FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Zerk's Comprehensive Guide for Fecas

By December 02, 2014, 05:54:05

Zerk's Comprehensive Guide for FecasGreetings Residents of the World of the Twelve!!! (even though it’s not really twelve anymore)

Who am I? I AM THE MECHAZERKER!!! I'm from Wakfu APAC, just wanted to share my guide with the international serverssmile If you see this blonde feca, don’t forget to say hi!

Oh wait, wrong Mecha…. here we go…

Now… ON TO THE GUIDE!!!

WHO ARE WE??? WE ARE FECAS!!! WHAT DO WE DO??? WE SURVIVE!!! The ultimate tank in the world of the twelve. We protect those who are precious to us and burn those who pose threats to our loved ones, but seriously, our main job is to survive and hopefully help others survive as well.

Feca Class Difficulty: 4/5. Timing, observation and prediction are very important while using this class.

Guide Outline:

Spells
Build Recommendations
Bi-Elem Builds
Tri-Elem Builds
Specialties
Characteristics

Guide Assumptions/Notes:

One knows how to teleport glyphs, you’ll be able to read about it in my glyph/armor guide for fecas.

All Glyphs are stackable except for steam glyph.

Spells
Water Spells – Mainly the support/semi damage branch of Feca (Ranged)

Drip 1 AP Rating: 5/5

This is the only melee water spell. I’ll be straightforward, it’s damage sucks, but you’ll use it a lot because of Drip Armor. DO NOT LEVEL DRIP.

Other uses: teleports fecastaff glyph

Drip Armor – works even though the spell is at level 0. (1 Turn)

(On Ally) Makes yourself or an ally unlockable for one lock instance.

(On Enemy) Pushes the enemy back 1 cell away from you, at every Feca’s turn. (Yes, if there are 5 feca’s, then it pushes back 5 times)

Steam 3 AP Rating 5/5

This spell is the second highest damage/ap next only to Bubble. I highly recommend this due to its damage, low ap cost and the its most famous use: STEAM GLYPH.

STEAM GLYPH (2 turns)

All allies who starts their turn on this glyph which has a cross shape of 2 cells, gets armor with a certain amount of HP. All damage taken by that ally would be reduced to 50% until the HP of the armor is reduced to 0.

Tip: if you happen to catch yourself when summoning this glyph, the armor is automatically applied to you.

Weakness: If enemy pushes your allies around, it could render this glyph a bit useless and frustrating.

Bubble 2 AP 1 MP Nlos Rating: 4.5/5

This spell is the highest damage/ap water spell a feca has.

Pros: Due to low ap cost, works well with combos

Cons: can only be used twice per turn (unlike steam which can be spammed), and cost mp (which is crucial at group pvps)

Other uses: teleports flaming glyph

Bubble Armor – buffs or debuffs range (2 turns)

(On Ally) it gives range to an ally. (probability is affected by spell level)

(On enemies): it debuffs the range of the target (probability is affected by spell level)

Avalanche 5 Ap Nlos Rating: 1/5

D/AP is way lower than Bubble/Crashing Wave/Steam. The only advantage of this is that it is Nlos, but it can be easily compensated by flaming carpet. Which has slightly higher D/AP

It also has high AP cost which may reduce options for combos

Avalanche Glyph (2 turns)

It is a glyph of size 2, rapes 1-2 AP on those who start their turn on it. I believe the ap rape is quite expensive due to the ap cost required to summon this glyph. It also requires a lot of ap (volcano 3 ap) to teleport this glyph (linear low range). Have yet to see this glyph to be used… so far I haven’t seen someone who uses this.

Crashing Wave 4 AP Rating: 5/5

This spell has extremely high range and the reason why Feca is also called the water cra. DP/AP is not bad, although lower than Steam. This spell is widely used for its range and armor.

