FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tips for newbie + probably bug

By September 27, 2014, 23:14:27

Hey, i am complete newbie in this awesone game and as my first hero i selected Feca (now level 32) and it seems that i can not get any xp into my support skills no matter how many times i will use it. Also i would like to ask for what spells to use on feca and what stats should i get.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 127

Yeah, this confused me too. Support skills ar leveled with skill points, not use. The game does a poor job explaining this. You have to go to your characteristics (p) select display abilities tab at the bottom.

There's a second tab, looks like a blocky iop's head. if you hover over it, it says "feca specialties".

You can assign your points from there. I'd go for atleast rank 8 glyph or armor, as this makes it non line of sight, cost only 1 AP, and have good range. it will totally transform the class. Sticking a few points into inversion will help you with your damage output, esp if you go for a tanking element.

passives will depend on what element you pick. Untouchable is pretty good if you play with friends alot.

As for the rest, it depends what element you want to focus.

Water is VERY long range, ok damage, but has minimum range for all spells. If you get cornered you're gonna have a bad time. The glyphs/armor mostly give sheilding, and makes you pretty tanky.

Fire is very high damage, but only has shorter range and most of the spells are lline of sight required. glyph/armors either hurt or debuff enemies. could leave you without defenses if you went soley this tree.

Earth gives you sheilds on attack, and the glyph/armor bufffs you or allies. has a bit of a range problem.

If you havent done it, take the free respec quest. it helps alot to refocus your points.

I would highly recoommend 5/5 regen of missing HP. very useful.

0 0
Score : 94
SlayerJesse|2014-09-29 09:45:44
You can assign your points from there. I'd go for atleast rank 8 glyph or armor, as this makes it non line of sight, cost only 1 AP, and have good range. it will totally transform the class. Sticking a few points into inversion will help you with your damage output, esp if you go for a tanking element.
I would suggest leveling Glyph or Armour to 7 not 8, essentially its the difference between line of sight or not, but through trial an error if you aren't using Flaming Carpet Glyph or Fecastopheles Glyph then you want get much use out of the removal of line of sight from this spell, it also saves you a nice chunk of skill points.After getting GoA to 7 put 10 into Feca master (you are doing this just for a little lock bonus and a rather useful point of control. Then from there its up to you, inversion is great but I think you can wait until you have Iron clad or Untouchable at 20 (personal preference Iron clad for +1 range for water, but also a chunk of resists.) Inversion and Refection kinda have the same level of priority.
0 0
Respond to this thread