FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Thoughts on Current Feca Spells/Skills

By Leyrio - MEMBER - January 29, 2015, 04:34:54
This is just a list of my thoughts on certain Feca Spells and Skills, as well as suggestions about how to change them. You are more than welcome to put in your own CREATIVE input.. a.k.a. none of that 'lawl OP feca go crawl in a corner qq moar' stuff.. I want to see some very real changes, and while the Feca revamp is far off in the distance I am hoping some of these ideas as well as your own will get put to good use!

So, without further ado;

1) Glyphs & Armors not triggering until the start of the target's turn, unless it is cast on yourself.

This is by far the most aggravating aspect of playing a Feca. Damage absorption armors in particular are very annoying in this respect, and for some reason Orb Armor is the only one that works the same turn when cast onto another player. Why should you have to wait until the target starts their next turn for it to trigger? It should be available immediately.. especially if you are going to base the plate countdown on the start of the Feca's turn..! This means that many armors that last two turns are not used for the full two turn duration. At the very least I think that all armors should be effective as soon as the Feca casts them onto the target.. thus ensuring that Harmors and Armors are given their full duration.

This also makes glyphs relatively useless in most PvE/PvP situations, as people can freely walk all over them before walking back out and ending their turn. With glyphs having only two plates attached, and the obscene amount of push/pull/teleport skills available? They are just not a real threat anymore unless the Feca constantly spawns them in the radius of a target. Does this mean I believe that they should trigger with every tile you walk on? Of course not! I just would like to see glyph effects triggered if a target walks into their area of effect in addition to having it trigger on the start of their turn if they start on it.

2) Stabilization Aura.. what more needs to be said?

The Feca equivalent of an Iop's Locking Master, and just as useless. Sure the additional lock is great for Refection, but at higher levels where acquiring 300 Lock is simple and easy? It is a waste of a points.. especially since it only stabilizes the target in front of you. With the amount of push/pull/teleport spells that bypass lock and throw the Feca around.. this skill is all but worthless unless you like a shiny green foot circle in front of your character. I have always been a firm believer that stabilization aura should work both ways.. if you stabilize a target, the Feca should be stabilized as well. What is a tank if they cannot stand their ground and actually tank?

3) Provocation, more like Provocant.

The Monster AI involving Provocation needs to be fixed, and if you cannot guarantee that a maxed Provocation cast on a monster will always attack the Feca? Return the damage debuff on monsters. I am still annoyed that the developers would change this skill's effects without offering a respec to the class. At the very least you should make the skill reduce the Dodge of the target or increase the Lock of the Feca when used.

4) Feca Blade Armor & Volcanic Harmor

I am a fan of Resists, but in later levels where resists get into the 50%~70% range, these armors do not pack the punch that they used to due to how resist scales. Maxed out you are looking at a +80 Resist to an ally at the cost of -80% damage, and -75 Resist on an enemy.. but what if I told you that those amounts only really equate to an additional 3%~7% damage reduction or increase? Would you want that on you when I can achieve the same effect BETTER and WITHOUT DAMAGE PENALTY with Crashing Wave Armor? At level 126 I can achieve 270 damage reduction per turn with Crashing Wave Armor on an ally.. that is far more damage than what +80 resist would reduce when you are already pushing 50% resist.. and the worst part about it? They both cost the same AP to cast!

At this rate, you would be better off giving Feca Blade Armor the earth equivalent of Crashing Wave Armor, or have it boost block at a cost of Critical Hit Chance- a reverse of Meteorite Harmor. As for Volcanic Harmor? Have it effect Final Resist at a rate of 1% per 10 levels.. maximum 20% at 200. By this same stroke you could have Feca Blade Armor increase Final Resist by the same rate. THAT would be a more worthwhile armor in my opinion!

5) Feca Staff Glyph has no real benefit to a team.

Okay, I will admit I have been around since Closed Beta. I know how strong stacking glyphs can get- HOWEVER.. if you can make Steam Glyph be not stackable, then why have you not done the same to Feca Staff Glyph and increased the range from the piddly one tile it is now? I used to enjoy being a support Feca and giving folks AP/MP, but this? This is just outrageous...! If I am going to play a defensive class then I want to be able to support my team in more ways than just being a bucket full of HP that throws armors around! Albeit a very sturdy bucket.. but come on!.. and Goddess Feca forbid if a mob takes up that tile spot before your ally does! Sure you can move the tile but if it happened once, it is going to happen again!

So I will keep an eye on this thread, and edit it as time goes on if other people make suggestions and add em in. Feel free to discuss in a creative manner. 
0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1756
Leyrio|2015-01-29 04:34:54
At the very least I think that all armors should be effective as soon as the Feca casts them onto the target

I MISS THIS
0 0
Score : 1753
Trolololo4|2015-02-02 23:51:40
Leyrio|2015-01-29 04:34:54
At the very least I think that all armors should be effective as soon as the Feca casts them onto the target

I MISS THIS

I know right? I mean it is basically wasting a turn waiting for Volcanic Harmor to apply the resistance debuff on a target..
0 0
Respond to this thread