FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pure Trauma Sram

By boink February 07, 2012, 12:36:36

I am looking to find out if there are any Air Srams that went with a trauma build. If so, I was curious what your Base lvl, and skill lvl were, and if you put pts into agi?

Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 509

This would appear to be a bad idea in that it's going to cost you 1-2 wakfu every time you attack (as much as three until you've maxed invis). You'll certainly be doing a lot of damage on each of those attacks, but you still shouldn't be completely reliant on wakfu points in order to do any damage. Shadow Master is extremely helpful, be is still extremely unreliable even when maxed except when used in conjunction with Forceful blow.

Are you planning to utilize weapons a great deal? That will certainly help, but since you get resistance for leveling more skills that would still seem to be better.

0 0
Score : 185
Atriri|2012-02-10 13:36:10
This would appear to be a bad idea in that it's going to cost you 1-2 wakfu every time you attack (as much as three until you've maxed invis). You'll certainly be doing a lot of damage on each of those attacks, but you still shouldn't be completely reliant on wakfu points in order to do any damage. Shadow Master is extremely helpful, be is still extremely unreliable even when maxed except when used in conjunction with Forceful blow.

Are you planning to utilize weapons a great deal? That will certainly help, but since you get resistance for leveling more skills that would still seem to be better.
Lol I laugh everytime I see a sram or any class building up there dmg ability that uses wakfu points for their main attack. Any Air sram outt here wont use Truama for their main attack bc it uses a wakfu point which could be saved to use invisibility which in turn will increase the dmg of their forceful blow which has a really high chance of keeping the sram invisible and has higher dmg from behind 40% invisibility chance and 30% extra dmg from behind. plus it adds shadowy cloak where as truama uses it up. and the more shadowy cloak an air sram has the higher the dmg and better his dodge is
0 0
Score : 1716

Trauma is like Execution, in that it should only be used as a finishing blow.

0 0
Score : 955

I know the cons of doing this build but i wanted to know if anyone has and the dmg.

0 0
Score : 617
TheRealXeratos|2012-02-10 14:39:22

Lol I laugh everytime I see a sram or any class building up there dmg ability that uses wakfu points for their main attack. Any Air sram outt here wont use Truama for their main attack bc it uses a wakfu point which could be saved to use invisibility which in turn will increase the dmg of their forceful blow which has a really high chance of keeping the sram invisible and has higher dmg from behind 40% invisibility chance and 30% extra dmg from behind. plus it adds shadowy cloak where as truama uses it up. and the more shadowy cloak an air sram has the higher the dmg and better his dodge is
if you have 6 SC stacks trauma will always out damages 2 Forceful blows.

@ boink
trauma is the low risk low reward choose, forceful blow is higher risk but high reward (a bigger trauma...)
0 0
ndessell|2012-02-11 06:07:37
TheRealXeratos|2012-02-10 14:39:22

if you have 6 SC stacks trauma will always out damages 2 Forceful blows.

@ boink
trauma is the low risk low reward choose, forceful blow is higher risk but high reward (a bigger trauma...)
Yes, but I would still like to see some numbers.
0 0
Score : 617

it is exactly 1 point less than 2 non crit (backstab)forceful blows, before you start multiplying in all the other damage modifiers.

its gets weird when you get so high lvl that the first forceful blow doent reveal you and you are still building stabber stacks.

forceful blow id the high reward attack because if you get lucky you get both SC stacks (1% damage)and stabber stacks, but you have a really high chance of blowing your Sc stack or just getting busted because everybody can see you get the backstab bonus and more stabber stacks.

Also fourberie is the made man option , you have basically 0 chance to not reveal. but if you do you turn a sub par turn into glory.

0 0
ndessell|2012-02-11 16:41:49
it is exactly 1 point less than 2 non crit (backstab)forceful blows, before you start multiplying in all the other damage modifiers.

its gets weird when you get so high lvl that the first forceful blow doent reveal you and you are still building stabber stacks.

forceful blow id the high reward attack because if you get lucky you get both SC stacks (1% damage)and stabber stacks, but you have a really high chance of blowing your Sc stack or just getting busted because everybody can see you get the backstab bonus and more stabber stacks.

Also fourberie is the made man option , you have basically 0 chance to not reveal. but if you do you turn a sub par turn into glory.

Are you saying when you are invisible and attack, that you get revealed because people see the backstab aura?
0 0
Respond to this thread