FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Execution

By Eraniverse February 16, 2012, 00:09:23

Every +1% dmg adds 0.8 to the final damage but is effected by resists. About every 3 levels of hemorrhage adds 1 unresistable damage. Verses anything with nominal resists, Execution's ***py damage per AP actually hurts your dps compared to just keeping the hemo stack going...

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 17884

I'd cast it to kill certain enemies in a matter of turns. You and your double casting execution = heavy damage, and then add your double's explosion damage = oh lawdy.

0 0
Score : 1716

Doesn't bother me, since I only use it when i know it will finish the enemy off.

0 0
Score : 185
Jinouga|2012-02-16 03:19:50
Doesn't bother me, since I only use it when i know it will finish the enemy off.
I never use it having that bleed damage is just too good. The only thing i wanna know is if it scales with having more dmg and what not smile 
0 0
Score : 160

It's sad that the Sram Guile nerf has made the Fire Sram popular again...Fire Sram was a joke compared to the utility Water and Air Srams had before the abomination 1WP Guile...Now Fire Sram is more appealing because they don't need to have their enemy's back to make use of their skills. Thanks Ankama for making the Water and Air trees obsolete without at least increasing their damage after the 6 turn Guile...

0 0
0mni|2012-02-16 17:37:05
It's sad that the Sram Guile nerf has made the Fire Sram popular again...Fire Sram was a joke compared to the utility Water and Air Srams had before the abomination 1WP Guile...Now Fire Sram is more appealing because they don't need to have their enemy's back to make use of their skills. Thanks Ankama for making the Water and Air trees obsolete without at least increasing their damage after the 6 turn Guile...
I think Air taking until late game to be decent made it obsolete to begin with. Haven't tested it since they buffed invisibility, though. Water is still good, a bit better now that it can steal CH.
0 0
Score : 4283

Yeah... but no.. they still didn't update it from stealing useless perception to stealing oh so glorious critical hit.

0 0
Ragutou9|2012-02-17 00:05:24
Yeah... but no.. they still didn't update it from stealing useless perception to stealing oh so glorious critical hit.
Yeah, I found that out a while after posting. I'm hoping they fix that.
0 0
Score : 2

What I personally don't get is why does it now cost 1 MP as well? I believe Trauma also has a single MP cost as well as the AP cost. >.>

0 0
Score : 345

yea trauma 1 mp made me a bit sad :/

0 0
Respond to this thread