FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Invisibility Sram Build, why it sucks

By Ragutou9 - MEMBER (+) - February 22, 2012, 19:12:53

My reserved name for release is "Ghost" so I figured the class and build to match the name would be air sram who utilizes invisibility.

Since there were many exploits I decided to test out how useful this would be I put 400 points into only perception and 100 points into health, I maxed shadow master, invisibility, sram to the bone, double, & look around you.

Now there is 2 ways to be detected.. one is how close you are to the enemy and you can be detected by attacking them, perception I believe only adds bonuses for staying invisible when you are close to the enemy or far away so this doesn't even help with attacking the enemy.

As you can see already now that if you do decide to use your character go in for an attack on his back you'll have even more chance to become detected from attacking him and when you end you turn because you are right by him.

Having 400 points put into perception and using invisibility I had rather high amounts of perception.. you can use invisibility twice so it stays even higher.

The % chance to stay invisible while attacking is just to low to even make this build efficient.. I feel like when I use this build I'm wasting to many turns trying to not be hit than I am trying to deal out damage? lol.

As well as being detected way to often when I'm "to close" as well as other sram's can just get perception and be able to see me.. full shark set anyone? Crit, Water, Perception.

It doesn't work.. you can't build enough shadowy state to launch off a strong trauma so whatever, that's my thoughts tell me what you guys think.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 204

I feel you man, I originally wanted to have a invis based air sram too. But now that path is rather weak and unrealistic. IMO, Invis shouldn't be effected by distance to the opponents nor area of effect damage, but solely on perception level. That or scale perception much higher so that you dont need a ton of perception to stay invisible next to your target. Moreover, perception should increase your chances to stay invis while attacking by a small %. I don't see this happening though; for some reason Ankama wants the sram class to be a burst damage class which specializes in backstab and clone bombing. So basically the sram is just a weaker version of an air iop and thus, a pointless class. (IMO of course)

0 0
Score : 345

its sadning b/c there are so many moves that claim to keep u invisible when u use them where in fact unless u lvl them super high your chances are slim and you prob just wasted 1 wp trying to go invisi :/ but i believe if u had all ur wind tech above 50 max out shadow master and a decent amount on perception and prob strickly wind attributes maybe the invisi wud be worth something

0 0
Score : 1034

I would consider the build much more useful if, when detected, you kept the shadow bonus that you had accumulated for one turn before it goes away.
Right now you can spend 20 turns charging up and... fzzzt. Nothing.

0 0
Score : 1637

There is more then one Invisi build just try a different one, at level 14 I was beating level 20s and at lvl 30 i was beating level 40s-50s in PvP I just dont use trauma so that i can stay invisi do dmg and use double so that they just die before they even see me.

0 0
Score : 4282

Are you saying... go invisible run back and bring out double? move in double and attack and then when he attacks your double it will blow up and do damage? while that does sound good it really sucks how easily you get detected...I just don't like the odds.

0 0
Score : 38

I have tested this invisibility build since the update, i got lots of equipment to have extra +6 lv of air skill and killed the purple Googoo all the time, got+7 lv air every 20 Googoo . In this way i got 76 + skill lv when my sram was just 37 . However, i' ve just got 6 lv of shadow master , sadso i cant test whether its a really OP class .
PS: what puzzled me most is scram, instead of get 10 lv of shadowy cloth i just being detected. Can anyone tell me how it work?

0 0
Score : 617

scram is broken, lvl 0 at the very least anyway.

0 0
Score : 2021

It gets better when your forceful blow and stuff levels up. Besides, I find it really easy to train full perception air srams. When I was level 9ish, I camped behind gobbettes invisible and built up cloak stacks. Then I just used a trauma and 1hit it. Once in a while invisible failed and I'd have to start over, but it will get better when I get more perception.

0 0

You dont use trauma and you max shadow master you can just attack and everything is fine at level 100 forceful blow with maxed shadow master its 80% to stay invisible thats really good.

0 0

People keep claiming that it's not bad.. and telling me how good they did with this build.. but uhmm did you ever try to compare this build to any other build?... maybe that's the faulty right there you are assuming this one is good but have never tried any others to actually verify they are better because they are.

0 0

Thank you for telling us what we havent done. Im an ecaflip who cant beat invisible srams even though ecaflips rule the world and will rule all you smelly humans. My invisi build is fine and comparison isnt great. The dmg is worse then say a earth iop (duh) and its a sram build srams are assassins rogues and thiefs not some brute wielding a sword and fist. This build fits the class as a build that while doing less damage is very safe and keps one from being hit EVER it requires patience like any other assassin would have if you dont have it then dont play sram.

0 0

PvE ? This is a grind game and your goal is to get the fights done as quickly as possible with your favorite class & build...

What you are saying kinda gives me the impression that when a class is complete garbage and another class is a god.. then just leave it that way? Hum.

0 0
Score : 530

Funny I was pvping on my Sram and stayed invisible almost all the time(every fight) using Forceful Blows. I wore all perception gear and had about 700+ perception after the first turn..

I always crack up with laughter because people could never spot me.

0 0
Respond to this thread