FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Starting A Feca

By Pizzly - MEMBER - November 07, 2014, 06:42:25

So I plan on rolling a Feca and what I would like is some advice on what would be the best way to go about leveling one? smile

1. Which Branches/Spells would be best suited for leveling?

2. What Specialties to level in what order?

3. Stat placement & such.

Any and all help is much appreciated Ty!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1756
Pizzly|2014-11-07 06:42:25
So I plan on rolling a Feca and what I would like is some advice on what would be the best way to go about leveling one? smile

1- Air and Sparks

2- Simbiosa, Compulsion, Barrel, Stasis Shield

3- % HP, % HP, % HP, % HP, WP, WP, WP
0 0
Score : 126
Trolololo4|2014-11-07 21:54:16

1- Air and Sparks

The trolls is weak with this one.
0 0
Score : 8495
Trolololo4|2014-11-07 21:54:16
1- Air and Sparks

Pro. I nominate T4 as feca class ambassador for 2014.
0 0
Score : 2619

Though done very rudely, what the troll is probably saying is not to rely on other's opinions on the class but focus on what you want out of the class.

What branches do you like the most? Earth (self tank), Water (support), Fire (damage)
You will probably become a hybrid or a trybrid build simply because mono isn't as viable ESPECIALLY with a feca. As a hybrid - you can focus 3 elements in one branch and two in another.

Specialties is dependent on how you lvl, who you lvl with, etc. If you lvl alone, movement spells probably aren't as important. If you lvl with friends often, glyphs might be your go to specialty first. Check the guide section in the forums - there are a lot of excellent guides already out there.

Statwise, I'd recommend HP%, HP regeneration, and Res. Pure lock. Ap/mp/(the last depends on what you like), full crits whatever else interests you. Your choice.

I don't play a feca. Know absolutely nothing about them. But encourage you to make the class your own. There are guides in the guide section (as i said) if you want some examples though. Good luck and enjoy wakfu!
0 0
Respond to this thread