FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sram is Underpowered actually, that's all

By Nukio April 10, 2012, 14:57:15

I made this topic because I'm simply tired to play an underpowered class. I'm a lvl 70 Sram and I found a lot of "bugs" and problems rather boring.

- Traps are visible when you cast it. Why?

- If you are invisible and an ally heals you, you become visible. What the hell? If I play with an ecaflip on my team, I'll become visible with the wrong card. Great.

- If I wear an Insigna and I cast double, the copy doesn't wear the insigna too. Wow! For PvP is simple amazing!

- The cost of the ability is too much expensive, a lot of WP

- The damage is halved when you use guile. Great.

- PVP is impossible to do with an air sram. A lot of class with aoe spells will find you easy and destroy you in 2-3 turns

- Keep invisibility against new mobs (Boowolves, Crows, Monks) is simple a miracle

- Invisibility costs 2 wakfu points. Iop wrath 1 wakfu point. Wow, that's really great!!

So Ankama, what about a rework on Sram? Actually is the most underpowered and bugged class of the game. Iop, Cra, Feca, Sacrier, Ecaflip, Eniripsa, Pandawa...every other class are better than Sram in terms of powerful, bugs and generic problems.

I play in a guild with a lot of friends, more than 50 players. Everybody told me Sram is actually underpowered and no one want level a Sram. I'm the only "high" level Sram of my guild and against the new mobs the life for my poor Charachter is so hard biggrin

I like this class, I'll keep play it but hei Ankama...let's have a look to Sram's players come on!

3 -1
Reactions 84
Score : 632

Well you can't expect too much from this game as it was released incomplete.

I myself quit the game for the same reasons which are bothering you, maybe this will be a playable game with in a year or too. (remembering that Dofus got patches like once a year while having many problems). I just feel so riped off when I was almost forced to "pre order" 3 monts worth of this game, while not knowing what to expect.

Only thing I fear is that this game might not even exist after a year or two, when it's getting playable. sad

I'm going to take my chess board out now and start playing it. You don't need to pay fees and you can play with as many pieces as you want, everything is balanced and the game offers a challenge which this currently doesn't.

Yours Direct

0 0
Score : 323

Sram is balanced class, others maybe the one who overpowered.

0 0
Score : 413
anochtavio|2012-04-11 18:16:51

Well the Trap Point really is a huge downside.

Whats the point of a trap, when it is visible to everyone?
0 0
Varonth|2012-04-11 18:45:44
Well the Trap Point really is a huge downside.

Whats the point of a trap, when it is visible to everyone?

I don`t know its intended or bug.. so...
0 0
Score : 463

Sram ia a balanced class? Tell me, do you have a +70 lvl Sram?

Have you ever fight against Crows, Boowolves or Monks with an Air Sram actually? Keep your invisibility is a miracle, mobs can find you easy and destroy you in 2-3 turns.

Traps are visible, damage is halved, you have to strike just from behind so you need MP, you need damage because you are a damage class but you also need perception + dodge. A LOT OF perception + dodge. A lot of troubles for do half damage compare to Iop, Cras, Ecaflip, Feca, Pandawa and a lot of other class.

Half damage, half survability and a lot of bugs. This is Sram ladies and gentlemens.

And you say, Sram is a balanced class? What the hell?

Does anyone here fight with an Air Sram against the new strongest mobs? Come on, tell me.
2 0
Score : 595

I'm a level 93 Air Sram. I know the pains and struggles that you're talking of, though it helps that I'm always in a group rather than trying to go solo.

The problem is, indeed, all the different stats we need in order to survive as Srams. Other classes are free to plug all their points into damage, whereas we need to focus on Perception/Dodge/MP before we even start thinking about doing some damage.

It is odd that we can only do medium damage to a single-target that we've had to flank, position ourselves behind them and risk our lives for (Lost Invisibility? Say your prayers), yet we watch Cras getting MASSIVE RANGED DAMAGE on MULTIPLE TARGETS often without needing to move.

The fact that we're the only class without a viable ranged attack is a challenge we volunteer to face when we roll a Sram - but I believe many of us did so thinking we would be rewarded for this in some way. We have Invisibility, sure, but we use that for getting close to our targets (and it's very easy to lose it). We cannot AoE, we cannot range-attack and we can only reach our potential damage output when we're behind the enemy, so I'm assuming many of us chose Sram believing we would be the class dealing the largest amount of damage to a single target - like the Assassins we are supposed to be. Unfortunately, we are not.