Other uses: Teleports Pheles Glyph

Crashing Wave Armor (2 turns)

Unlike steam glyph where enemies would be able to push your allies out so that they won’t be able to gain armor, crashing wave is attached to the target.

(On Ally) those who start their turn with this armor gains an armor with hp, that reduces the damage taken by 50% until its armor hp is reduced to 0.

(On enemies) those enemies who start their turn with this armor gets their damage reduced by 50% until its armor hp is reduced to 0.

Personally, crashing wave armor works on enemies better since all allies benefit from it, unless someone is in impt or in critical condition which requires all your shield attention.

Fire Spells – mainly the damage branch of feca (Melee/Mid-Ranged)

Natural Attack 2 AP 1 MP Rating: 4.5/5

This spell is the highest dmg/ap in the fire department, but like its counterpart in the water department Bubble, it can only be cast twice per turn. Recommended in melee fights.

Natural Armor (3 turns)

Summons a comet to hits its wearer at the start of wearers turn. Useful vs fogger/other fecas/sacriers who won’t get their shields until they cast it on their turn.

Flaming Carpet 4AP Nlos Rating: 5/5 Highest Range in Fire department

This is the counterpart of crashing wave, although has lower range and damage, but it is nlos. Usually used vs srams/pandas/ or enemies hiding behind walls/barrels etc.

Flaming Carpet Glyph (Glyph size 2)

Aside from the pure fun of burning your enemies to crisp and sometimes burning your allies with it (hehehehe sorry to those whom i’ve burned with this). This is the reason why foggers (who I once thought to be anti feca as well) will fear fecas. Thanks to practicing with one of the famed foggers in our server, flaming glyph stack works wonders against them.

Teleport using bubble.

Volano 3 ap Rating: 4/5

This spell is not recommended to use for damage since its dmg/ap is lower than any other spell in the fire department, its weakens the resistance of the target which is helpful for team fights which are in a hurry.

Other uses: teleports avalanche glyph

Volcano Armor (2 turns)

(On allies) Enemies surrounding the target at the start of the target’s turn gets resistance reduction

(On enemies) Enemies starting their turn wearing this armor gets resistance reduction.

Meteorite Shower 2 AP Rating: 3/5

Flaming Carpet has higher dps and is nlos, while this has lower range and requires los. Not recommended unless you plan to support your teammates with critical hit rates.

Meteorite Armor (3turns)

Increases targets crit rate at the cost of block, easiest way to become sram/osa/eca best friend.

Fecastopheles 6 AP Rating: 4.5/5

This spell is the bread and butter of all damage fecas accompanied with Natural attack and Bubble. The feca dishes out its best damage when this crits. This spell is feca’s 3rd highest dmg/ap next only to Bubble and natural attack. While Bubble and Nat attack can only be used 2x per turn…. Fecastopheles uses 6 ap and is nlos unlike nat attack. Cons: Low range, cannot be used at melee

I personally use this spell when I wanna see epic damage (esp when it crits) Can 1 hit shanker on crit.

Pheles Glyph (2 turns)

This glyph is of size 1 and is quite tricky to use. Those who start their turn on this glyph activates a glyph of size 2 that would burn anyone standing on it. I personally would prefer 2 carpet glyphs over pheles glyph as teleportation cost of carpet is way less than pheles, but if you can capture 3 mobs with this, it could be fun to watch them burning all their allies (and possible your allies as well) when they activate the glyph.

This glyph is likewise quite expensive to summon and thus not recommended.

Earth Spells
All earth spells give the same earth armor/ap. Thus i’ll leave it up to you to determine which one to use if you would like to use earth armor. I’ll personally recommend low ap spells to allow for more combos. Earth generally have less damage/ap than any other element save for fecastaff.

Fecablades 4AP Rating: 1/5

This spell has the same dmg/ap with fecabo and has very low range.

Blade Armor (2 turns)

this Armor increases the targets resistance at the cost of damage, your allies would hate you for this most of the time unless ally is in critical condition (to buy time for healer to heal, but there’s a more better way to do this) or is pure tank.

