FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

questions about Feca control build

By October 27, 2014, 03:19:42

questions :

* how many glyphs can stack? is there a limit or does it just depend on my control and ap?

* for glyphs that deal -mp,-ap status attacks : sometimes i see enemies with status resist against it. can anyone explain it more clearly?

* does this status resist scale with enemy levels? so at end game, do bosses have so high status resist that control fecas become less useful? or is this status resist value stable?

* is this enemy status resist affected by criticals (ie : higher criticals get higher activation?)

----

* as for the stacking of -mp,-ap glyphs. how does this work? ie: if i stack 4 glyphs that eat -2 ap each in 2 turns, will it eat -8ap for enemy's next turn?

* how does status resist handle glyph stacks? is it checked once or is it checked for every glyph?

----

as for shield stacks :

* if i cast feca hammer twice, does the plate and hp also stack?

* is stacking shields with same elements advisable? or is it better to stack different kinds of elemental shields?

* also what's the difference between water and earth hp for shields? does it affect damage from opposing or same elements?

-----

anyways, that's all the stuff i'm curious about right now.

can anyone share some info? thanks in advance

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2196

he there, unfortunatly i dont play feca so i cant answer on most of ur question. however i can answer one.

to my knowlege ap/mp resist works the following way. when an enemie looses 1 ap it gains 10% resist to ap loss, and this stacks. then at the beginning of that enemies turn, it looses 10% ap resist.

one exsample is if u "play" before an enemie and that enemie looses 3 ap on turn 1, that enemie will gain an 30% resist to ap loss. then at the beggining of that enemies turn, its ap resist will to 20%, and on its 2nd turn down to 10% etc. the same goes for mp loss/resist.

hope this helps, and this info might be a little incorrect, although i dont think so.

- gedi

0 0
Score : 247
DanielTheBrawe|2014-10-27 03:44:08
to my knowlege ap/mp resist works the following way. when an enemie looses 1 ap it gains 10% resist to ap loss, and this stacks. then at the beginning of that enemies turn, it looses 10% ap resist.

one exsample is if u "play" before an enemie and that enemie looses 3 ap on turn 1, that enemie will gain an 30% resist to ap loss. then at the beggining of that enemies turn, its ap resist will to 20%, and on its 2nd turn down to 10% etc. the same goes for mp loss/resist.

hope this helps, and this info might be a little incorrect, although i dont think so.

- gedi

thanks a lot for this info!

so if i cast 2 glyphs that eats -2 ap each on the first turn. the first glyph goes through at 0% chance to fail, then 2nd glyph has a -20% chance to fail?

but at start of enemy turn, it goes down to -10% chance to fail.

so at my 2nd turn, if i add 2 more glyphs with -2 ap each (so i now have 4 glyphs).

1st glyph has -10% chance to fail
2nd glyph has -30% chance to fail
3rd glyph has -50% chance to fail
4th glyph has -70% chance to fail.

and then at enemy's next turn. chance to fail drops back down to -60%.

is this correct?

----------------------

if so, then i guess i need around 6 turn intervals between spamming -ap glyphs. :unsure:

if so, this means i won't be able to -ap lock an opponent indefinitely, since the turns and ap i spend on it have high diminishing returns. (i could use those turns to inflict damage instead)

or is there a trick to using control fecas? is there a way to decrease the chance to fail with crits?
0 0
Score : 2196

i think its correct, but when it comes to fecas and their mecanics i cant say for shure (because i dont play feca), and ur exsample is based upon the enemies loosing ap (not failing).

when it comes to tricks reducing the chance to fail, i doubth there is any when it comes to ap. when it comes to mp, i think the enu has some spels to manipulatte that, but again not 100% shure.

when it comes to -ap, i guess u can count on enemies loosing 1-3 ap each turn, but again im not shure.

and i think u can make a gylph field (if u wanna call it that) that debuffs enemis, and then fight 2-3 turns with them on reduced ap (if u can keep them on the gylph). then taking 2-3 turns where u deffend with shields and wait for the ap resist to drop.

again hope this helps, and remember that i might be mistaken on some points.

- gedi

0 0
Score : 247

thanks for the info.

i was mostly thinking of using -ap glyphs against strong bosses or for group battles so i can tactically use it against enripsas, preventing them from healing comrades or themselves at crucial moments.

0 0
Respond to this thread