I don't know whether it's Sram's fault, or the other classes currently being more powerful than us. Either way, I would agree that Sram needs some attention.

2 0
Nukio|2012-04-11 19:20:38
Sram ia a balanced class? Tell me, do you have a +70 lvl Sram?

Have you ever fight against Crows, Boowolves or Monks with an Air Sram actually? Keep your invisibility is a miracle, mobs can find you easy and destroy you in 2-3 turns.

Traps are visible, damage is halved, you have to strike just from behind so you need MP, you need damage because you are a damage class but you also need perception + dodge. A LOT OF perception + dodge. A lot of troubles for do half damage compare to Iop, Cras, Ecaflip, Feca, Pandawa and a lot of other class.

Half damage, half survability and a lot of bugs. This is Sram ladies and gentlemens.

And you say, Sram is a balanced class? What the hell?

Does anyone here fight with an Air Sram against the new strongest mobs? Come on, tell me.

I have 79 Sram, and my damage output its not below with average Pandas, Ecas, Enus, Enis, Sac, like you mentioned in the first post. And i do decent damage according people who party with me.

I have seen 7x Sram who deals 4xx dmg per turn without his double, so basically with double, it will be 8xx dmg per turn. If that damage is somewhat underpowered for you, i don`t know what to say.

I`m aware that i don`t have great experience with this game, but i always tried to judge every aspect of this game objectively.
0 0
Score : 632
When only few classes / class trees are worse than the others then they are bad and others are normal, specially when you realize that they are not going to nerf iops and cras for example. My best bet is that they'll nerf sram some more, that's the Ankama style of balancing the game!
0 0
Blitziii|2012-04-11 19:37:27
I'm a level 93 Air Sram. I know the pains and struggles that you're talking of, though it helps that I'm always in a group rather than trying to go solo.

The problem is, indeed, all the different stats we need in order to survive as Srams. Other classes are free to plug all their points into damage, whereas we need to focus on Perception/Dodge/MP before we even start thinking about doing some damage.

It is odd that we can only do medium damage to a single-target that we've had to flank, position ourselves behind them and risk our lives for (Lost Invisibility? Say your prayers), yet we watch Cras getting MASSIVE RANGED DAMAGE on MULTIPLE TARGETS often without needing to move.

The fact that we're the only class without a viable ranged attack is a challenge we volunteer to face when we roll a Sram - but I believe many of us did so thinking we would be rewarded for this in some way. We have Invisibility, sure, but we use that for getting close to our targets (and it's very easy to lose it). We cannot AoE, we cannot range-attack and we can only reach our potential damage output when we're behind the enemy, so I'm assuming many of us chose Sram believing we would be the class dealing the largest amount of damage to a single target - like the Assassins we are supposed to be. Unfortunately, we are not.

I don't know whether it's Sram's fault, or the other classes currently being more powerful than us. Either way, I would agree that Sram needs some attention.

This is the sad truth.
0 0
Score : 2332

now Cra > Iop > Saci > Enu > Eca > Feca > Sadi > Eni > Osa > Sram ^^ mshshshs

1 0
Score : 129

Sadly, the low damage output of the Sram class has made us into a person that runs around and confuses the AI so your teammates won't take as many hits.

Because, let's face it... A lvl whatever Srams damage can't compare to any of the other classes in the same level. Other classes out damage us from range, in close combat, in AoE and on single targets.

Imo, the easy thing to do would be to make our base damage higher when we hit from behind. Because that is the point, right? We're supposed to hit hard when backstabbing.

0 0
Score : 215
Nsuidara|2012-04-11 23:24:41
Lol. Sacrier is like faaaar behind the list. Feels more like Cra > Iop > Feca > Eca > Osa > Enu > Sac > Eni > Sadi > Sram.
1 0
Score : 166

Sadida can beat most classes at level 50+ especially iops lose to them. Overwhelmed by dolls that get extra ap or green guard hitting you 3 times each for 50 damage.