Fecabo 2 AP Rating 3/5

This spell is generally used not for damage but for armor from spare ap with combos. This spell is used generally for its low ap cost.

Arrow Armor (2 turns)

Attracts target by 2 spaces at every feca’s turn. Useful in dungeons where boss gets to run around with 8 mp after dodging you. Widely used at Wa Dungeon. Do not need to lvl the spell to be able to use this.

Fecammer 5 AP Rating 4/5

This is probably solo feca’s best friend, as it damages while providing armor to its user (lol but all earth spells does that). Fecammer has slightly higher dmg/ap compared to any other earth spell next only to fecastaff.

Fecammer Glyph (2 turns)

This glyph rapes mp of those who start their turn on it. Glyph size 1. Very useful for those who want to keep enemies with high dodge in place, or basically restricting movement. Useful vs Sugnuf. This glyph is also stackable. In my experience vs Spore HC Boss, was able to rape 6 mp from him.

Teleport using Natural Attack.

Defensive Orb 3 AP PVM: 2/5 Group PVP Rating: 5/5

This spell has slightly (almost negligible) higher dmg/ap vs fecablades and fecabo. Rarely used by Fecas and I hope Fecas would see some light in using this spell.

Orb Armor (1 turn)

This armor delays damage until the start of the casters turn. The wearer of this armor cannot be enirased/trans/perfect armored. This is extremely useful against healer dependent teams, as the heals will not be delayed. Possible counters to this are: sacrifice, stasis flux, panda carry

Hopefully our PVP matches in Wakfu Apac was enough to convince group pvp feca’s to use this spell

Finally we come to our last spell…

Fecastaff 1 AP 2 MP Rating: 5/5

Seriously, the damage/ap of this spell is just amazing. Although it can only be used once (without this limit, feca would be truly OP). Limitations for this is the amount of times it can be cast, mp cost and range.

Fecastaff Glyph (3 turns)

Your allies are gonna love you while you provide them with ap. Yes feca’s can give a maximum of 6 ap/turn because of this. I’d recommend summoning this glyph while you are standing on the neutral glyph so you gain the ap immediately before teleporting this to an ally.

Teleport using Drip.

Build Recommendations
Please note that these our builds I would recommend based on my experience and game play. I’d recommend you to test out the different styles, availability of ap/mp, combos and what would best fit your gameplay and find one that would be most fun for yousmile)

Each of these builds would have some pros and some cons as any other builds at all other classes.^^

Bi-elem based Builds ( 3 max primary, 2 max secondary)

If water is primary: Steam,Bubble,Crashing Wave

If water is secondary: Steam,Crashing Wave

Pros: High dmg, high support on shields, high range

Cons: Sucks at melee

Why did I not take bubble? Mainly due to mp cost, and that most maps are small-medium size, where +range or – range doesn’t matter a lot. Most mobs and enemies would have 6+mp to compensate for range as well.

If Fire is Primary: natural attack or volcano, flaming carpet,fecastopheles

If Fire is Secondary:

For DD = Fecastopheles, Flaming Carpet.

For PVP = Flaming Carpet, Nat Attack.

For Support = Volcano, Meteorite Shower

Why Carpet/Nat attack for pvp? Basically because of melee damage. In most pvp fights you would be locking your opponent or your opponent would be standing beside you. Feca’s generally have low dodge as they would focus on lock for more resistances.

If Earth is Primary:

For DD/PVM/Support: Fecammer, Defensive Orb or Fecabo, Fecastaff.

For Group PVP: Defensive Orb, Fecabo, Fecammer.

For 1 v 1 PVP: Fecammer, Fecabo, Fecastaff

If Earth is Secondary:

For DD/PVM/Support: Fecammer,Fecastaff.

