FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Some Sram Questions

By Beonomen February 21, 2012, 07:44:40

1. Will area of effect damage reveal the sram? (if so that totally blows sad)

2. Around how many points need to be pumped into perception to *pretty much* garuntee that a sram won't be revealed in a 1 v 1 pvp scenerio? (I know it will vary depending on the opponent but what is a safe amount for most?)

3. Is a straight air build even feasible? (Using forceful and tricky blow to attack while trying to stay invis. until your opponents health is depleted enough to finish off with trauma?)
- If this isn't possible then it seems that the only viable build would be fire and just try to put out as much dps as fast as possible, in which case, I feel you would lose to any iop or sac like all the time....

Sidenote: IMO, It kind of saddens me that invisibilty isn't stressed in this class as much as it was in Dofus (where it was a core spell to the class regardless of spell tree). Now it seems Wakfu wants the sram class to take a burst damage approach where it will lose to any non-fragile opponent. Moreover, I can't believe the way the developers went about the double spell. The way that spell is used completely takes away from the *theme* of the sram class. Again, I wish it was used the same as it was in Dofus, where it could be used as a shield and a source to lock your opponents. But I guess I'll have to just change my ways or reroll another class :unsure:.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 955
Beonomen|2012-02-21 07:44:40
1. Will area of effect damage reveal the sram? (if so that totally blows sad)

2. Around how many points need to be pumped into perception to *pretty much* garuntee that a sram won't be revealed in a 1 v 1 pvp scenerio? (I know it will vary depending on the opponent but what is a safe amount for most?)

3. Is a straight air build even feasible? (Using forceful and tricky blow to attack while trying to stay invis. until your opponents health is depleted enough to finish off with trauma?)
- If this isn't possible then it seems that the only viable build would be fire and just try to put out as much dps as fast as possible, in which case, I feel you would lose to any iop or sac like all the time....

Sidenote: IMO, It kind of saddens me that invisibilty isn't stressed in this class as much as it was in Dofus (where it was a core spell to the class regardless of spell tree). Now it seems Wakfu wants the sram class to take a burst damage approach where it will lose to any non-fragile opponent. Moreover, I can't believe the way the developers went about the double spell. The way that spell is used completely takes away from the *theme* of the sram class. Again, I wish it was used the same as it was in Dofus, where it could be used as a shield and a source to lock your opponents. But I guess I'll have to just change my ways or reroll another class :unsure:.

1) Any dmg to Sram reveals him
2) A few hundred perception at the minimum. 350 perception will reveal a Sram with 1000.
3) Straight air builds are possible. Straight invisibility is so so and would be end game because you need high lvl air skills to remain cloaked.
0 0
Score : -6

Invisibility is a fail for the sram class. The odds to stay invisible are incredibly low and very unrealistic even without attacking. You can be detected by any movement by you or the enemy and attacking just increases your risk to be unveiled.

0 0
Score : 4284

What about an invisibility build that has HP and perception with double and you go invisible move your double by the enemy and attack with your double only? it will then blow up and deal explosion damage..

I wanted to try out an invisible build as well but as it stands right now it seems like the chances of me being detected when attacking are way to high and whenever I get to close to the enemy.. even though I have around 400 points put into perception alone and then add on invisible.

0 0
Score : 955

Sram Invisibility build with clone is a hybrid build to me. Not full invisibility spec. There are those who do it, but its rather boring to me.

Full Invisibility build would be Stabber, Shadow Master, Invisibility, Scram, with points here and there in other spells.

Right now when you get revealed, you just wasted all of your SC Stacks as well as 1 WP point, and you get revealed way too often. Even with max lvl spells Forceful is 80% and Guile is 60%. The weak link is Guile and being revealed which break the viability of this build.

0 0
Score : 4284

I'm making a character on release with the name "Ghost" and the only thing I could come close to matching the name is an invisible sram build.. although the turns it takes go invisible.. wait a turn.. use double if you are going to try that or use guile and you'll be seen... ;/ ITS just not efficient enough when you could do just as good or better by staying visible and going with strong attacks.

So since I'm using that name I guess I could find a nice water or fire sram build.

With fire isn't it mainly just cold blood(or w/e its called) and then execution for major damage?

And with water there's either 8 AP with petty theft, double and then petty theft with your double.

So you steal 2 AP unless you crit which would be either 3 or 4 AP.

Aswell there is also 2 Bloody Ripoffs or 3 Bloody Ripoffs and even Petty Theft + Bloody Ripoff.

From the looks of it.. it's obviously better overall to have double that can use another petty theft after you've used one.. ;/ I mean I'm sure that's the best water build although the 3 Bloody Ripoffs might be better for PvE.

0 0
Respond to this thread