FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvE Sram for Zinit

By Growlurg - MEMBER - July 12, 2017, 22:14:47

I recently create Sram. I heard that it's good in new dungeons, so I want to make trap sram (can it do good damage?). What gear, spells & passives (lvl 200) I should choose. I will be glad if you share your builds on Methodwakfu.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 469

trap sram not really good in pve

0 0
Score : 16196

In Zinit, traps exist to supplement Trap's solid melee damage output.

All of Sram's ranged tools work in PVE more as accessories to their strong melee gameplay, rather than as replacements for it. Traps and Hemorrhage allow a Sram options to work around enemies' mechanics when Sram can't get into a better position for direct damage. (Sram underperforms on Moon Island almost entirely because enemy mechanics there don't play nicely with Sram's indirect damage. On Zinit they do, which makes Sram a lot more effective on Zinit than on Moon).

I can't offer any solid builds, since my Sram is currently taking a backseat to my Sacrier & Ecaflip. If you're looking for a build that handles Zinit well, though, check out Kewkky's guides. What I can offer is that spells like Kleptosram, Forceful Blow, and Execution are all incredibly useful on Zinit.

If I were you, I'd try building a Sram with a decent amount of control through equipment, and focus your damage bonuses around Melee, Single Target and Rear Mastery. You probablly shouldn't grab any more distance & AOE mastery than provided by the Ambush passive.

0 0
Score : 3270

ty for explanation

0 0
Score : 1453
0 0
Score : 1453

It's not letting me edit.

Whoops, looks like i forgot to push Lock to 300, too.

Here's the fixed version.

Fix'd

1 0
Respond to this thread