FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tri Equipment?

By Lithiell January 04, 2015, 23:21:36

I'm currently leveling my Tri Elemental Feca which is supposed to be a Tank/Support and I'd love to hear recommendations about alternatives to the Gobbal-Set Level 20-80
I'd like to have Lock, Resistances, Block and All Damage/Tri Random (Ap,MP at appropriate Levels) on my equipment.
Am I just being too picky there and stuff like Kamas/Riktus Elite is enough?
Or should i just ditch the idea to go Tri until level 100+ for better gear and switch to dual?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 549

What about getting the infernal set at 64?
Kraken set at 81
Vampyre ( or something like that ) at 95

0 0
Score : 13936

There isn't much reason to take the fire branch if you're focused on Tanking and support. Finding Tri gear is tough enough as is. Let alone if you want lock as well. Fire spells do not add much in the way of support. If you insist on having Fire spells for their effects only you can simply wear water/earth gear.

If you take Fire spells your build should be more DPS focused and tank secondary. Because you didn't mention DPS in the roles you wished to cover I suggest sticking to Water/Earth and enjoying the larger gear selection.

0 0
Score : 409

I also support the idea of going sort of fake tri at lower levels, as in keeping two spells in a branch for their effects but only gearing for dmg in two elements.

i know you want to go tank support but unless you have a dedicated leveling team I would recommend gearing for dmg in water fire and just keeping the earth branch for it's effects, or at least fire earth especially if you've taken flaming carpet as one of your fire spells.

This is because fire is our main dd branch and dmg in earth branch is kind of meh due to the fact that is also gives you shields ^^ At least that's how I geared my feca leveling up ^^

0 0
Score : 201

If you don't plan to level much more past 100, the Milkar set is good to aim for. Otherwise, I would recommend ditching tri and go earth/water as soon as possible. Tri lock tank gear before and after that point is almost non-existent.

0 0
Score : 409

For feca I don't see any reason why you'd need to ditch 3 eles for 2, yes it's true that lock gear is hard to find with 3 eles feca can get a lot of use out of armors and glyphs even if they haven't geared for dmg in that element.

For example you can gear for firewater dmg and still get shields from leveled earth spells and things like feca staff glyphs and orb armor etc will still work perfectly. True your earth shields might be weaker but you still have water to fall back on.

Or gearing for earth water dmg you could take volcano and meteorite for support in fire and still get a lot of utility out of it. So unless there's really a 3rd spell you want in a branch the flexibility of going tri is still quite rewarding!

0 0
Score : 201
baiyujin|2015-01-07 06:39:53
For feca I don't see any reason why you'd need to ditch 3 eles for 2, yes it's true that lock gear is hard to find with 3 eles feca can get a lot of use out of armors and glyphs even if they haven't geared for dmg in that element.

For example you can gear for firewater dmg and still get shields from leveled earth spells and things like feca staff glyphs and orb armor etc will still work perfectly. True your earth shields might be weaker but you still have water to fall back on.

Or gearing for earth water dmg you could take volcano and meteorite for support in fire and still get a lot of utility out of it. So unless there's really a 3rd spell you want in a branch the flexibility of going tri is still quite rewarding!

What I meant was ditching the plan to deal damage in all three branches as tank/support.

Levelling two extra fire spells for their utilities isn't necessarily more flexible than levelling one extra water spell for both damage and utility. Essentially you gain two "spells" in each case. It's up to personal preferences and specific play styles, of course.
0 0
Respond to this thread