FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

(Class guide) JerryDB's Tri-Feca Support/Tank Spell Deck

By JerryDB#7022 - MEMBER - August 02, 2015, 16:15:04

Intro
Firstly I am writing rough guides on the classes I currently play I originally intended to make video guides however I do not feel I have sufficiently mastered the classes and all the mechanic. So these guides are a work in progress.

I mostly use my feca DD/support and when fighting bosses I go pure support/tank.

My current team is all tri, xelor, panda, cra, sram, eni, feca. Video of the team in action.

With the new spell deck system my old saying "everything single spell has a use comes to mind" I am showing you what I tend to use, I have zero problems with grabbing whatever I need.

The more I play feca the more I am thinking to go water/earth and level fire spell just for support. This is becuase fire used even being a tank do respectable damage but not so much any more.

Spells

Damage per AP (DPA) at level 100 , 13 is average for a ranged spell
I will call it DPA but if the spell uses MP I will add that into the calculator I will ignore wakfu points, spells with WP are likely to have the higher values.

Damage
Fire, Natural attack 3 AP 12 DPA
Fire, Meteorite Shower 2 AP 11.50 DPA
Water, Drip 2 AP 13 DPA
Water, Crashing Wave 6 AP 1 AP 14 DPA
Earth, Fecabo 2 AP 12 DPA
Earth, Feca Staff 4 AP 12 DPA
[/b]

[b]Support/Utility

Earth, Orb creates Orb 62 armor with AoE armor for team members of 15 armor only one active at once & lasts until destroyed
Water, Drip armor -51 Barrier and 23 armor can cast on everyone
Water, Bubble +4 range, cannot be locked, doesn't block line of sight with AoE +1 range (1 turn) to team members only one active at once
*note for Yuyuji bubble caps at +4 range at level 151 so you could spread your spell exp out*
Water, Steam 3 AP 11.5 DPA, attract 2 cells, if the feca has bubble armor pushes two cells, *note for Yuyuji its a life saver*

I have made a little image, I was looking at which support spells benefit from critical hits, answer zero. Also many spells simply do not have a critical hit. It should be noted , crits offer no increase in effects for example feca staff and crashing wave apply the same effects. As there isn't many good chance stats I would still keep 20 block, 20 crits.

Decks
Normal Deck
2372-2373-2371-2288-2258-2282-2338-2328-2330-797-2274-2299-2374-2295-5242-2272-2269-0

Boss/tank deck

Grab Immunity and Peace Armor when you need them.

2372-2373-2371-2288-2258-2282-2273-2328-2330-797-2274-2299-4958-2295-5242-2272-2269-0

Passives in no real order with a brief overview:-
Resilience - more control for glyphs
Feca master- -1 AP cost on magma, bubble, orb
Temporal Flux- you can teleport every turn and get +2 mp
Leather Plating - targets in CC get reduced attack and team gives extra damage
Refection - +20 block and Resistance based on lock
Interception - extra lock

Equipment

Fulled runed lock on belt and boots. Also using boss deck in this picture (I think).

Pets
Starting out I would try to get a Bow Meow for the extra lock & for Reflection.
Going forward then I would get the Milimoowolf/Araknomecha for the block once you have enough block then I would go for a damage pet such as the Gobbly/Clawbot/Moofly/ Tamed Abomination.

You could use a control pet like the Tamed Abomination/Wodent

Characteristics
Int, Max Rest., All Max Hp.
STR, Single-target Max., rest damage
Agi, all lock
Chance, max crits, max block rest to crit hits
Major AP, MP, +Resistance, not sure for the last point perhaps +control

Why single target? simple feca orb armor main tanking spell and drip armor only benefit from single target and general damage so I want these spells as strong as possible.

In combat damage combos (12 AP, 6 MP)
I will write up at a later date.

Turns when you are out of range
I will write up at a later date.

JerryDB
Join my free Wakfu teamspeak server here.
About me.
Stalk me on twitter @JerryisDB
Add me on steam.
1 -1
Reactions 35
Score : 117

I'm big fan of your builds, but why aren't you using glyphs ? and you got both bubble and fecabo ?

Also, why did you take interception when we have carapace ?

0 0
Score : 200
Rolace|2015-08-02 23:26:48
I'm big fan of your builds, but why aren't you using glyphs ? and you got both bubble and fecabo ?

Also, why did you take interception when we have carapace ?

1)He's a single target feca. Except for fecastaff for -20% boss damage.
2)Besides bonus healing from fecabo, you can also stack the +range from bubble's aoe and fecabo.
3)Carapace evolves at 180 so interception still gives more lock with the current cap...
0 0
Score : 16004

I will be expanding this is guide in the coming days.

