FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Support Feca?

By RuteeKatrea September 20, 2014, 07:56:12

I played some Dofus, and loved this even if it was awful at higher levels. I was wondering what a good build for this is? I'm new to Wakfu, and I gather you can cap 5 attack spells, so that's the norm, and that mono-element builds are much less of a thing, so any other generic newbie advice won't hurt.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 829

Generally speaking for a support oriented build all you really need is Steam and Crashing Wave.

On the point of how many skills you can get; You can put 4 into one element, 3 into one element and 2 into another, or 2 into all three elements.

I personally am using 3 water/2 fire but, what you do is up to you after the steam/crashing wave for support.

Edit: I should also mention that I said steam and crashing are needed for the build only under the premise that you are looking at them from a traditional support standpoint and not niche support. I say this as all of their skills have dual utilities of some kind so there are other support options available but steam/crashing provide a much stronger impact to the flow of the fight with the way shields are at the moment.

Edit2: Another tid-bit to mention is the 2/2/2 element split is gaining popularity currently and you could get away with running something like:

Fire: Fecastopheles, Natural Attack
Water: Steam, Crashing Wave
Earth: Feca Staff, *insert another earth skill here*

I hope someone can come contribute to the earth section of that as I don't know enough about that branch to give advice on it. However the feca staff just has more support utility as well as a high damage/shield to ap ratio. With this set up you are going to be starved for MP but there is a plethora of things you can do so you have options even if it means sacrificing mobility (You will end up with around 6 MP end game anyways).

0 0
Score : 1756

As support I would level up:
Wave
Steam
Vulcano
Staff

Then I have no idea. I mean you could try orb armor but I can only seem to find an use to it in group PvPs when there's a sacrier. Probably mobs that blow up too at their turn (Shankers, Tsubos). But most of the time it will really be useless.

You could also level up meteor if you have a critbased class (Air Yop? Masqueraider? Sram?).

But it's your choice.

0 0
Score : 146

Alright, I guess those make sense. I can change later, once I have a better handle on things. What sort of support spells are important for points? I mean, Glyph or Armor and Feca Master, but what else? Similarly, stats (Which I like a hell of a lot more than the Dofus version, let me tell you what.)

0 0
RuteeKatrea|2014-09-20 17:33:47
Alright, I guess those make sense. I can change later, once I have a better handle on things. What sort of support spells are important for points? I mean, Glyph or Armor and Feca Master, but what else? Similarly, stats (Which I like a hell of a lot more than the Dofus version, let me tell you what.)
I mainly play tanking, but I guess you should still go and get these resistances? Otherwise just forget about refection and get all the other passives + perfect armor, inversion and glyph or armor maxed.
0 0
Score : 829
Trolololo4|2014-09-20 18:18:03
I mainly play tanking, but I guess you should still go and get these resistances? Otherwise just forget about refection and get all the other passives + perfect armor, inversion and glyph or armor maxed.
Wouldn't it make more sense to drop stabilization aura over refection?
0 0
Drowns|2014-09-20 21:53:40
Trolololo4|2014-09-20 18:18:03
Wouldn't it make more sense to drop stabilization aura over refection?
I was talking about her build. I would get both stabi and refection.
0 0
Score : 380

Hi. I'm playing a Fire/Water Feca with a strong focus on support. Rather than going for a tank or damage mitigator, I've chosen to focus on increasing damage output.

This means that for water, I am using Drip and Bubble, and for fire I am using Flaming Carpet and Natural attack. While being Fire/Air, I still level the Earth spell Feca Staff, that gives the AP glyph, as it does not scale with my earth damage %.

With that, I am running a Gray Mages Wand for healing, and generally stat for long-distance and single-target as secondary damages.

How does it feel to play this build? It feels like a FeCra.

Bubble gives me 3-10 range with no need for line of sight, Flaming Carpet gives similar range and also no need for line of sight. Furthermore, I use bubble on myself or allies to add +2 range, or in special cases on enemies to reduce range by 2.

From the fire perspective it giver my the Flaming Carpet glyph which is a decent AoE glyph but that rarely works out in teamplay. It's great for leveling when playing solo though.

I current have 11 AP and 6 MP and my turns usually consist of either:

Set a neutral glyph, Make it an AP glyph, Activate teleportation, move the ap glyph to the most versatile and strong damage dealer, heal with the gray mages wand

or:

Use bubble twice, use natural attack twice, use feca staff once, then drip twice to get rid of the rest of my AP.

While this makes me a rather useless tank, locker and damage mitigator, it does makes me much more versatile and varied in my gameplay and raises a couple of eyebrows here and there.

Also, I am running the Bloodthirst dagger for self-healing in critical situations.

0 0
Score : 154

As I read this thread, all I can say is there is no right answer, but rather there's a ton of things we could experiment on.

Mainly our options vary with the teammates that we have.

High DD is also good support when your with lots of healers and low DD, that's where fecastopheles/crashingwave/steam/fecastaff/natural atttack comes into play.

Support Armor: you can't make do without crashing wave and steam glyph.

Debuff Support: Volcano is really amazing at reducing enemy resistances. Fecammer Glyph is also amazing at reducing opponent MP. -3 mp ain't bad (imagine when these glyphs are stackedsmile

Buff Support:
Your buddies who depend or increase their dmg a lot by crits (eca,sram,xelors, foggers etc) are gonna love you if you give them meteorite armor. (Of course at the cost of some block). Fecastaff glyph is likewise amazing by giving at most 6 ap to someone when stacked at almost no cost.

How to Fecastaff: stand on neutral glyph, activate fecastaff glyph (you get ap back), cast glyph/teleporation then drip to teleport to allysmile

Personally I find tri-build feca's to be most versatile since you can max out 6 spells (2 of each elem).

• Zerk
0 0
Respond to this thread