FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Secondary damages and dragoturkey for a feca earth

By morezanto - MEMBER - December 08, 2014, 04:22:42

Hi,

which secondaries damages (area, single, berserk, long) use for a feca earth (and earth hibrid)?

And what Dragoturkey use?

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 154

Hi Theresmile) ^^ Sexy Blonde Feca here to help hohohoho!!!

On Dragoturkeys, all spells of feca are single target dmg. Thus I'd strongly recommend getting precision drago turkeysmile

For the secondary damages, as written above, all of our spells are single target dmg (yes including glyphs), which is beneficial since a lot of equips are actually single target dmg.

Depending on your playstyle, earth is more of a tank build, so close combat would also do well for you. But if your playstyle involves kiting, supporting your team with shields and buff, then long range would do well for you.

Berserk affects all spells, thus it's good to have (if you are often losing a lot of hp).
If you like going to enemies back like I do, then you can also add a bit of backstab dmgsmile)

I'd recommend focus on single target and close combat, while it is always good to have longrange/berserk and backstab for some additional damage.

AOE is kinda useless for us fecassmile

• Zerk
0 0
Score : 2
Mechazerker|2014-12-08 08:56:29

For the secondary damages, as written above, all of our spells are single target dmg (yes including glyphs), which is beneficial since a lot of equips are actually single target dmg.

pheles glyph and flaming glyph use your aoe damage, no?
0 0
Score : 154

Nope, even for these glyphs, our single target damage is the one counted mainly due to the nature of the spell (fecastopheles and flaming carpet) being single target.

• Zerk

0 -1
Score : 1756
Mechazerker|2014-12-17 02:13:23
Nope, even for these glyphs, our single target damage is the one counted mainly due to the nature of the spell (fecastopheles and flaming carpet) being single target.

• Zerk
Wrong.
0 0
Score : 4826
Trolololo4|2014-12-22 06:46:29

• Zerk
Wrong.
^
Just tested it, Flaming Glyph's damage is increased by AoE damage and NOT single target damage.
0 0
SupersunZeratul|2014-12-23 22:29:55

• Zerk
Wrong.
^
Just tested it, Flaming Glyph's damage is increased by AoE damage and NOT single target damage.
And this should technically value for the amount of HP given from the steam glyph. On the other side, wave armor and natural harmor will get more damage based on single target.
0 0
Score : 42

High jacking thread a bit, but what would be good for fire/earth? Close combat or single target?

0 0
Eunna|2014-12-25 09:33:34
High jacking thread a bit, but what would be good for fire/earth? Close combat or single target?
Fire/earth is pretty situational based on how many enemies there are, if you're in a group, playing alone, or whatever.

As my experience as a feca I would rather choose single target but it'd really depend based on what fire spells you leveled up.
0 0
Score : 42
Trolololo4|2014-12-25 16:14:36
Eunna|2014-12-25 09:33:34
Fire/earth is pretty situational based on how many enemies there are, if you're in a group, playing alone, or whatever.

As my experience as a feca I would rather choose single target but it'd really depend based on what fire spells you leveled up.

I'm more of a support/tank than a dd feca. I do have fecastopheles for damage though. I use volcano, meteorite, fecastopheles, fecahammer, and feca staff. Volcano and meteorite are for their armor.
0 0

1- Are you my clone?

2- Single target assured.

0 0
Score : 6749

Precsion Drago all day!!!

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Score : 4826
Trolololo4|2014-12-24 16:02:03
SupersunZeratul|2014-12-23 22:29:55

• Zerk
Wrong.
^
And this should technically value for the amount of HP given from the steam glyph. On the other side, wave armor and natural harmor will get more damage based on single target.
Steam Glyph and Wave Armor from my experimentation receive no benefits from secondary damages. (Haven't tested crit damage)

Edit: Steam Glyph and Wave Armor seemed to not recieve any benefit from Crit damage from my testing.
0 0
Respond to this thread