FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sram not OP enough

By SpecAce - MEMBER - February 23, 2012, 22:02:39

So from my time in OB i realized that although i was OP i couldn't solo certain classes as effectively as i would have like, i wasn't OP enough in essence. So i though about why i wasn't able to win every match i encountered, and most of the time the problem was the enemy being able to utilize a corner effectively. My proposed solution to insure i stay OP enough:

Make guile kick the opponent of the wall if they are up against one.

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 359

Denied.

0 0
Score : 345

I agree we arent OP enough but the guile thing will never happen XD

0 0
Score : 7384

That would make it harder to beat srams =( Right now as an eni beating a sram is pretty easy. Go in a corner and just heal, if they send a clone at you, pop it with a mark to get more hp back than the damage of the clones pop and just wait for the sram to burn their WP. Then you win.

Anyone that thinks the sram is OP is just trying to fight one in the middle of a map.

0 0
Score : 955
androgyous|2012-02-24 05:01:40
That would make it harder to beat srams =( Right now as an eni beating a sram is pretty easy. Go in a corner and just heal, if they send a clone at you, pop it with a mark to get more hp back than the damage of the clones pop and just wait for the sram to burn their WP. Then you win.

Anyone that thinks the sram is OP is just trying to fight one in the middle of a map.
Finally someone agrees with me.

On a different note. I would like to have a a skill so even if they are facing you, you can get their back. This skill shall be called the Sram Nut Crunch.
0 0
Score : 992

Out of curiousity, what do you do if the sram simply waits for you to move? That's not a way to beat srams unless they're stupid, that's just a stalemate with the potential exception of classes that can get very high range.
0 0
Score : 1716

Fire Sram + Fire Bow(like king of borin's bow) is an easy way to get pass a stalemate with an Eni. From my xp. anyway.

0 0
Score : 955

Enis can have bows too. Plus they can heal. If the sram cannot 1 turn it will usually end up in the Eni's favor.

Or they both can sit in a corner and end turn forever.

0 0
Score : 4387
boink|2012-02-24 06:05:37

Finally someone agrees with me.

On a different note. I would like to have a a skill so even if they are facing you, you can get their back. This skill shall be called the Sram Nut Crunch.
You sure that's not a cereal?
1 0
Score : 4112

Freckles (70+ eni) was one of the people who helped inspire this amazing idea. Amalia helped too xD.
0 0
Score : 4282

Great... Eni's can permy kill all Sram builds.. yay wink

0 0
Score : 7384
SpecAce|2012-02-24 07:47:53

Freckles (70+ eni) was one of the people who helped inspire this amazing idea. Amalia helped too xD.
Inspire as in promoting it? I thought all eni's figured that out within a day of playing on their own, since half the people that play the game are srams. I really hope it didn't take Freckles until level 70 to figure that out. Testing marks on a srams clone was literally one of the first things I did, since my girlfriend started the day I did and she was a sram. I'm sure almost any eni would test it right off the bat. Or are you talking about walking into a corner? I'm sure lots of people would know better to do that as well. So I'm confused as in what you want Freckles to get credit for? XD
0 0
Score : 345

yea the wp for sram is gone way to fast seeing how theres so many things in the arsenal that use it :/ and since guile is so weak its only good if u can stack the mess outa back stab and get it to be over plus 50% in like 2 turns then the fact that the invisible isnt that long lasting even with shadow master upgraded sram it self is a little weak until it becomes a higher lvl i beleive the highest ive seen one hit do was 94 and that was a lvl 50 sram and on avg the highest ive gotten is a lil over 23-32 area after swinging at backstab for like 3-4 turns

0 0
Score : 359

Well looks like doubles no longer do explosion damage but invisibility is getting reworked/buffed.

0 0
Score : 4112
androgyous|2012-02-24 10:52:55
SpecAce|2012-02-24 07:47:53

Inspire as in promoting it? I thought all eni's figured that out within a day of playing on their own, since half the people that play the game are srams. I really hope it didn't take Freckles until level 70 to figure that out. Testing marks on a srams clone was literally one of the first things I did, since my girlfriend started the day I did and she was a sram. I'm sure almost any eni would test it right off the bat. Or are you talking about walking into a corner? I'm sure lots of people would know better to do that as well. So I'm confused as in what you want Freckles to get credit for? XD
by inspired i mean kick my butt in duels time after time tongue 
0 0
Respond to this thread