FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Double's Skills.

By Sparklebooty February 08, 2012, 14:57:08

I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but how do I change the skills that my double uses? I have tried dragging skills while it is the double's turn, but it doesn't seem to work. Also, this somehow leads to the loss of the Sit emote whenever combat is over, which is really annoying. Help?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 22

u cant change the double's skill. the way the bar is set is first 6 of the skill is what u use the most. and the last 4 is all support skill beside the double skill. the first 6 skill is arranged from the highest lvl skill at number 6 to the lowest lvl skill at number 1. it will only place ur top 6 lvl skills on the bar. if the skill is same lvl. it think it place the most use skill of that lvl higher number in the bar.

to know which skill is the most use if same lvl. the skill with the lowest cost is the more use one. so u have a skill that have 2 ap and one that have 3 ap and they are same lvl. the 2 ap skill will have the higher number. skills that cost mp, is 2 mp = 3 ap. skills that cost wp, is 1 wp= 6ap.

1 0
Score : 159
Gralie|2012-02-08 16:03:11
u cant change the double's skill. the way the bar is set is first 6 of the skill is what u use the most. and the last 4 is all support skill beside the double skill. the first 6 skill is arranged from the highest lvl skill at number 6 to the lowest lvl skill at number 1. it will only place ur top 6 lvl skills on the bar. if the skill is same lvl. it think it place the most use skill of that lvl higher number in the bar.

to know which skill is the most use if same lvl. the skill with the lowest cost is the more use one. so u have a skill that have 2 ap and one that have 3 ap and they are same lvl. the 2 ap skill will have the higher number. skills that cost mp, is 2 mp = 3 ap. skills that cost wp, is 1 wp= 6ap.

I like how you tried to make sense of this terrible bug, but your theory is flawed. This is obviously a huge bug because there should be no restrictions on what skills your double can have and also the order they are arranged in. No game should enable a restricting mechanic like this, forcing the player to confine to what they're given. It has to be a bug because your theory doesn't apply to my current double's setup. Currently my double's setups is scrambled and represents one of the very first skill setups/order that i had on my Sram when I first started. My theory is that the double's skills will get recorded to it forever after the first time he's summoned. So whatever skills you had at the time of summoning it or the current skill setup/order you were using on your actual Sram; gets recorded to your double and won't ever change. I've been able to replace out all the skills in one battle but u have to lose a turn with your double in order to use it on the next. But if your double is killed and re-summoned he is back to the old setup. It's a terrible restricting bug that they need to fix ASAP, specially since Double is one of the most popular Sram abilities.
0 -1
Score : 623

It's not a bug, that's how it was designed. The skills you use most often, portrayed by their level, are put on the bar. For example, a backstabber Sram would use the air spell that moves behind enemies a lot, that will be on the bar. Water srams will use that steal spell a lot. That'd be on the bar. Skills that are still level one are left off because the devs figured an exact clone wouldn't have knowledge of spells that you don't. (Meaning a double couldn't possibly be more experienced in water spells and from an RP stand point, a sram who favors fire spells for any aesthetic reason would transfer to the 'clone'.) Besides, since doubles don't earn their own experience nor do they raise the experience of skills they use, having a double use anything less than your best skills would be more of a waste than anything else.

1 0
Score : 148

Lol it is not a bugged, and for me the mechanic its really clear and have common sense tongue

i like what the did to this skill and i have no complain of it..

so i would recomend you that if you do not like the sram mechanic then dont play it biggrin and end of the story..

i really enjoy my sram and loving my double biggrin

0 0
Score : 17866

To change a double's skillset, just change up your F1 shortcut bar. Put any skills you want in your F1 shortcut bar in any order you desire, and that's what your double will have. Tried it and it worked.

*notices this thread was before the rebalance*

Kichinpar, could you please NOT revive old posts? :\

0 0
Respond to this thread