FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 3382

Nom nom nom. :3

0 0
Score : 2

Updated gears guide please?

0 0
Score : 2282
Diggermywigger|2016-05-18 06:29:38
The new patch introduced mostly gear with imbalanced resist which I don't like bothering much with. What I would change based on the picture he has is:

• Kanniveyor Belt instead of Shock Absorber.
• Bermuda Tribangle instead of Cheer Ring (or Tropickly Ring).
• Black Crow Emblem instead of Shushu Emblem

I also took Happy Sram Kimono with Bootanics instead because 5 MP is more than enough for me.
0 0
Score : 1137
Diggermywigger|2016-05-18 06:29:38
What Kruzy said is pretty accurate and is a good short answer. I added a small gear section onto the end of the guide for anyone else that needs help with gear. Sorry for the late response :c
0 0
Score : 17373

alright

so

how do I feca, exactly?

which one is the best damage spell

1 -1
Score : 545

Sorry about this question but:

What does he means with "dump"? not to lvl it up and max the other skills? or to max those skills?

0 0
Score : 16094

In this case he means "dump the rest of your points into [x]". So after you meet the other suggested goals in his build, the remaining points go into that stat.

1 0
Score : 1543

So is 11/7 really what works best, what about 12/6 ? Just started leveling feca and at first 12 ap seems like more reasonable thing, but thats just a guess. Would like to know reasoning behind all that mp, because I have 0 knowledge on endgame feca

0 0
Tartumystic|2016-10-11 12:57:02
So is 11/7 really what works best, what about 12/6 ? Just started leveling feca and at first 12 ap seems like more reasonable thing, but thats just a guess. Would like to know reasoning behind all that mp, because I have 0 knowledge on endgame feca
You can play 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 12/5, 12/6 and all can work just fine. In the end it depends on your playstyle and what you want for the dungeons you're running.

Tropickle: 11/7 is suggested because you can do a lot of placement with Feca through Steam, Magma and Inversion.
Kanniball: Anything goes here but preferably 12 AP. You'll stay in your spot for the fight but you can help your team by placing totems with Natural Attack and Drip. If you have a Rogue/Enu on your team that reduces the boss' range then having a bit more on your Feca to buff allies would be nice so you can keep Bubble on a teammate.
Croc: 11/7 is the best. You will hardly do anything than lock the boss against a beacon or the wall. At least with 7 MPs you're guaranteed to have some MP left to use Orb Armor.
Kannivore: 11/5 allows you to get up to 86% resist (87% with resist food) which can help against Grozepin's damage. You won't really need MPs much so you can get some extra range.
0 0
Score : 1543
Kruzy99|2016-10-11 14:11:34
Thanks Kruz! happy 
0 0
Kruzy99|2016-10-11 14:11:34
Tartumystic|2016-10-11 12:57:02
You can play 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 12/5, 12/6 and all can work just fine. In the end it depends on your playstyle and what you want for the dungeons you're running.

Tropickle: 11/7 is suggested because you can do a lot of placement with Feca through Steam, Magma and Inversion.
Kanniball: Anything goes here but preferably 12 AP. You'll stay in your spot for the fight but you can help your team by placing totems with Natural Attack and Drip. If you have a Rogue/Enu on your team that reduces the boss' range then having a bit more on your Feca to buff allies would be nice so you can keep Bubble on a teammate.
Croc: 11/7 is the best. You will hardly do anything than lock the boss against a beacon or the wall. At least with 7 MPs you're guaranteed to have some MP left to use Orb Armor.
Kannivore: 11/5 allows you to get up to 86% resist (87% with resist food) which can help against Grozepin's damage. You won't really need MPs much so you can get some extra range.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm promoting you to assistant guide manager tongue 
0 0
Score : 198

Just read your guide. It gave players an idea of how is Feca and how to play with it. I really appreciate it.

Now I am exploring a little every class, so I can learn about teamwork and how to counter other classes. However, I have a simple question:

I can see that the guide was created in 2015, I am guessing that all the information is still viable... Right?
Thanks in advance.

0 0
Excrysis|2017-01-26 17:32:29
I can see that the guide was created in 2015, I am guessing that all the information is still viable... Right?
Yes, it is. OP has been doing an amazing job keeping it updated and complete ever since.
0 0
Score : 2

What are gear's names ?

0 0
Ozgun-Su|2017-01-29 23:54:32
What are gear's names ?

Helmet: Dora Borette (Craft)
Cape: Lucloak (Relic)
Amulet: Loyal Guawd Talisman (Drop)
Epaulettes: Paradoxical Epaulettes (Craft)
Breastplate: Kokorset (Stele drop)
Belt: Kanniveyor Belt (Stele drop)
Left Ring: Bermuda Tribangle (Blueprint Craft)
Right Ring: Soul Brother (Drop)
Boots: Indestructible Boots (Epic)
Pet: Milimoowolf (Drop)
Shield: Wind Shield (Archmonster drop)
Weapon: Frappus Shushu (Craft)
Emblem: Black Crow Emblem (Drop)
0 0

Wow you're fast Kruzy lol, makes things easier for me. Anyways, on the topic of updates and gear, I just added a link the the gear I plan to use once I can down Nogord for anyone who's interested!

0 0
Score : 17

Hi
Im 112 which passive should I prioritize while having only 4 spaces in PvE and PvP?

0 0

For PvM, you're probably gonna want refection, temporal flux, and leather plating. Those 3 are pretty self explanitory. Then you want interception because of how much lock it offers over carapace at this level (180 vs 80). In PvP, refection, resilience and temporal flux will be the first 3. Here you want carapace for the 4th, because the extra shield and reduced block dmg helps a lot more in PvP, especially since resilience will be stacking lock anyways.

0 0
Score : 1

Hi everyone,

First thank you for your great guide it help a lot.

I still got a question... i dont get why you choose close combat to put point in ? since the feca staff is aoe dammage skill and every glyph too.

Than i check for the armor spell and they are single target skill...
Maybe there is something i dont get lol can u explain to me please

0 0

Feca Staff is an AoE/Melee spell and Glyphs will benefit from Close Combat mastery too if the target taking damage is within 2 cells from you.

Also all armors in the game benefit from Single Target and Close Combat mastery.

1 0
Score : 125

hi guys, new here, this build is still viable at this moment ( february 2017 ) ?

0 0
Score : 16094

Very much so.

Not a lot has changed for Feca since Moon Part 2.

1 0
Respond to this thread