FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nutella's Feca Guide (First Update For New Feca!)

By BetterThanBoxBox - MEMBER - September 14, 2015, 06:13:00
Reactions 200
Score : 33

Is this guide still up to date? Am a returning player and picking my favourite class back up biggrin .

And by 'general damage' do you mean Elemental Mastery? Under the strenght caracteristics?

0 0
Score : 1

me too have the same cuestion, this guide still up to date?

0 0
Score : 1519

As of now (7/15/19) this guide is updated to include everything in the enchanment update. If there’s anything extra you fee should be included, feel free to comment it on this thread!

1 0
Score : 4219

anyone have an issue where Ogrest Wrath and Navigator's Ring cause more than -9 crit and it bugs out and you don't receive the +AP from wrath? I have had to stat crit just to get it to exactly -9 crit in order for the +AP to register.  

Enceladon|2019-07-17 03:36:28
That is not a bug, read the condition tab of -crit items. You need to have crit higher than -10 or the other stats of -crit items don't get applied.

oh I never thought to check the conditions tab. oops. Thanks! 
0 0
Score : 7458

That is not a bug, read the condition tab of -crit items. You need to have crit higher than -10 or the other stats of -crit items don't get applied.

2 0
Score : 423

Happy to see the update. Kind of strange times we live in, with Fecas who build for damage... Shield bash!

1 0

Hi, sorry but i have some trouble to understand, where this 6th PM coming from in your stats?

0 0

There's a sublimation that we get in Pandalucia called swiftness that gives 1 mp at the cost of some damage. Unless you're pvping, this is pretty much always a good idea on Feca.

1 0
Score : 125

Can i have your autogram? i am #1 fangirl!

1 0

Updated with everything I've come across so far with New Feca. Feel free to message me on the forums or in-game if you want to share your build or any cool tips/tricks you've found with Feca.

2 0
Score : 45

That's a great guide ! Thinking about going dist/aoe  combat armor feca for my new character. Could you elaborate a bit for this playstyle ? I'm kinda wakfu starved spamming big my big glyph.

Also what is your duo element of choice for this build, 3 - element isn't really doable during leveling

You didn't mention the range passive for fire spells, isn't that mandatory to have the same range on every magic school ?

0 0

When it comes to Combat Armor, there's a couple ways to go about building it. The first one is just a massive glyph meant to armor cap everyone possible. In this kind of build you're gonna want a lot of DI (ruin/hbb/ruinII), mastery, and crit. Make sure you use fire glyph for the extra WP regen and try to get as many allies in as possible (hopefully a positioner can help with this). Assume you get 4/5 allies in the glyph AoE, that's 1.6/3 of the WP spent immidiately refunded. The main idea here is to not waste glyphs when you can only shield 1-2 people, you'd be much better off just using aegis/volcano/wave. 

You could also make the argument to use Wakfu Comprehension in the above build to ensure capping everyone's armor. This would result in a rotation where you cap everyone's armor turn 1 spending basically all your WP, then just shield for 2-3 turns to regen WP, and repeat the process.

The next way to go about it is using Map Mastery. When using this passive, you're essentially forced to use heartbreaking blood to make up for the DI loss, but as a result you can very easily spam glyphs for 1WP. Because of this, it's absurdly easy to regen all the WP spent placing the glyph resulting in a weaker glyph that can be sustained every turn. 

Lastly, you can build very similar to the previous iteration except without building DI. This would mean you can only really use combat armor on turns you can cast Pacification on yourself, but this allows you to completely forgo sublimation slots required for damage AND allows you to take theory of matter. 

For elements, I would always choose Fire/Water as earth really offers no real benefit. You almost never want to have allies starting on -mp glyphs, and you don't really use them for damage. 

Lastly, I didn't mention Line specifically because it falls under the category of "use it when you need it." As mentioned, I never really have the same passives from fight to fight, and Line specifically is a very case-by-case basis passive. 

0 0
Score : 724

wow this is a really good feca build!

0 0

Thank you very much =D

0 0

great guide! this is a nooby question but can you stack glyphs ontop of each other i.e: 2 magma glyphs on the same empty tile for extra dmg? Thanks in advance if you answer this!

0 0

As long as you're not using the Persistent Glyphs passive, any spell that you cast directly onto another glyph will have its base damage added to the already existing glyph. Ex.) at level 200, you cast Magma and place a fire glyph which has 50 base damage; another cast of Magma on the same cell will result in a single fire glyph with 100 base damage.

0 0

Can I ask you for your usually spell rotation for solo playing (damage dealer) and team playing (full support - party with both distance dd and melee dd)?

0 0

I would highly recommend against playing Feca as a solo class due to its horrible sustain and mediocre damage output. That said, if you're deadset on playing it, you would probably want to use water glyphs to build resist and armor received allowing you to last much longer in fight and armor for a lot more when needed.

In group play, there's no real spell rotation that you're using every turn; it's really just using what you need when you need it. If your team is healthy and there's not a significant threat of damage, Staff on melee dds and/or Magma+Ele Shields on any dds is your best bet. If positioning is needed, you can use Magnetism, Avalanche, or Storm. If people do need armor, you can use Combat Armor+glyphs or any of your other various armoring spells. If people need to be stabilized, use Meteorites. etc. Feca atm is very reliant on knowing the fights and bringing spells that are best suited for that individual content and you should be using your spells accordingly.

0 0
Score : 836

Anyone know of a tank build for the new Feca?

Omedus|2020-10-05 18:16:27
It's litteraly a whole part of the guide ... read it wink

I quickly looked at it and the spells looked different, I assumed it was an outdated guide, apologies.
0 0
Score : 45

It's litteraly a whole part of the guide ... read it wink

0 0
Respond to this thread