0 0
Score : 215
Sparklyportal|2012-04-12 12:28:02
Sadida can beat most classes at level 50+ especially iops lose to them. Overwhelmed by dolls that get extra ap or green guard hitting you 3 times each for 50 damage.
WHAT? Lol what kind of iop did u fight? A wraith and all the dolls are cleared out of the way. Then he simply runs and jump until he gets to you and permalock you. Done. End of fight. Your summon wont da shit as their just getting wraithed again.
0 0
Score : 24975
Sparklyportal|2012-04-12 12:28:02
Omg i don't know if i should cry or laugh over this post. Iop own each doll with single fire spell. Aoe spell like wraith kill all doll's without leaving sadida any chance in pvp. This is one of those main things that makes sadida underpowered as it can't face anyone who got fire spell's. And guess what? All classes got fire spells, just not sadida. Haven't you realise it yet? They changed ecaflip to have fire branch instead of air so go on if you don't beive me and see for yourself that any other lcass got fire branch. Sadida dolls are good only theoretically. They give as much damage support as time keeper for xelor, or in fact, less damage, but they can be killed in single turn before they can get to that point, and sadida need % chance to make doll's go nettle so it's not 100% damage bonus. So, Sparklyportal, why not try it out sadida yourself? Sadida even at 100lvl can't be compared to other classes.

Nsuidara|2012-04-11 23:24:41

Sacrier is epic with their coagulation and hp bonuses. He can get immortal if you won't get through his armor and that's a lot of damage to get through. Some sacrier's fail because they don't use this armor, but those who do are beast and i've seen those beast's owning cra's in 1 vs 1. I also faced 1 fire sacrier who started pvp with me on low hp and owned me by killing self and ressurecting for 1 turn to finish me off with another 700+ damage output. Sure they need turns to gain power unlike cra, and they suffer damage but thats why i agree they are somewhere in top 3 op classes. And sadida is not better then eniripsa and for sure not better then osamodas. This is why you see a lot of eniripsas and osamodas around and sadidas are like miracle. Sram is the same.
So it's:
1. Cram Iop, Sacrier
2.Ecaflip, Enutrof, Feca
3.Osamodas
4.Eniripsa
5.Sadida, Sram
Where: 1. is OverPowered and 5. is UnderPowered
0 0
Score : 2339
Hauhio|2012-04-10 15:07:51
I'm going to take my chess board out now and start playing it. You don't need to pay fees and you can play with as many pieces as you want, everything is balanced and the game offers a challenge which this currently doesn't.

Yours Direct

Chess balanced!!??

What about the queen?
She can reach across the board in any direction. Killing any piece with one blow.
Definately OP!

..hmmm..reminds me of something.. wink 
0 -1
Score : 446

A water sadida of my guild(lv aboute 8X) can do 70-80 dmg for doll(normal dmg) and he can use 6 doll but only 5 can give + 6 ap

HE CAN DO 70-80dmg/doll X 4hit X 5doll= 1400-1600, and this damage haven't bonus + 2 AP, MP damage etc. because he not take hit ._.
Sadi isn't UP

0 0
Score : 24975
Dgrayman4ever|2012-04-13 19:28:07
A water sadida of my guild(lv aboute 8X) can do 70-80 dmg for doll(normal dmg) and he can use 6 doll but only 5 can give + 6 ap

HE CAN DO 70-80dmg/doll X 4hit X 5doll= 1400-1600, and this damage haven't bonus + 2 AP, MP damage etc. because he not take hit ._.
Sadi isn't UP
To summon 5 dolls you need 5 turn's. In pvp you die faster. Or if your enemy is smart - it kill your doll right after you summon it. Doll's are not havign enough hp, this is why sadida is UP. And this summoning doll can be possible only if sadida is tanking damage but any fire aoe kill all your doll's and hurts sadida badly. The fact that sadida can summon 5 doll''s doesn't mean that it's normally possible. Without help of eniripsa it most likely not gonna happen. Doesn't matter how much ap sadida have 1 doll per turn is it's limitation. It must have this limitation to be kill-able, but doll's need more hp to actually survive in ortder to make sadida possible to deal the damage you have mentioned. Unlike other classes that can deal full dmg in 1st or 2nd turn. And you know even if you might need 5 turns to charge power, then your damage bonus is not nulified by other players. They can't kill your damage bonus and sadida damage bonus is in form of doll's that just die like flies.
0 0

Ok guys, is not a thread about Sadida come on smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread