FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Srams need to be nerfed.

By skilled-noob February 18, 2012, 08:28:26
Reactions 26
Score : 3548
boink|2012-02-23 01:11:00
Iops are on par with my dmg and dont need backstab, plus they gain bonus dmg faster and easier. Enis is usually a stalemate, but for the most part they will win. Does it mean Iops and Eni's are OP?

Srams are bursty dps, iops are sustained dps.

They fulfill different roles.
Not true, with stabber state, it will only take a turn to get the same bonuses that are given by compulsion. Aside from that passive, what else do they have? Unless your leveling authority, in a one on one compulsion is generally it for the iops. the buffs that come from sram steadily build up until they get +170% when they hit from the back, but they usually won't get there because the fight ends before then.

srams are bursty but its been said by many that in pvp the opening burst out the gate will often win you the match. The sram is an example of this. I as a sram have never lost to an iop, hell they've never dropped me below 400 hp. The class that some still consider a bit op doesn't stand a chance against my sram.

Eni is only a stalemate if they play smart and go into the corner, thats if I let them get there. In addition their sets generally lack hp since they are water air or fire. Air sets give bs hp and so do water sets, fire is second to earth, but hey fire builds really don't do too much damage...

Time to get bold: The sram and half the other classes in this game don't have real roles. Roles, depending on how you meant it, are non existent/not needed. Pandas, Rogues, and some other classes don't really even need to be in here, they could easily be tossed into similar categories.

and tbh I have some skepticism about the damage totals your listing, I played my friend's iop in CB, he was lvl 100 and he wasn't really breaking 700, and I would honestly like to say i don't remember him doing much more than 550. Dont forget this was when spells were easier to level and actually gave a legitament amount of +dmg%. So when you say a lvl 8x or 7x iop is doing 650ish a turn, I get a bit skeptical.
0 0
Score : 2771

Srams aren't that oped. My bow air iop didn't have that much trouble with them.

0 0
Score : 345

sigh im the sram that didnt put a ish load of hp points i and can tell u this i wanted a wind/fire base that evened out most of the stats T_T one if you dont put hp on a sram he wont have much to go around the bomb was just a plus and it takes a long time to get ur clone to max so that it can do a decent percentage and its not until a sram gets to a higher lvl that it can really be considered strong really to me the srams was pretty weak while lvling in comparison to other classes without the double i was avg maybe 25-40 after backstabbing for like 2 turns and with clone i only added maybe 10-20 more damage if it didnt explode if it exploded add maybe 11-15 vs ppl in my same lvl area like iops who were doing way more in less time or an osa who can just range u all day or a cra can just sit in a corner and air beacon is victory which i at one point mained so i know how awesome a cra can be and the fact that as soon as we as sram run out of wp our backstab rate just got cut and we cant summon clones, use scram, or set a trap out , let alone try to go invisible trust me the only way a sram could ever be OP is if the sram reflex was maxed out and for some god given reason they could dodge every attack thrown at them from close range T_T then theres still the long range you would have to worry about you must explore all the options before you shoot out the words op

0 0
Score : 955
b-baller|2012-02-23 06:10:12
boink|2012-02-23 01:11:00
Iops are on par with my dmg and dont need backstab, plus they gain bonus dmg faster and easier. Enis is usually a stalemate, but for the most part they will win. Does it mean Iops and Eni's are OP?

Srams are bursty dps, iops are sustained dps.

They fulfill different roles.
Not true, with stabber state, it will only take a turn to get the same bonuses that are given by compulsion. Aside from that passive, what else do they have? Unless your leveling authority, in a one on one compulsion is generally it for the iops. the buffs that come from sram steadily build up until they get +170% when they hit from the back, but they usually won't get there because the fight ends before then.

srams are bursty but its been said by many that in pvp the opening burst out the gate will often win you the match. The sram is an example of this. I as a sram have never lost to an iop, hell they've never dropped me below 400 hp. The class that some still consider a bit op doesn't stand a chance against my sram.

Eni is only a stalemate if they play smart and go into the corner, thats if I let them get there. In addition their sets generally lack hp since they are water air or fire. Air sets give bs hp and so do water sets, fire is second to earth, but hey fire builds really don't do too much damage...

