By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 989

Bumped for dad <3

1 -1
Score : 1465

What is atrophy?

0 0
Score : 1132

AP/MP steal~

1 -1
Score : 3993

what costume is that ?

0 0
Score : 7001

Looks like PeeVeePee Costume.

0 0
Score : 682

How does AP/MP removal % work for feca? I still don't get it. 

0 0

I actually don't know the exact numbers, but I know it helps counter hypermovement/hyperaction and basically just increases the chance for ap/mp removal from fecablades, fecammer, and avalanche.

0 0
Score : 1

What gear should I actually go for at level 80-100 ? Is crafting moowolf set really worth it ? It feels like I'm levelling up way too fast to care about crafting gear, what should I do ?

0 0

If you're leveling that fast, just use what you drop for the most part until you start slowing down. It'll likely start to get harder around 120~ where you can farm Castuc, Dragon Pig, or even Mecha gear as well as begin farming for a relic like Solomonk or Harry Boots

0 0
Score : 766

What about the glyph damage? Is it considered as single target damage? or area of effect because of it's size? 

BTW thanks for the guide, it's really helping out biggrin

0 0

NP, glad the guide is helping! To answer your question glyphs scale off Area damage not Single Target

0 0
Score : 766

BetterThanBoxBox| - MEMBER - Today - 07:31:22 NP, glad the guide is helping! To answer your question glyphs scale off Area damage not Single Target
Are you sure? I saw a lot of people saying its single target once it only attacks 1 enemy at time in his own turn..

0 0

Yes, I am 100% sure. I've tested multiple times and also theres this:

If you check any glyph, it's counted as a "zone spell" which means they scale with AoE damage
1 0
Score : 635

why "20 points in Atrophy (AP/MP steal)

0 0

On end game bosses such as Nyl King, you're going to be relying on Fecablades 2/3 turns and you NEED to steal at least 2mp. This is extremely improbable without statting atrophy OR runing it. (Atrophy runes are more efficient than the stat, but most people can't afford those so the stat is the next best thing)

2 0
Score : 682

dragomlol| - MEMBER - Yesterday - 16:34:24
 BetterThanBoxBox| - MEMBER - Today - 07:31:22 NP, glad the guide is helping! To answer your question glyphs scale off Area damage not Single Target
Are you sure? I saw a lot of people saying its single target once it only attacks 1 enemy at time in his own turn..

The only AOE spell that count as single target is Defensive Orb CMIIW.
Just like Boxbox said most glyph are AoE spell. If you feel unsure check the right most symbol on skill description to describe whether the skill is AoE or Single Target.
0 0
Score : 3679

Hai guys, have anyone done the math and knows what items are the best for end game feca tank? 

0 0
Score : 11678

Caitz|2017-05-24 13:05:25
Hai guys, have anyone done the math and knows what items are the best for end game feca tank? 

For full tank I don't think too much changes with the recent update. It's a good question to ask though.

I'll bold new items.

Helmet = Dora Borette or Dora Marron. Marron is 50 res for 4 elements = 200 total, Borette is 65 res for 3 elements = 195 total and has more block and mastery.
Epaulettes = Paradoxical Epaullettes. Possibly with some competition from Helmpaulettes (Para are 40 res for 4 elements, Helmpaul are 50 for 3 and 10 cri res but also have a lot more mastery.)
Amulet = Loyal Guawd Talisman. If the item balance changes extend down to wabbit items then Loyal Guawd Talisman may get nerfed at some point in the future, in which case the contenders are Talisman Djaro or possibly Iridescent Necklace.
Breastplate = Coat of Chain Scales, but it has no AP or MP and it's a Nogord item. Failing that, Kokorset. Coat of Chain Scales definitely looks worth using, but I think you'll need to keep a backup BP for scenarios where you need more MP.
Cape = Nyl Flag. Mage Coat also boasts quite nice res, but not quite as good and it's a Nogord item.
Belt = Erebelt. It's an upgrade over kanniveyor belt.
Boots = Bootanics.
Ring 1 = Bermuda Tribangle
Ring 2 = Soul Brother.
Emblem = Black Crow Emblem.
Shield = Ashen Shield. It's an upgrade over Windshield. Unless you want the range from Moon Aegis.
Weapon = Frappus Shushu.

