FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New-ish returning player

By Rancidrode - MEMBER - June 08, 2015, 02:28:15

So I'm deciding to return to Wakfu since I'm pretty bored as max level in Dofus right now. Highest level I got is a 96 Panda but I'll have enough ogrines to class change to a Sram once I sell my stuff in Dofus and was wondering how good they are as a solo player at the moment ? I really don't like the Panda's playstyle and I like really high numbers more, but I don't want to be relying on others too much to keep myself alive. So I guess I'll put my questions below to make it easier for people to answer.

1 ) What element should I go for as a Sram ? I know Tri is very possible nowadays but I just don't like the fire branch that much, I really like the Air/Water branches more, so was thinking Air/Water ( forcefull, wily, trauma + klepto and bloody ripoff ) . Is that a good viable choice ?

2 ) How good is the survivability if I were to go Air/Water in the end ? Compared to other classes for example ( not comparing it to Feca or any other tank ofcourse, just DPT classes ). Same with the damage, how good compared to other classes o: ?

3 ) Abit class unrelated but what should I spend the remaining ogrines on ? I'm guessing I'll have around 10k+ ogrines left after class changing and I got a booster untill january next year. I also have a Trank and Krosmo and dislike the other sidekicks so should I just chance it and spend it on more booster packs ? ( I have a close combat mount which I could try and get a super food thingy for from the booster packs to instantly max it, or should I buy a single target mount instead ? )

That's it basically, hope I get some answers :3. Oh and one last question : I heard with the spell revamp coming it'll be possible to level all spells to max, is that true ? Would make me come back for sure since it's a goal to work towards which I always enjoy in games.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1820

O's no longer expire if you did not know. You could just sit on them until you find something you want to spend them on or decide you want to add booster when you know you'll use it.

0 0
Score : 1370

Well I'm going to keep some aside for when the Heroes system comes ( probably 6k ish ) but I'd like to spend some already. I really want to get one of those gobball petsmounts with the flame gobball skin but not sure which one would be better for a Sram, single target or close combat ?

Would also appreciate it if someone could answer the rest of my questions in my first post !

0 0
Score : -3046

For a Sram it is better to pick close-combat.

:wind:-water is a good way to go, reliable and damaging, without poison though.

Yes, at level cap you would be able to max all spells, until you are not level cap you can max a limited amount which increases as you gain levels (if you manage your spell levels smart you can have 11 spells ready to use if you don't level utilities at lvl 160, 9 spells maxed).

Also, after spell revamp I think water-:wind: is a good way to go, not too complex playstyle as it doesn't tie you to the hemmorhage, but still damaging well.

0 0
Score : 1370

Thanks for the reply, went ahead and class changed and got myself a gobballrog mount thingy, I took the single target one ( does it make any difference though ? My spells are both single and close combat. Seems like it'll just be the same bonus ? ). I'm going to be able to get roughly 30k ogrines when my Dofus items sell so I'll buy some growth kibbles to instantly lvl it to 50 for the bonus while leveling.

I haven't tested sram on BETA yet but I really like the way Air/Water plays so I'm probably not going to swap the main elements.

0 0
Score : -3046

well ye it doesn't matter a lot. but :wind:water sram has two area-distance moves(Rascalry and Forceful Blow), so idk. doesn't matter a lot anyway.

you should try the BETA server though.

0 0
Respond to this thread