By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 359

Hello! I just returned to the game and I'll be following your guide smile

My feca is lvl 115 but I have no idea what items to get since the game is so diferente from before

Thx for the help

0 0
Score : 1132
Nelxon|2015-10-21 23:01:35
Hello! I just returned to the game and I'll be following your guide smile

My feca is lvl 115 but I have no idea what items to get since the game is so diferente from before

Thx for the help
Welcome back! Glad the guide is helping. For gear around your level, Moowolf and in a few more lvls DP gear are great if you're tri. If you're hybrid, mecha set, and ponktious/castuc set are both great choices. Best of luck with your Feca!
0 0
Score : 2

Are you that Peanut Butter Covered Balls guy?

0 0
Codylegend|2015-11-25 00:19:53
Are you that Peanut Butter Covered Balls guy?
Sure
0 0
Score : 897

Is this build viable even for a new feca? Or only for 170+?

0 0
Amagakuro|2015-11-29 22:06:08
Is this build viable even for a new feca? Or only for 170+?
For the most part, this guide can be followed from level 1. I would start off with leveling meteor, magma, steam, bubble, def orb, and feca staff. After this, you can pretty much level the rest of the spells in order of preference until you reach end game. With those 6 main spells and 2 respecs to work with (at level 30 and 80), you should be able to get a grasp of where you want to go from there.

In terms of gear, almost anything with decent resists and lock should get you through the earlier stages of the game. Once you hit around level 90 you should start going for Moowolf gear, and at 115 the Castuc gear until you can decide what you want for end game. Also while farming Castucs for gear, the Harry Boots relic is very strong as a first or second relic and not very hard to get; so that's always a plus.

Hope that helped, and if you have any more questions I'll do my best to answer. Good Luck!
0 0
Score : 2

Hi,

First of all i'm a french player came her eto have a batter idea of what to do with this class so please be gentle about my english x)

As i said i'm new in this game and i want to play feca but i just don't know anything about what i should do to PvE at low lvl, i think PvP insn't a good idea when you start a game.

Can i have advices about spell to up at low lvl as i'm a mostly single play actually.

Thanks

0 0
Silentracks|2015-12-03 20:31:07
Hi,

First of all i'm a french player came her eto have a batter idea of what to do with this class so please be gentle about my english x)

As i said i'm new in this game and i want to play feca but i just don't know anything about what i should do to PvE at low lvl, i think PvP insn't a good idea when you start a game.

Can i have advices about spell to up at low lvl as i'm a mostly single play actually.

Thanks
Hi, and sorry for the late reply. For start game, I would take exactly what I said in the previous comment, except maybe try to throw flaming carpet in instead of meteor since you're solo. Although this will work for a little while, I would recommend looking for a guild and others to play with as it will get much tougher later on. Hope this helps ^.^
0 0
Score : 508

Bumped

0 0
Score : 4223

The metagame feca changes only a little bit after lv 180. still good thread for most part

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2016-02-10 19:29:03
The metagame feca changes only a little bit after lv 180. still good thread for most part
May I ask how it changes past 180?
0 0
Score : 5378

I would personally go full hp in "strength tab", forgo crit for block and critical res/bs res, ap,mp, final res, and control.

Thats how you build a true endgame feca.

0 0
Delaz|2016-02-11 21:26:19
I would personally go full hp in "strength tab", forgo crit for block and critical res/bs res, ap,mp, final res, and control.

Thats how you build a true endgame feca.
The reason full hp in strength tab is not effective is your shields highly depend on your damage% and st damage. If you really need more hp for anything, Rock is always an option. As for the chance, after some playing around I do kinda like crit and backstab resist better than crit hit so ill be changing that on the guide soon. Thx for feedback
0 0
Score : 293

Hey there. Is it not important to have Water % on equips and just get duo-element equips instead? Does it affect the shields in anyway or not so much?

0 0
Rafaelosaur|2016-02-16 01:50:14
Hey there. Is it not important to have Water % on equips and just get duo-element equips instead? Does it affect the shields in anyway or not so much?
It would affect the shield from drip but not the one from orb. unless you want your water spells to do more damage and your drip armor to give more shield, then no it isn't important
1 0
Y-ster|2016-02-16 21:41:59
Rafaelosaur|2016-02-16 01:50:14
It would affect the shield from drip but not the one from orb. unless you want your water spells to do more damage and your drip armor to give more shield, then no it isn't important
^ What he said. Thx yster ^.^
0 0
Score : 435

Thank you for the guide. My main is a low-level Feca and this guide helped me decide which spells I should use for her.

0 0
SteffieMusings|2016-02-17 17:38:22
Thank you for the guide. My main is a low-level Feca and this guide helped me decide which spells I should use for her.
No Problem; Glad it helped ^.^
0 0
Score : 265

hi Mister Goodkat here, leader of the black black club. even though this guy is clearly not better than box box i support this guide. i used it to get from level 9 to level 27 in one night. i believe it will help me reach lvl 200 within the week.

0 0
Dontbashme|2016-02-21 05:25:27
hi Mister Goodkat here, leader of the black black club. even though this guy is clearly not better than box box i support this guide. i used it to get from level 9 to level 27 in one night. i believe it will help me reach lvl 200 within the week.
-Bashes you.-
0 0
Respond to this thread