FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Invisibility

By Ego-Hessu#6244 - MEMBER - January 01, 2013, 23:04:36

Hello,

I'm new to sram and I'm asking about how does the invisibility work? I can't work it out how does a lvl 1 wabbit see me when I'm invisible? Do I need to level invisibility up or put some points into perception?

Ps. is the invi/air combo any good in PvM?

Thanks guys! smile 

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 1681

if u invisible..and att...please move from the place u last att...^^

add 100 point for perception -

yes invi air combo = PVM n very good in PVP

0 0
Score : 87

Thanks mate!

I didn't tell the exact problem though (I was a bit sleepy hehe..)
So here it goes: I meant to say that I don't even have a chance to attack the target because it can see me from miles away. I turn visible in the next turn when I pop my invisibility. Is this a bug or something? smile

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

0 0
Score : 4078

Sadly they seriously nerfed invisibility to an extent that almost no Sram's use invisibility, you have to sacrifice a lot of points on perception in order to stay invisible leaving you less points to spend on AP and Agility for extra air damage/resist and to make matters worse, your damage is cut in half when you are invisible.

Invisibility is good in PvP because players don't increase their perception to spot you, but monsters have high perception later on in the game that they can spot you on the 2nd or 3rd turn of your invisibility state, so it's not a bug its how invisibility works now sadly, it use to be a very epic skill.

0 0
Score : 316

To be fair: there was a time that invisibility was just broken good. People was doing gobbal dungeon solo after level 20. Invisibility had to be nerfed. How did it end, we all know...
I think it will be balanced in next big patch.

@Ego-Hessu: once again, you are not new to the game. You have "closed beta" sign and played for over year by now ('member since').

0 0
Score : 2417
OM3GA-Z3R0|2013-01-02 12:40:22

Invisibility is good in PvP because players don't increase their perception to spot you, but monsters have high perception later on in the game that they can spot you on the 2nd or 3rd turn of your invisibility state, so it's not a bug its how invisibility works now sadly, it use to be a very epic skill.
Writing this a bit late, but Ankama fixed monster perception. Afaik all monsters have 0 perception, maybe high ones have some, but not much.
0 0
Score : 78

Actually, no monster has perception, except some bosses. Vampyro has smething like 350, Excarnus 450, the other UB 500.
Some low-level bosses have some too : royal shark and other new dungeons have 270, the Hoodie boss has 312.

So, well, you can play invisibility everywhere but against those monsters.

0 0
Score : 18

One question:

The skill says: +200 perception in the next turns at level 9 but i never get that at all.

That's a bug or bad description?

0 0
Score : 128

You lose pp every time you use mp (6pp) or ap (6pp) and every time your turn occurs (20pp)

0 0
Score : 242

I also have question about invisibility.

• -50% Damage
  • (+10% per enemy present after the first)
What does it mean?
When you are in invs state your damage -50% (-50% from base dmg or from schools percentage?)
And what does it mean «+10% per enemy present after the first»?
0 0
Score : 1681

once u start a fight with 6 mob....u got about 60% more dmg in invisible mode (Invi mode = -50% with mob present, it -50% + 50%(cant get more then 50% dmg bonus) ~ so no minus dmg in invisibility ) tht bonus dmg reduce by 10% per enemy dead....

0 0
Score : 565

That's right, so if you're fighting 5 monsters and go invisible, you'd practically be given no damage penalty.. unless you kill one of them and becomes 4.

One more question, how do i change my avatr from iop to Sram?

0 0
Score : 956
Kolkes|2013-02-02 18:33:59
One question:

The skill says: +200 perception in the next turns at level 9 but i never get that at all.

That's a bug or bad description?
Invisibility gives you a boost of +300 perception on the first turn. The reason for this is so you can almost be guarantee'd to stay invisible for the first turn so you can run and hide and monsters with high perception (Not including UB's) dont reveal you the first turn.

+200 means after the first turn you lose 100 perception. (So 200 instead of the initial 300 from the first turn) So lets say you have 500 perception the first turn you cast invisibility, at the start of your second turn you will have 380. (-100, and -20 from your turn passing) Also -perception if you used any AP/MP in the same turn.

