FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

(Class guide) JerryDB's Tri-Feca Support/Tank Spell Deck

By JerryDB - MEMBER - August 02, 2015, 16:15:04
Reactions 35
Score : 499
zapman89|2015-08-18 13:35:38
If i use glyphs, what should i put points into : AOE dmg / Melee Dmg / Single target Dmg / Plain Dmg ?
If you want to be flexible and still get the most out of orb armor or any other ST spell that you may choose then general dmg is best.

If you don't mind your orb armor being a bit weaker and choose to spec into mostly AoE spells (crashing wave, fecastaff, fecastoph, fecammer) then I would say AoE. CC is also an option since you may want to lock mobs while throwing glyphs around/under yourself, but any mob that is more than 2 cells away won't get as damaged, so AoE may be better as it applies to glyphs regardless of your position.
0 0
Score : 287

I have question about crushing wave its AoE spell so why do You have it in single target feca?

0 0
Score : 829
JuloDwa|2015-09-03 16:38:55
I have question about crushing wave its AoE spell so why do You have it in single target feca?
20% damage increase for everyone else on your team that happens to be using an area spell. Your damage is your allies damage.
0 0
Score : 15981
JuloDwa|2015-09-03 16:38:55
So as Drowns said it increase TEAM AoE so the panda does even more insane damage.

For me I use crushing wave to burn some WP and do really good damage in water and it uses up a full 12 ap.
0 0
Score : 472

feca can do damage? oh i think its a lie biggrin 

0 0
Score : -95

Hey, I see in your build you don't have any glyphs leveled (to a useable level). Is there a reason for this, or do you just not like the new glyphs?

0 0
Score : 404
piromasta|2015-08-03 00:47:37
Rolace|2015-08-02 23:26:48
I'm big fan of your builds, but why aren't you using glyphs ? and you got both bubble and fecabo ?

Also, why did you take interception when we have carapace ?

1)He's a single target feca. Except for fecastaff for -20% boss damage.
2)Besides bonus healing from fecabo, you can also stack the +range from bubble's aoe and fecabo.
3)Carapace evolves at 180 so interception still gives more lock with the current cap...

I'd suggest reading the replies first instead of just asking around for stuff that has been answered already
0 -1
Score : 412

Nice, I thought I messed up my build because I tried going single target damage because I was stubbornly trying to make a DPS Feca for PVP, and thought I would need to restat, but it turns out that's not really needed, although I put a lot of points into back attack res. Should I try to reroll when I can? I'm 52 so can't really afford to remake my char, and I can wait for the next free respect if needed, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it since I took the quest where I have to turn in a boatload of expensive items to earn my respect.

Also, is it worth investing in a good bow for those mobs that can get far away quickly? I don't think it should be an issue due to bubble and teleport, but not 100% sure. I'm starting to carry multiple weapons depending on mobs to exploit elemental weaknesses. And where can I get a good bow for my level? Can't find any decent level bows in market.

0 0
Score : 404

You get another restat at lvl 80

0 0
Score : 127

i have a little question again but in the chance section, why max critical hit and critical damage instead resistance to critical damage and back damage?

0 0
Quetzalzok|2015-11-18 23:14:11
i have a little question again but in the chance section, why max critical hit and critical damage instead resistance to critical damage and back damage?
To be the ultimate tank you could max those out.

For me the feca defense is very strong so I opting for a little bit more damage.
0 0
Score : 3

What u suggest items for low lvls?

0 0
asczxdsac|2015-11-24 11:16:45
What u suggest items for low lvls?
At low level it doesn't matter and you can not go tri element either. I would go single or dual elements so maybe focus on earth damage. You do not need to lock anything either.

Just get equipment that maximises your damage.
0 0
Score : 169

i'm also befuddled by some decisions, taking resilence while not using glyphs, if you are only using armors 3 control isn't hard to come by in just gear or you could just take the control major since feca no longer needs an extra mp point thanks to Tp flux, Going crit and crit damage when armors don't crit and the extra effects aren't affected by crits either, (only the amount of flaming gotten) and last but not least not having fecablades at 100 in a tanking spec i find that sometimes bosses will just push me and that reducing their mp is pretty efficient at not letting the boss reach your allies and thus saving them from important damage, anyways i'm just level 135 so some clarifications would actually be helpful.

0 0

1. I haven;t checked recently BUT best tanking gear does not normally have control ALSO with the +control I do not need to think IF I decide to buff the entire team with various stuff as I have more than enough control.

2. All my characters minus my xelor have 6 mp so its more about of habit then necessity.

3. I went crit as my feca never dies so gaining the extra tankiness which the stats are poor like resistance to ciritcal hits or resistance to backstab seem overkill or pointless depending on which fight.

4. If you want to add fecablades to your build go for it. For me as I started previously without a way to instantly DE-activate glyph this makes them annoying in conjunction with close combat character. For my team I use a sram, I can only take a few mp off the boss and chances are the stonger the boss the less I will be able to move the boss to the exact cell I want possible screwing over the srams damage.

Remember guides are merely advice and opinions. My guide was requested by many players who were interesting to see what my build and reasons for the build are.

1 0
Score : 169

uhm, mister jerry i got another question if you don't mind, i recently hit the 143 mark and well i'm outleveling my gear at the moment i have

2 stone fists as rings 8(hinking of changing them for Wabbit footprints).
Wabbit paws
toxispike+gg shield
Milkar cloak
Milkar fur
Milkar amulet
Waw pompoms
Puffy helmet (running wabbit dungeon, in one more run i'll get a wabbit mask with tokens)
Turq tutu

i'm also looking to replace the milkar fur and the toxispike but i don't find any good options for a 1handed weapon on the encyclopedia apart from the skwadron, which is a 140pvp weapon so what should i change those items for? or should i just wait to 150 with my spike and save for a glaivus shushu?

0 0
Respond to this thread