FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help on specialty and stats

By March 01, 2012, 03:16:26

What specialties should i go into and what stats are most optimal to go?
help would be appreciated smile

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 617

judgement has not been made yet. Get out your pen and paper and craft those theorys

0 0
Score : 42

well, is there an element i should focus on?

0 0
Score : 17884

Air or Water, whichever's effects sound most appealing to you. Stay away from Fire, it's completely garbage right now. Not worth it AT ALL.

0 0
Score : 4283

Execution isn't good?... because I already tried water/air and both of those aren't all that great either.

0 0
Score : 17884

Only if you don't mind using Srams as head-on attackers, by which I would have to recommend for you to look onto Iops or any other class, to be honest. You can only use one execution per turn at best (if you have enough MP left as well, since it costs 6 AP and 1 MP for a single use, completely outshined by any other Melee class). Every other class is better than the Sram in terms of head-on attacks... And with all these nerfs, Srams aren't really good at anything. Other classes do a better job at getting to their opponent's backs than Srams do right now as well.

0 0
Score : 47

Thats what I seem to be noticing too, though I ran with a group not to long ago that refered to the Sram as the "best class in the game" and of course being new I was just making it look suck.

Its enough to just run solo and forget groups altogether.

0 0
Respond to this thread