Hope this helps. ^^
0 0
Score : 461
Hello there everyone -

I've been playing a Sram currently to test it out, and I've come to the realization that there seem to be a lot more 'hidden?' conditions that are applied to detect a hidden Sram. Even knowing that using an MP removes 6 perception, that using an ability removes 6 * AP perception and that ending a turn removes 20 perception, while also acknowledging the difference in the big perception boost from Invisibility itself (300 in the first turn, 100(+) during subsequent turns), I still become detected by enemies at the beginning of my turns while theoretically speaking I shouldn't, keeping track of all these conditions. ( did not get damaged btw)

I would like to know about 'exactly' every condition that seems to lower Perception, as I've had turns ending diagonally 'behind' a single enemy (no other monsters in combat, the monster had 0 Perception bonus listed) with a perception pool left of 118, that suddenly went to -32 for a moment kicking me out (and then reverting to my base of 20, uncloaked).

What, being exactly one square diagonally behind an enemy causes me to loose an amount of '86' perception by simply skippin a turn (which should be just 20?) - Do things like 'vision' arcs penalise, or distance, standing next to an enemy, or is there even a luck based roll involved? And if so, what are all these values?

I know it's been ill advised to play an Invisible Sram of course (and I agree, but I have just been experimenting a bit to understand the mechanics), and I'm sure we can expect big changes next month, but I'm still curious if anyone has figured out just exactly how the whole mechanic works.
0 0
Score : 737
Itagi|2013-03-16 01:58:25
Hello there everyone -

I've been playing a Sram currently to test it out, and I've come to the realization that there seem to be a lot more 'hidden?' conditions that are applied to detect a hidden Sram. Even knowing that using an MP removes 6 perception, that using an ability removes 6 * AP perception and that ending a turn removes 20 perception, while also acknowledging the difference in the big perception boost from Invisibility itself (300 in the first turn, 100(+) during subsequent turns), I still become detected by enemies at the beginning of my turns while theoretically speaking I shouldn't, keeping track of all these conditions. ( did not get damaged btw)

I would like to know about 'exactly' every condition that seems to lower Perception, as I've had turns ending diagonally 'behind' a single enemy (no other monsters in combat, the monster had 0 Perception bonus listed) with a perception pool left of 118, that suddenly went to -32 for a moment kicking me out (and then reverting to my base of 20, uncloaked).

What, being exactly one square diagonally behind an enemy causes me to loose an amount of '86' perception by simply skippin a turn (which should be just 20?) - Do things like 'vision' arcs penalise, or distance, standing next to an enemy, or is there even a luck based roll involved? And if so, what are all these values?

I know it's been ill advised to play an Invisible Sram of course (and I agree, but I have just been experimenting a bit to understand the mechanics), and I'm sure we can expect big changes next month, but I'm still curious if anyone has figured out just exactly how the whole mechanic works.

There is a penalty for distance. The further you are the less chance of losing invisibility.
I think invisibility does need a change, it was broken before but now it is really bad especially for being srams first active spell.

We just have to wait for the revamp i think.
0 0
Score : 956
Itagi|2013-03-16 01:58:25
Hello there everyone -

Perception and Invisibility are still pretty broken in the way some things work. (Trauma effects with stabber, and sometimes the amount of perception lost is more than what it should be) Around 100 perception is normal for a sram to get uncloaked (No clue why. Why have the extra 100 perception if I cant make use of it) Usually when I get around to 120-130 perception I cast trauma because ill just turn visible the next turn anyway.

You are right that it is ill advised to do invisibility sram right now with the current level cap because you should really invest into more important things. If you are an invisible build that means you need to level Invisibility AND Sram to the Bone. (Two specialtys that are taking away from 5 basic and important specials)

I personally am an invisible sram and although it is undesired to be such, it is still very viable at 110. However it is not as good as it would be at level 150 or so. What Ankama needs to do is make gear with perception on it.
1 0
Respond to this thread