Fecabo is my only ranged earth spell.

I like direct damage, as far as I know there is no way to turn off glyphs for me this seems rather problematic.

Bubbled is mainly used to buff my cra OR for me to dodge roll .

Carapace is good as well.

0 0
Score : 500

I agree with you that glyphs are a bit problematic now, outside of the tonic glyph.

I can see where you're going with this build with a more single target orientated thing, although personally most feca st attacks for me are hitting pretty meh, only drip is kinda good but I find the range and cast limit very awkward.

Also considering our hardest hitting attack(s) are AoE I personally think it might be better to take the slight dip in overall dmg rather than have your hardest hitting attack do 160% less dmg, although I know you probably won't be spamming cw. But maybe it's just because I took a more AoE orientated build.

I am a bit curious as to why you didn't put PA or the new CC armor in anywhere, your boss deck especially. Admittedly I'm not a big fan to PA's changes, the cool down and -heals eww, but I view it now as an oh crap he's going to take a lot of dmg rather than an oh crap he's low and going to die spell. Also that CC armor at only 1wp is amazing, especially if you're locking down a boss, it's basically a turn of taking no dmg, for only 1wp! Or something like sramvas hitting hard in CC.

Also steam, omg steam, it's such a great spell, the dmg is pretty good and the amount of times I've pushed and pulled allies out of death, you wouldn't believe, also great to gather mobs and cc armor yourself, woo, fun combo :33

0 0
Score : 577

"DPA" may be a bit misleading given the lack of glyphs, our highest DPA/DPT abilities currently. Looks like a great tanky/support build though, probably one of the best for group play. Solo feca really needs the glyphs to pull decent damage.

0 0

Oh oops I forgot to mention that bubble's effects max out at 151, so you don't actually need to level it past that and can instead dump the extra spell xp into other spells ^^

Yes I know I could've edited my last post but I'm using my phone and it won't let me scroll past the first paragraph when editing XD

0 0
Score : 33

I would suggest getting Steam as well for utility since Feca have great positional prowess when using Temporal Flux + bubble armor on/off. Pretty useful for fights where positioning is key such as Srambad HC. Sometimes I also use it to reposition an ally who happens to end 2 cells away from Tonic Glyph.

0 0
Score : 288

Thank You so much was waiting for this.

0 0
Score : 3474

I run a tribrid lock and glryoh feca. D: Any tips on getting his lock to a more respectable 600ish, rather than his current 440, while still maintaining tri status? He's only a level 13x cutey.

0 0
rurumoj|2015-08-03 03:07:53
see above quotes
Thank you very much Yuyuji I have edited the guide in reflection to most of what you have said. I do use PA and Imm when needed.

Also I do spam CW, awesome damage plus gives AoE final damage bonus perfect for my panda.

Jezebelle|2015-08-03 06:38:01
"DPA" may be a bit misleading given the lack of glyphs, our highest DPA/DPT abilities currently. Looks like a great tanky/support build though, probably one of the best for group play. Solo feca really needs the glyphs to pull decent damage.
Jezebelle, I wrote 5 guides in a format so I kept the format the same.
I wrote about the main spells I use and title it support/tank. I 100% agree the best damage is from glyths but as I said without a way to instant destroy them I wont be using them.

FuzzySyd|2015-08-03 23:39:28
I run a tribrid lock and glryoh feca. D: Any tips on getting his lock to a more respectable 600ish, rather than his current 440, while still maintaining tri status? He's only a level 13x cutey.
Short version not really, tri element tank is not very easy to do.

Tbh, with this build my fire damage is not very good however I spent so much time and kamas on making him tri originally I stubbornly I am trying to make it work such a fully runed belt and boots.

Here is a build for you.

If you want more damage & block look into dragon pig equipment at the exchange of lock.

Also at level 13X what would you need 600 lock for? personally I would go pure support or even DD until level 142 when you run wa castle and actually need to lock stuff.

JuloDwa|2015-08-03 23:15:30
Thank You so much was waiting for this.
You are welcome, any question please ask away.
0 0

He's an alt that's 10 levels behind my main. o3o So he's gearing for his future~

Thanks. ^-^

I currently have him in:

Black Bow Meow
Turq tutu (with +20 and+6 Lock runes)
Chop Chop
Milkar Cloak
Imperial Summoner BP
Haagen Epps
HaagenBoots
Emiwlet
JARNO
MARC 2 Helm
Boohemoth Ring

Sounds like I need a sage ring. He recently moved off of his toxispike+khiel's aegis combo, milkar amulet and BP into the items above. Overall, he has lost some lock. I definitely need to get him into those Clinkers. I wish there was another 1-handed lock weapon, so I could put him in a wo shield with a lock weapon that has decent tri stats.

