FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Zinit/Pandalucia Support Feca Guide! (Updated for enchantments 7/14/19)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 185
Score : 1137

Quote (TheAntKnight @ 2015-09-15 08:45:00)

TheAntKnight|2015-09-15 08:45:00
Wait a sec, no Tonic in pvp build? o.O Really? That sounds almost blasphemous. tongue
This could seem odd since fecastaff glyph used to be so good, but one important change happened. Now most enemies you will be facing have push, AND the glyph not only can give you ap, but also your enemies. This being said, sometimes tonic can be more of a detriment instead of a help, making it a high risk/low reward spell.

Scab|2015-09-15 13:04:15
BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-15 03:58:05
Scab|2015-09-15 00:34:06
what about gear for full tank feca?
Hybrid or Tribrid?
water/earth
End game, a very solid build would be:
Dora Borrette
Paradox Epps
Lucloak
Soul Brother
Cheer Ring
Loyal Guard Talisman
Shock Absorber
Withered Breastplate
Indestructable Boots
Glaivus/Frappus Shushu
Dimensional Shield/GG Shield

Hope this helps happy

RUDEROO|2015-09-15 09:54:40
i jst build class feca, just for PVM purpose, may i ask how much Range and Control normally needed for good buffing/shielding allies in PVE ?
thx
There is no set amount of range you need, just whatever feels like its working for you. Personally I like to have at least +1 range.

When it comes to ctrl, I think 3 should suffice, since tonic lasts 3 turns. Bucause of this, you will be able to place a tonic every turn, or any other glyph for that matter.
0 0
Score : 644

Valor to me?

~meow~
2 0
Score : 4224

Not bad, not bad at all.

0 0
Score : -8

Good build, but i cant tell if you're a pro feca or nub feca ( prob came off as rude but tis not my intention). I made my feca full support pretty much like yours, but i've seen a pathway for a dmg/support/tank feca( yeah all 3) . Didnt see any hint of that in your guide, thus my confusion from earlier; i mean you must have noticed 'gaps' in fecas game play.

The devs have a sense of humor , they built this feca based on the saying " the best offense is a good defense" or vice versa whichever one makes sense with feca. You should think about that expressions when building feca. You'll prob see what i've noticed.

All i can say rn for any beginner feca is... Fecas can do dmg. i mean massive dmg, but its dmg setup is so odd that people cant see it.

0 -1
SpiritualEnigma|2015-09-16 08:00:30
Not bad, not bad at all.
Approval from Senpai Nereid and Shefoo. My life is complete wub 
0 0

There's only a few things I'd change, but overall it's a good guide. Glad to see you finally geared up your feca ^^

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2015-09-16 18:08:32
There's only a few things I'd change, but overall it's a good guide. Glad to see you finally geared up your feca ^^
If you don't mind, i'de love to see ur preferred build biggrin 
0 0
Score : 290

*cough cough* gearsss gearrs gearsss guide *cough cough*

:tap:White Knight:tap: (i have a tagg angry)

1 -1
morezanto|2015-09-14 15:21:48
Hi,

In earth branch, do you consider necessary lvl fecablades for pvm and pvp? I have a sadida in my team with bramble, fertilizer and wildgrass.

In water I lvl drip, bubble and steam biggrin
It didn't let me answer your question via PM so i'll write it here.
1) Tribrid feca for pvm? Not necessary since the fire spells you want are not modified by your fire dmg i.e. they don't change regardless if you have 0 dmg or 1000 dmg. Those are meteor and magma.
2) Personally, I use steam + drip + bubble for my water spells. Sometimes you need the positioning of steam/bubble.
3) As for earth spells, you always take orb armor, but for boss rooms I'd put in fecastaff and fecablades. Fecablades for the MP removal on the boss you're tanking and hopefully the entire team can reduce the boss's mp to 4 mp or less reliably. Honestly, you should have fecablades in addition to provocation since the mobs will have mp reduction resistance stacking after a while and mobs also have hidden mp reduction resistance. ANd provocation has a cooldown making it somewhat unreliable.

For parties i like having 2 support 4 dd. Support being healer, tank, positioner, buffer. I've seen people go DD sadida and do well as well as support sadida. It's really upto you. Gust (i think its called) from sadida adds some more final dmg if you wanted and yeah sadida has a revive and some healing. Sadida is a pretty solid choice for a second support in addition to your feca if you find you need a second support for the harder dungeons.

BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-16 18:59:34

Dang, Nutella putting me on the spot.

