FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sram Specialty Points

By Lynnix March 01, 2012, 02:38:32

I wanted to do a little planning for my Sram build regarding the Sram Specialty Tree, but while doing that, I realized that some of the skills increase in point costs as the skill levels increase. For example, Double will cost 5 skill points for levels 1, 2, and 3, but for level 4 and on, it will cost 10 - 15 skill points per level from there.

Because of that, I can't continue planning on my build until I know what the costs of what levels for the Sram Specialty skills are. Can anyone provide some clarity on what skills will cost how much at what levels? ):

Also, just a bit of curiosity. I think the level cap is 100, right? Since we get 5 skill points for abilities and specialties to distribute, that means we'll have a total of 500 skill points to distribute for both abilities and specialties, yes?

Thanks for your help everyone!

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 787

Upgrading active spells to level 1-3 cost 5 points, level 4-6 cost 10 points, and 7-9 cost 15 points.
Upgrading passives will always cost 5 point per level.
And btw you actually only get 495 point in total since you dont get points for level 1.

0 0
Score : 79
xXRonndoXx|2012-03-01 03:57:34
Upgrading active spells to level 1-3 cost 5 points, level 4-6 cost 10 points, and 7-9 cost 15 points.
Upgrading passives will always cost 5 point per level.
And btw you actually only get 495 point in total since you dont get points for level 1.
Ah I see

Thank you so much for your help! happy 
0 0
Respond to this thread