0 0
Score : 31

AoE Feca have advantages
1. Flaming Carpet DPA - 17 on 1st turn strike
2. Fecablades DPA 10.7, but it have -4MP - much better control
3. Feca is good for area control. Steam-Bubble, Temporal Flux-Teleportation-Inversion, Magma. I can gather 2-3 mobs around me and control it for several turns.
4. Crashing Wave increase AoE damage for gliphs. So combo 2 Tonic, Carpet, Fecablades on 1st turn and Inversion, 2 Waves next greatly increase damage.
5. Drip is better for tank feca. It have less armor, but it twice increase your barrier.

I think, that single target feca is not DD at all. It is tank or support.

0 0

Haha thanks jerry for acknowledging me in the guide XD too bad we don't play on the same server, would be nice to discuss some feca build/gearing/stuff ^^

Pitecantrop|2015-08-04 11:44:19
AoE Feca have advantages
1. Flaming Carpet DPA - 17 on 1st turn strike
2. Fecablades DPA 10.7, but it have -4MP - much better control
3. Feca is good for area control. Steam-Bubble, Temporal Flux-Teleportation-Inversion, Magma. I can gather 2-3 mobs around me and control it for several turns.
4. Crashing Wave increase AoE damage for gliphs. So combo 2 Tonic, Carpet, Fecablades on 1st turn and Inversion, 2 Waves next greatly increase damage.
5. Drip is better for tank feca. It have less armor, but it twice increase your barrier.

I think, that single target feca is not DD at all. It is tank or support.
True AoE feca is where the dmg is at. I think the reason jerry went without the glyphs though is because in team play they can be very troublesome, especially for cc allies and especially in the current endgame dungeons where mobs push/pull/tele you around and positioning is critical, like death tiles or major dmg critical.

So yeah, I don't think this is a big dd build, I think he just meant that one deck he uses when he's just dmging in easier dungeons/rooms and one deck is for full out support mode.
0 0
rurumoj|2015-08-04 13:52:38
Haha thanks jerry for acknowledging me in the guide XD too bad we don't play on the same server, would be nice to discuss some feca build/gearing/stuff ^^
Well, one of the reasons I listened my teamspeak server was to chat to people, you are more than welcome to join me. Note I live in the UK.

JerryDB
Join my free Wakfu teamspeak server here.
About me.
Stalk me on twitter @JerryisDB
Add me on steam. 

FuzzySyd|2015-08-04 04:34:22
Sounds like I need a sage ring. He recently moved off of his toxispike+khiel's aegis combo, milkar amulet and BP into the items above. Overall, he has lost some lock. I definitely need to get him into those Clinkers. I wish there was another 1-handed lock weapon, so I could put him in a wo shield with a lock weapon that has decent tri stats.

Good luck.
0 0

Oh jeez...

0 0
Score : 614

I have a question regarding Drip. The skill states it does a -(number) to barrier and a water shield to hp. I'm pretty new to Feca but I can't seem to make out what the barrier numbers are supposed to mean or do?

My best thought was the barrier boosts the barrier skill you can get in strength. I also thought maybe it was just more effective against barriers on enemies.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can clear that up.

Thanks

0 0

Thank you for your question, how barrier and drip works.

Barrier reduces damage by a flat amount until the number of charges are remain this is how the stat of barrier works.

Lets take level 100 drip armor for example it gives :-
51 barrier reduce damage taken by this amount, so lets say we was going to get hit for 100, we then would get hit for 100-51= 49 damage then it would hit against our armor
23 armor water armor, so if you had 500% water you would get 6 (500%+1) * 23 = 138 armor

So drip are is great for tanking mobs that do multiple hits of low damage, it is not good against high amount of single damage such as a big boss hit we orb armor would be the safer option.

0 0
Score : 4140

If i use glyphs, what should i put points into : AOE dmg / Melee Dmg / Single target Dmg / Plain Dmg ?

0 0
zapman89|2015-08-18 13:35:38
If i use glyphs, what should i put points into : AOE dmg / Melee Dmg / Single target Dmg / Plain Dmg ?
Work out the amount of times you use each spell and what type of damage it is.

for example your build may be:-
2 glyths AoE
2 single target
1 long range AoE

If your calculation gets to complex just go pure damage ^^.
0 0
Respond to this thread