do more damage until you reach around level 111 when you need groups, then I would use the tank guide from there.

1 0
Score : 4

Hey, I was wondering which runes I should use?

And what should i add in support runes?

0 0

I will try to help,

Guard Up relic Rune for give you 30% defense against poisons or damage that you receive when you start your turn, for example, sram poisons, feca glyphes, etc

Robust Rune for missile barrier 50% from your level, similar like barrier stat but for missile/ranged attack

Brutality Rune add up your CC point into Area of Effect point if your AoE>CC with the consequence of your distance mastery (you did not lose the CC point)

and Trust for bonus block rate +20% if you dont get healed in your turn

This is merely my personal favorite, then again using of relic epic runes depends on your preference and how you will utilize that in battle. better see their description and look which fits your game play well 

0 0
Score : 175

Im thinking of making a feca, but was wondering if it would be a good combo with sac and enutrof?

0 0

For sure, the only thing you're gonna want is some heals from somewhere. Other than that, Feca covers buffing and tanking, Enu covers debuffing and some damage, and Sac covers the rest of the damage you need.

0 0
Score : 47

Hi. How do I get the Mastery of Weapons skill?

0 0
Score : 582

It's given after completing the year 1 huppermage school quests

0 0
Score : 1

Heyo, thanks for the guide =)
i was wondering what kind of dragoturkey should i go for.
Single target or close combat ?

0 0
Score : 820

I'd say CC because 99% of the time you'll be in close combat and it doesn't negatively effect your orbs/drip armor.

1 0
Score : 82

Assuming this is up to date for the most part?

0 0

For current patch, yes it is. However, next update is changing a ton of things and I will be redoing this guide almost completely. Until then though, it is up to date (not really including Shadofang though, but I'm waiting till I redo my guide for that as well as a vast majority of people able to do Shadofang already use their own strategy).

1 0
Score : 36

Is Elemental Mastery good for damage?

0 0
Score : 537

Hi Nutella,

Does medicine still stack with our shields?

0 0

yup

0 0
Respond to this thread