In response to Bezzle3 saying that a DD feca is viable. It is not unless
A- you have all the strong steelbeak aoe gear
B- all your allies are ranged
C- You have no intention for optimizing your shields
D- Have no intention to buff/debuff others
E- You're playing with 2+ pandas

Making feca DD is ineffective and inefficient for such a top tier support class.
0 0
Score : 793
SpiritualEnigma|2015-09-16 20:20:30
morezanto|2015-09-14 15:21:48
Hi,

In earth branch, do you consider necessary lvl fecablades for pvm and pvp? I have a sadida in my team with bramble, fertilizer and wildgrass.

In water I lvl drip, bubble and steam biggrin
It didn't let me answer your question via PM so i'll write it here.
1) Tribrid feca for pvm? Not necessary since the fire spells you want are not modified by your fire dmg i.e. they don't change regardless if you have 0 dmg or 1000 dmg. Those are meteor and magma.
2) Personally, I use steam + drip + bubble for my water spells. Sometimes you need the positioning of steam/bubble.
3) As for earth spells, you always take orb armor, but for boss rooms I'd put in fecastaff and fecablades. Fecablades for the MP removal on the boss you're tanking and hopefully the entire team can reduce the boss's mp to 4 mp or less reliably. Honestly, you should have fecablades in addition to provocation since the mobs will have mp reduction resistance stacking after a while and mobs also have hidden mp reduction resistance. ANd provocation has a cooldown making it somewhat unreliable.

For parties i like having 2 support 4 dd. Support being healer, tank, positioner, buffer. I've seen people go DD sadida and do well as well as support sadida. It's really upto you. Gust (i think its called) from sadida adds some more final dmg if you wanted and yeah sadida has a revive and some healing. Sadida is a pretty solid choice for a second support in addition to your feca if you find you need a second support for the harder dungeons.

BetterThanBoxBox|2015-09-16 18:59:34

Dang, Nutella putting me on the spot.

In response to Bezzle3 saying that a DD feca is viable. It is not unless
A- you have all the strong steelbeak aoe gear
B- all your allies are ranged
C- You have no intention for optimizing your shields
D- Have no intention to buff/debuff others
E- You're playing with 2+ pandas

Making feca DD is ineffective and inefficient for such a top tier support class.
for pvp what would you suggest for statting barrier and rest hp ?
0 0
Score : 290
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-16 20:04:34

bomp
bomp
bomp
0 0

Neried still doesn't answer me QQ

@bluephantom I assume you're talking to Neried, but ill give my answer just incase. For PvP, You NEED the 10 points in resistance along with barrier and HP. This is because both Barrier and HP get stronger based on how much resist you have. Especially on a Feca where you can almost create more hp in the form of shields (unless your're against Sram or Rogue), which that resist also helps with.

0 0
Score : 2027

When I was theorycrafting for my Feca, I noticed Bubble's stats cap out at level 151 (I think?). Why did you choose to level it to 17x?

0 0
Score : 793
daemonlordjames|2015-09-17 00:06:01
When I was theorycrafting for my Feca, I noticed Bubble's stats cap out at level 151 (I think?). Why did you choose to level it to 17x?
you get bonus exp at max cap for using skills
0 0
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-16 22:18:42
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-16 20:04:34

bomp
bomp
bomp
White knight, for gear just get the tankiest gear you can get. It's a bonus if it has control or single target dmg on it.

@Bluephantom- I recommend going all resistance then barrier somewhere between 4-6 depending on how aggressively you play your feca and then rest into HP.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little.
0 0
Score : 360

Hi Noot! /needhelp

0 0
HunterRengar|2015-09-17 05:07:33
Hi Noot! /needhelp
Noogal!!!
0 0
Score : 15

Mind showing a pic of the gears you are using for a high level feca? Or suggest best-in-slots for a support/tank feca? Thank you

0 0
Score : 2811

nice guide except....

Chance- Dump crit, then block, then crit resist/crit damage depending on your playstyle.

why do you want crits? for the extra damage only? shields/glyphs,/armors dont get more lvl effects from a crit, so its totally useless to stat crits o.O
0 0
SlimNitemare|2015-10-12 22:36:39
Mind showing a pic of the gears you are using for a high level feca? Or suggest best-in-slots for a support/tank feca? Thank you
Sorry for the late response, but here.

This is what I use, with the exception of rings, which mine need an upgrade. I don't really know too much about moon gear yet. x.x

saphiLC2|2015-10-13 00:21:58
nice guide except....

Chance- Dump crit, then block, then crit resist/crit damage depending on your playstyle.

why do you want crits? for the extra damage only? shields/glyphs,/armors dont get more lvl effects from a crit, so its totally useless to stat crits o.O
I chose to stat crit, mainly because there is nothing else worth statting, and the extra dmg in PvP can always help. If you weren't to stat this, I would just go with crit resist or maybe resist from behind.
0 0
Respond to this thread