For Group PVP: Defensive Orb, Fecabo

For 1 v 1 PVP: Fecabo,Fecastaff

Tri-Elem Builds (2 spells max at each elem)

DD/PVM- Flaming Carpet, Fecastopheles, Steam, Crashing Wave, Fecammer, Fecastaff

Support – Volcano, Meteorite Shower, Steam, Crashing Wave, Fecammer, Fecastaff

1 v 1 Pvp – Flaming Carpet, Natural Attack , Steam, Crashing Wave, Fecabo, Fecastaff

Group Pvp – Volcano, Flaming Carpet, Steam, Crashing Wave, Orbital Orb, Fecabo

Feca Specialties
Active Specialties

[/b][b]Glyph and Armor 5/5

This allows you to summon neutral glyphs and armors. Level till 7 for 1 ap cost, level till 8 for nlos. 9 is basically additional range and not recommended.

Perfect Armor 5/5

This gives the target immunity against all damage. Cons: Can be eniraised QQ. Your allies bound for death gonna love you for this. I recommend lvl to 8-9. Difference is basically 1 ap cost. Perfect armor effects won’t differ from lvl, only range and cost would differ.

Teleportation Flux 5/5

I’d really max this out, cause it’s fun! haha casting this on yourself gives you the power of glyph teleportation. Now use your spells wisely. Feca is all about positioning your enemies, and saving your allies. This spell does both.

Can sacrifice last lvl for PA for more support oriented.

Provocation a.k.a. The Feca Seduction Spell!!! Rating 10/5 for Group PVP, 1/5 for PVM, 0/5 for 1 v 1 PVP

This is one of the most forgotten spells of feca, but is the most powerful at group PVP. Most Fecas would overlook this spell due to its uselessness in PVM.

If the target is an enemy player, it would reduce his dmg by 50% if he attacks your allies. Of course full dmg to you if he chose to attack you… thus the seduction spell. What’s more is.. it only cost 3 ap!!!

For Group PVP = 100% Max this spell out no questions asked.

Inversion

One of the bestfriends of DD Fecas since our dmg really sak. But that’s cause, Damage isn’t really our thing, but inversion is the way we cope up with that.

This is not advised to be used in PVP fights.

Passive Abilities

Max everything except for reflection. No Question asked. hahahaha! do i still need to bother on the details?….hahaha of course, else this won’t be a comprehensive guide. aahhh!! Here goes

Untouchable MAX 5/5

At max= +20 Block, +8 Block per Ally this makes us quite tanky in group fights. Need I say more? ^^

Feca Master MAX 5/5

+2 Control is always awesome as you can go for better res/dmg equipment. Also + 10 lock per ap used max 120 is awesome. Remember, with reflection, lock is turned to resistance = more tanky. + 40% fire dmg. This is also one of the reason why fire is Feca’s dmg branch.

Iron Clad MAX 5/5

+40% resist to all elements is simply irresistable!!! + 1 range to water spells enables us to become the water cra!!!

Stabilization Aura = +40 Lock, again, more lock = more resist. Stabilization aura also plays a role against jumping enemies, of course against pushing enemies not so much. Again…Max!!! 5/5

Reflection (level depending on your lock)

You can only gain a maximum of +100 resistance due to your lock. The more lock you have, the less you need to level this, the more points you can pass on to your actives. How do you calculate the level of reflection needed? Simply use this:

100/(x% of lock becomes resistance) = amount of lock needed at that level.

Here’s my current allocation points:

My current build is semi 1v1, semi group pvp. On PVM support with dmg.

Characteristic Points

Intelligence: Max Regen, Max Resistance, then go all hp.

Strength: For pure support builds, go pure hp and resistance, my build is pure dmg and resistance. Some would recommend a mix, but with our resistances and passives, hp doesn’t matter much unless your fighting against a feca/hemo sram/BB Sac.

Agility: Again this depends on your equips and target lock and reflection level. If you have enough lock, going for ini or dodge is very useful as well. Since my items aren’t really lock items, I went for all lock.

