FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tips on fighting fecas

By utouchmytralala - MEMBER - November 05, 2014, 05:20:14

Lately I've been having a lot of trouble beating fecas. Not complaining about being op or anything, just asking for some tips of any one has any.
My punishment gets reduced to almost nothing, how can i get past those shields?:wacko: 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 452

You cant. Either burst through them (which should be pretty much impossible if the feca has the same gear as you) or play the patience game with your own Coagulation.

Edit: Actually you can play with Burning Blood. The Scalded effect of that spell should bypass the shield since its applied at the start of the Fecas turn when his shields wear off.

0 0
Score : 1756
utouchmytralala|2014-11-05 05:20:14
Lately I've been having a lot of trouble beating fecas. Not complaining about being op or anything, just asking for some tips of any one has any.
My punishment gets reduced to almost nothing, how can i get past those shields?:wacko:
Use Earth.

When going for a full tanking 15/16 damage reduction strategy, most earth sacriers still seem to beat me (Even though the battle would endure 'till 2017). Just spam earth until they get bored and annoyed, then BAM, a 4000 HP punishment.
0 0
Score : 641
Trolololo4|2014-11-06 20:48:17
utouchmytralala|2014-11-05 05:20:14
Use Earth.

When going for a full tanking 15/16 damage reduction strategy, most earth sacriers still seem to beat me (Even though the battle would endure 'till 2017). Just spam earth until they get bored and annoyed, then BAM, a 4000 HP punishment.

Uh what? No. There will be no 4000 hp punishment ever when it comes to fecas. If that's at all possible, the feca was already doomed.

Best option is to make it a battle of endurance, apply smasher so the feca's regen is halved, and grind them down.

A feca should have mountains of resistance, so even if they aren't shielded, they'll still being able to take some of your best hits. Punishment is not what it was, don't rely on it.
0 0
Score : 2619

Tell them that an +3 Earth Shushu emblem is on the market for 300,000 kk. They'll leave the battle so quick. You win. ^.^

0 0
Score : 884

That so called 4k hp punishment your talking about is reduced to like a 500 or less hit by me. Steam glyph+crashing wave+feca shield= you will never get past my shields and hit like a baby swinging a daisy

0 0
Score : 1756

I'll probably explain better since you peasants seem to misunderstand.

Earth feca vs earth sac = Battles lasting at least 5 hours

Usually the earth feca will give in first because sac's coagulation is more powerful.

As a result, the feca will start going for a full DD strategy since he/she thinks that he will continue using earth for the rest of the battle.

Now that the feca is unshielded, the sacrier can use punishment. Because let's admit it, it'll take at least 60 turns before the feca will give in.

0 0
Score : 1866
Trolololo4|2014-11-29 00:50:39
I'll probably explain better since you peasants seem to misunderstand.

Earth feca vs earth sac = Battles lasting at least 5 hours

Usually the earth feca will give in first because sac's coagulation is more powerful.

As a result, the feca will start going for a full DD strategy since he/she thinks that he will continue using earth for the rest of the battle.

Now that the feca is unshielded, the sacrier can use punishment. Because let's admit it, it'll take at least 60 turns before the feca will give in.
Yep
0 0
Score : 154

Sacrier can beat feca by using burning blood then tankingsmile Fire-earth sac would do nice

Burning blood would act like hemo^^

• Zerk

0 0
Respond to this thread