Time to get bold: The sram and half the other classes in this game don't have real roles. Roles, depending on how you meant it, are non existent/not needed. Pandas, Rogues, and some other classes don't really even need to be in here, they could easily be tossed into similar categories.

and tbh I have some skepticism about the damage totals your listing, I played my friend's iop in CB, he was lvl 100 and he wasn't really breaking 700, and I would honestly like to say i don't remember him doing much more than 550. Dont forget this was when spells were easier to level and actually gave a legitament amount of +dmg%. So when you say a lvl 8x or 7x iop is doing 650ish a turn, I get a bit skeptical.

I am not sure of the name, but I think its max lvl Compulsion and Authority and 1 lvl in showoff (8% for a crit?). I think the skills are called and at max lvl its 45% to increase 20%. This in my opinion is better than 100% at 10%. Iops should have 8 ap so you can get to 80% in a turn a turn with just jabs, but lets just say 40% at minimum to keep the math simple with the 45% proc rate. At most a sram will get 30% first turn maximum and they had to use WP for the backstab

The comment regarding a smart Eni does not make any sense.
1) I am assuming you will always be playing a smart opponent, otherwise all classes are OP vs stupid people
2) If you don't 1 shot the Eni, they will pop your clone, heal and then move to the corner. So once they get there its a stalemate favoring the Eni since you just used 1 WP. But again, this comes down to positioning and INI. Eni goes first, I lose. I go first Eni loses.

Damage totals I listed are accurate. CB does not mean much since a lot has changed.

Out of curiosity, who was your Fire Sram B-Baller?

Since this thread's main point was about nerfing Srams since they are considered OP, I will say that they concede that yes they are to some extent, but not anymore than some others-- Iop, Eni, Feca

Also this thread is useless now with new changes to all classes.
0 0
boink|2012-02-27 02:30:44
I am not sure of the name, but I think its max lvl Compulsion and Authority and 1 lvl in showoff (8% for a crit?). I think the skills are called and at max lvl its 45% to increase 20%. This in my opinion is better than 100% at 10%. Iops should have 8 ap so you can get to 80% in a turn a turn with just jabs, but lets just say 40% at minimum to keep the math simple with the 45% proc rate. At most a sram will get 30% first turn maximum and they had to use WP for the backstab

The comment regarding a smart Eni does not make any sense.
1) I am assuming you will always be playing a smart opponent, otherwise all classes are OP vs stupid people
2) If you don't 1 shot the Eni, they will pop your clone, heal and then move to the corner. So once they get there its a stalemate favoring the Eni since you just used 1 WP. But again, this comes down to positioning and INI. Eni goes first, I lose. I go first Eni loses.

Damage totals I listed are accurate. CB does not mean much since a lot has changed.

Out of curiosity, who was your Fire Sram B-Baller?

Since this thread's main point was about nerfing Srams since they are considered OP, I will say that they concede that yes they are to some extent, but not anymore than some others-- Iop, Eni, Feca

Also this thread is useless now with new changes to all classes.
Wasn't fire, was water, my build it self was a bit more op than the other sram builds, and hasn't changed.

I don't think:
authority stacks, and you can get show off to proc off your own ch

srams get +70% (masterstabber+original backstab bonus) seeing as they have an easy ticket to the back. and +80% after that first attack, and a build like mine that attacked 4 times a turn beinfitted from this, so by the end of the first turn i had like a +110% bonus to all elements, thats op, i don't think that can compare to any other class.

The issue with the eni is that if he doesn't play smart/doesnt get to the wall, he's done. there was only one eni that could actually get to the corner, and he was blessed with a good map. I used scram like nothing else so my ability to get to the corner side of the eni and lock him up was no trouble.

My example with the 100 iop was given because it was easier to get +% damage in cb than it is in ob, so your iop doing more than the iop i played with, while the equivalent of much more than 20 levels lower, just leaves me skeptical.

I do think you make some good point but on the op ladder fecas may be a notch above srams but iops may be a bit lower on the ladder
0 0
Score : 955

So who were you in game?

0 0
boink|2012-02-27 03:29:50
So who were you in game?
I purposely don't say while on the forums so that the ideals/actions that express on here don't interfere with how people view me in game.

Its common that I get into heated arguments on the forums, well that was the case for dofus, so when I came here, knowing the rhetoric that could be used in arguments (and how insulting it could be) I purposely kept my name unknown.
0 0
Respond to this thread