Dodge can be compensated by drip armor, while initiative doesn’t matter much unless your fighting against another feca/hemosram or in group pvps...you won’t want your allies dying before you can shield them.^^

Chance:

For DD Fecas: you can opt to go for pure crit and crit damage, and trust me, it can be awesome! Lots of my friends comment something like this back when I was dd: “Didn’t know feca can DD…” ” Feca OP DD” “Tank turn DD meh, scary”

For Support Fecas lvling resistances and block makes you worry less about yourself and enable you to support your teamates more.

Major:

This is quite tricky. Normally people would always recommend the traditional AP,MP, Range (of course not for iops). I’ll personally recommend AP, MP and Final Resistance. But of course, that really boils down to what kind of feca you want to besmile)

For DD: AP,MP,Range is goodsmile)

For Support: AP, Range , Final Res or AP,MP,Final Res I think would work better

Hope this guys help Fecas from all servers get up to speedsmile) These builds were from my personal experience and experiments with fellow fecas: Gale, Lukevalentine, Xephyrus and other friends for PVP tactical experience^^ Bump to all of you

Hope you guys can be the best feca you could be and at the same time have tons of fun

Feel free to drop by my blog for some Mecha adventureswink mechazerker.wordpress.com

Alright, Mechanic out!^^

Other guides/Fan fiction I’ve written which can be found on Wakfu Apac Forums:

Zerk’s Feca Guides (Solo/Group, Semi DD) for quick start up Fecas

Zerk’s Feca Guides on Glyph and Armor Utility

Fan Fiction: Mechastory

Next Guide Coming Up: PVP Guides (1v1, Group PVP, Strengths and Weaknesses in PVP) 
1 -1
Reactions 17
Score : 617

I liked it! smile

You might want to consider adding it to the guides section as well.

0 0
Score : 154

Oh!!! Yey finally a reply and it's positive!!! Was starting to worry everyone thinking my guide isn't worth replying to. QQ

Thought this was the guide sectionsmile) Thanks for pointing me to the right way whahahasmile)

Hope a lot of up and coming Feca's would find this usefulsmile)

• Zerk

0 0
Score : 143

Thank you for the guide! It's very helpful as I'm considering my lvl 80 restat.

Could you give your recommendation on order of which specialties to level first? I play PvM, mostly support with a side of damage.

0 0

Thanks for the commentsmile In terms of specialties for PVM, I'd recommend going for the following:

1. Inversion - to make your damage at par with your teammates
2. Glyph or Armor (at least 7) - to help you with support spells as it would cost 1 ap. You technically won't be needing level 8 or 9 because the main use for nlos and range for this specialty would be for flaming carpet glyph, aside from that, most spells feca's have are LOS, thus there is really no need to level beyond 7, if you won't be pvp oriented.
3. Fecamaster - increases fire dmg and control = more support (ctrl) and more dmg

After these 3, go for passives than going for active specialties. (You may opt to leave stabilization aura until later levels)

Suggestion:
Untouchable,Iron Clad and Reflection before stabilization aura.

Sneak in some points for Perfect armor (if you find it useful, this is rarely the case if you got a healer in the team and I find that I rarely use this with good teammates)

Or teleportation flux (rarely needed until high lvl dungeons where it would be nice if you could teleport boss or dangerous creatures away from your team.

^^

• Zerk
0 0
Score : 483

I love it, I really want to change to feca as soon as the class change feature hits the shelves and this was really, really helpful. I'm really glad that you went in detail for each spell, really helped me choose my spells.

I like weird builds, so I wanted to make something unusual (at least all the fecas I know don't even use glyphs, so I don't know what's up with that wink) and this was more than helpful. Again, thanks a ton.

1 0

Whoooo!!!! and another Feca has come!!!smile) Feca4Lyf!!!

