FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New To Game... Quick Training Question...

By February 14, 2012, 06:10:12

Hey... So, I'm level 10, and I'm part of the Brakmar nation... whatever that means, lol. I just walked up to that guy in the beginning and clicked on one of the names, lol; don't really know what they do.

Anyway, so far, I've only trained on those Wodents at the very beginning. I read somewhere that it's smart to train all your skills to 20 on those Wodents for the sake of attack and resistance bonuses because, according to what I read, they raise pretty fast. So, I've been trying to do that. Problem is, I've been fighting Wodents so long, I'm already level 10, and they're not raising fast at all, lol. I've only got the two skills I've been focusing on to level 6. One or two of the others are at lvl 2 or 3, but everything else is at 0 and they're all growing at a snail's pace. I can't imagine how long it would take to get them all to level 20...

I saw a Youtube video of a guy who's a lvl 13 Sram, and he had some of his skills at, like, 10-13 or so... and only three levels higher than me... So there's gotta be something I'm doing wrong... right? Is there somewhere else I can train so this goes faster, or do they all raise at the same pace no matter what I fight, and I really am best off just staying with these mind-numbing Wodents and plugging away?

Thanks for any advice.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 348

Where the hell did you read that?! By the time you get level 20 in every spell before you leave Incarnam, the game will launch and Masqueraders will be implemented

0 0
Score : 4284

No No No and just No.

The amount of EXP your character gets is divided by 10 and that is how much your spell EXP is(based on if you use 1 spell the whole fight)

So obviously training on higher level monsters it's the right choice.

But it is true you if you go with fire element then train the spells you won't use till about level 10 just to get the increase in fire damage and fire resistance.

Same goes with if you are using water as your main element or air etc.

3 Level's in any of the spells results in +1% Damage +1% Resistance thus giving you more damage and resistance.

0 0
Score : 83

Lol okay, got it. Thanks, guys, haha.

Lol okay, got it. Thanks, guys, haha.

0 0
Respond to this thread