Dragon Slicer is also viable as a 2hander but is slightly worse imo. Dragon Slicer = 45 res for 4 elements using both weapon slots. Ashen shield is 50 res for 3 elements, and then 18 res for 4 elements from frappus shushu (combined that's 55.5 average res for the 2 slots). You get a lot more mastery from Dragon Slicer, but you lose the control from frappus and get less block.

Epic = Prismatic Belt, but it's a Nogord item. Indestructible Boots as second pick. Durable shield as third pick. Durable shield is still viable despite the competition from Ashen Shield but I do think it got taken down a notch. Durable Shield + Bootanics vs Ashen Shield + Indestructible Boots  = +3 mastery, +40 melee mastery, -35 single target mastery, +10 res to 3 elements, -40 res to the fourth element, -20 lock, -233 hp.

Relic = Lucloak. Still the best tank Relic imo. Maybe the mastery and block on Moon Epaulettes is also attractive, but IMO if you're going to drop an AP/MP then as a pure tank dropping it for Coat of Chain Scales is better than dropping it for Moon Epaul.
0 0
Score : 2282

This is a pretty good answer but applies mainly for a pure tank Feca which doesn't seem as strong in Zinit as it was in Moon. I find it a lot better to be investing into some other stats to increase the Feca's supporting ability even at the cost of defensive stats. With that I mean things like range and initiative as well as dodge potentially.

So I would invest into a Nyl Tooth as well as a Moon Aegis and Moon Epaulettes (which in fact do have an MP unlike the original Monkey King Epaulettes version).

Also some other alternatives I would add to that list:

Breastplate: Empelol Breastplate for those that want 3 Control without investing into the Major or using Resilience.
Cape: Riktus Cape and Sham Moon Tail-Cape. Both with decent resist and the former having more block.

1 0
Score : 3969

it seems like the feca's tanking aspect lost a lot of significance in zinit 2 content(bosses with infinite range and no los moves),while buffing/armoring/debuffing became a way more interesting options,what do you think about that nutella?

i personally work with my feca as earth-water for maximum armoring ability,with 85% res ,+2range and 220 ini to buff my  sram mate just before their turn,at the detriment of an inperfect block which doesn't really matter

0 0

Thats true, someone i spoke too said to go ssingle target and range items while maintaining over 80% ress, not melee as u can protect and buff ur allies from afar

0 0

If it's for armoring then melee will still apply whether you do it from CC range or not.

0 0

that doesnt makse sense tho, how would melae affect an orb cast from 8 cells away?

0 0

Because that's how shields work in the game. It's not like Orb would benefit from AoE Mastery because it's kind of an AoE shielding spell.

1 0

but orb considering its aoe effect is considered a single target spell, hence its increased by single target mastery, and melee when cast in melee, and distance when cast in distance...im not really sure what are you saying, youre not making sense

0 -1

i casted orb on self (uses meelee mastery) and on a far away target,it gave exatly the same amount of armor to both cases

0 0
Score : 614

Shields scale on CC? Even if you are 4 squares away from the person you shielded? (Are you refering to defensive orb and such?)

0 0
Score : 47

Yes, it does.
Defensive orb, drip, bramble, fertilizer... Basically, every armoring skill scaling on masteries will scale on CC and ST (So, the exceptions are all of the Sac's armors and the Panda's Bamboozle)

0 0

I feel like even though i'm not playing as much anymore, I have a good grasp of the direction feca is going in with zinit II, I'll have an update out soon (sorry for the wait).

1 0

Well evem tho the fecas role changed with zinit pt2 i wonder of it will change agai with zinit p3

0 0

don't think so,koz feca's role changed from a context adaptation to 2015 content to adaptation to 2017 content,it would be obvious a dungeon gameplay change happen, so i think the feca will hold the same support role against the two other bosses

0 0
Score : 2

Im new to wakfu and I need clarity as to why you would dump points into close combat as a feca? Most of their skills are long range... is it because as a feca most of the time you'll be in close combat or is there something im missing - again Im sorry for the very nooby and possibly stupid question

0 0
Score : 2138

Yes, feca class definitely spends most of the time in close combat. A lot of spells are long range, sure, but dealing damage is not their main purpose. The most important reason why a feca needs close combat/single target damage is that both of these damages scale into the amount of armor you get from the spell called Orb. 

2 0
Respond to this thread