Yeah, Feca can be fun and can really be quite confusing if we make weird builds, but hey!!! we have fun don't we? smile))

Glyph Feca is cool (esp in pvp vs other fecas and foggers) and plus you can use it to deter mobs since mobs fear being grilled by a feca XD - some of my secrets in soloing 5-6 enurado mobs.

Cheers!!!

• Zerk

0 0
Score : 286

Hey Zerk, how would you recommend building a Tri DD Feca from level 1? I'm new to this class, and I know I can level it up fast, just not sure what specialties to go for, and also would it be better to run Fecastopheles and Natural Attack, or Flaming carpet and Fecastopheles?

0 0

Heya Escanoirsmile

No, I won't recommend building a tri-build feca from level 1 to 100. Mainly due to the lack of good items. I'd suggest to go tri-build once items are available - apprentice set/initiate set/sage set/empelol items and all.

For leveling, I'd recommend becoming a DD feca, unless you always got a group of DD to go along with you, but being DD means faster killing = faster leveling.

For solo:

Build DD: Natural attack, fecastopheles, flaming carpet, fecammer, fecastaff combo ain't bad.

Why fire-earth? Because most of the time, your enemies would stick close to you and fecastopheles/steam/crashing wave will not be able to hit melee range. Thus the fire-earth build.

Remember that the only water spell that can hit melee is drip which isn't really a good option.

Highest Dmg/ap will be nat attack/fecastaff, then fecastopheles, then carpet/fecammer thus you could build your combo whether you want more dmg or armor.

For Group:
Low level monsters rarely need to be locked and thus I'd recommend going for:

Build DD: Steam,Crashing Wave, Fecastopheles, Nat attack and flaming carpet.
If ranged, choose nat attack > fecastopheles > steam > crashing wave > flaming carpet.
If melee, nat attack>flaming carpet
(Of course, this the order of usage would depend on available ap/mp, and target position)

If you insist on going tri, I'd recommend: Steam,Crashing Wave, Flaming Carpet, Fecastopheles, Fecammer, Fecastaff

Specialties:
(Optional at low level unless PVP Build) On Glyph/Armor: If you wanna support a bit by putting wave armor on your enemies, or capturing your allies with steam glyph then level glyph/armor to 7. (only 7, because you'll rarely need the nlos @8, and you won't really need the additional range you get @9). If you don't see yourself doing so, then don't level glyph/armor.

Max these in order:
Inversion
Feca Master
Iron Clad

If you need to be more tanky for lockers, then level untouchable before reflection, else level reflection > untouchable > stabilization aura.

On leveling reflection, please read the side note I placed on the guide. It would really help if you know the lock you aim to have.

smile)

If you can level it up really fast, I'd recommend trying out the other spells and their effects as well so when you go tri, you'll be able to build your feca to your hearts desiresmile

Good luck in building your Feca, and don't hesitate to ask questions heresmile

• Zerk out^^

0 0

Dude, thank you so much for such a great write-up. Don't have any further questions since your reasoning behind every suggestion is very precise. Thank you again.

0 0
Score : 46

I've created a feca just because i can understand the class now. This guide is really helpful mechalaugh

I wanted to go tri-build but since you said its not worth until lvl 100+, its better to go fire/water or fire/earth to lvling solo until +/- 55, 60 ?And even with infernal, kraken, vampyro sets, its not worth do go tri-build from beginning ?

Thanks again and sorry for any english errorsbiggrin 

0 0
Haram|2014-12-19 18:55:46
I've created a feca just because i can understand the class now. This guide is really helpful mechalaugh

I wanted to go tri-build but since you said its not worth until lvl 100+, its better to go fire/water or fire/earth to lvling solo until +/- 55, 60 ?And even with infernal, kraken, vampyro sets, its not worth do go tri-build from beginning ?

Thanks again and sorry for any english errorsbiggrin

I've gotten mine to 79 and about to respec into tri, but honestly I think going fire/earth hybrid was really a good choice since I got to use stronger gear for better resist/lock bonus instead of using that level 20 set until level 65-70 for infernal/hoodfella
0 0
Score : 118

hello what specialities up first i want to be a fire/earth feca for solo dungeon PVE also great guide

0 0

@Haram Nothings stopping you to go tri-build early except availability of equips. But if you are satisfied with those numbers (dmg/resistance/hp) then go aheadsmile) I really encourage exploring all spells and effects, plus (I"M a huge tri build fan, all of my chars are tri build)

• Zerk

Victrio|2014-12-21 22:48:39
hello what specialities up first i want to be a fire/earth feca for solo dungeon PVE also great guide
For PVE fire/earth, this is my suggestion:

Max: Inversion>Fecamaster>IronClad>Untouchable>Glyph/Armor (Optional)>Reflection>Stabilization Aura

Glyph and Armor: level to 7smile

Copied from previous post:

Quote (Mechazerker @ 2014-12-18 01:57:23)

Heya Escanoirsmile

No, I won't recommend building a tri-build feca from level 1 to 100. Mainly due to the lack of good items. I'd suggest to go tri-build once items are available - apprentice set/initiate set/sage set/empelol items and all.

For leveling, I'd recommend becoming a DD feca, unless you always got a group of DD to go along with you, but being DD means faster killing = faster leveling.

For solo:

Build DD: Natural attack, fecastopheles, flaming carpet, fecammer, fecastaff combo ain't bad.

Why fire-earth? Because most of the time, your enemies would stick close to you and fecastopheles/steam/crashing wave will not be able to hit melee range. Thus the fire-earth build.

Remember that the only water spell that can hit melee is drip which isn't really a good option.

Highest Dmg/ap will be nat attack/fecastaff, then fecastopheles, then carpet/fecammer thus you could build your combo whether you want more dmg or armor.

For Group:
Low level monsters rarely need to be locked and thus I'd recommend going for:

Build DD: Steam,Crashing Wave, Fecastopheles, Nat attack and flaming carpet.
If ranged, choose nat attack > fecastopheles > steam > crashing wave > flaming carpet.
If melee, nat attack>flaming carpet
(Of course, this the order of usage would depend on available ap/mp, and target position)

If you insist on going tri, I'd recommend: Steam,Crashing Wave, Flaming Carpet, Fecastopheles, Fecammer, Fecastaff

Specialties:
(Optional at low level unless PVP Build) On Glyph/Armor: If you wanna support a bit by putting wave armor on your enemies, or capturing your allies with steam glyph then level glyph/armor to 7. (only 7, because you'll rarely need the nlos @8, and you won't really need the additional range you get @9). If you don't see yourself doing so, then don't level glyph/armor.

Max these in order:
Inversion
Feca Master
Iron Clad

If you need to be more tanky for lockers, then level untouchable before reflection, else level reflection > untouchable > stabilization aura.

On leveling reflection, please read the side note I placed on the guide. It would really help if you know the lock you aim to have.

smile)

If you can level it up really fast, I'd recommend trying out the other spells and their effects as well so when you go tri, you'll be able to build your feca to your hearts desiresmile

Good luck in building your Feca, and don't hesitate to ask questions heresmile

• Zerk out^^
1 0
Score : 46

Thanks @Mecha and @Escanoir i will do what Escanoir suggested and go fire/earth until 80, then tri after that.
Thanks againlaugh 

0 0
Score : 20

Great guide, using this to start my Feca. Very complicated class, what with most spells having 2 or 3 different uses, so a guide is much appreciated.happy 

0 0
Score : 118

I have a question how to use the glyphs i use the spell in the glyph but it not work

edit: i discovered it

0 0
Score : 3

I want to use glyphs as my primary way of attacking and defending also.

How much control would I need to place glyphs? I guess it depends on my AP too.

Should I level Dodge instead of Lock to make it easier to walk around the map?

0 0
Respond to this thread