Ankama Trackers

[Revamp] Sram Design Document

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - May 02, 2014, 16:17:53
DevTracker
Reactions 149
Score : 7908
SpecAce|2014-05-20 03:46:45
Okay Ankama, add a pushback damage to fear that scales with air damage
Would probably make it too similar to air masq gameplay, double and extra pushback damage :0

The change to Sram seems incredibly slow, I cant find any changes posted on the french side - just a few replies to questions / comments on the thread :/
0 0
Score : 925

GG ankama. This is the worst revamp iv ever seen. Like always you dont give a crap what the players want, you want you're filthy money. you dont even care to implement traps into the class. i havent played wakfu in months and i was HOPING for the love of good you would implement traps. Well i guess not.

You no why the servers are wastlands? Cause you dont listen to us! you're game is going down the drain, i bet its not long before the servers go down FOR GOOD. You keep trying to make quick bucks by selling these usless origin packs (Room decor etc), you NEVER help youre player base, heck my friend lost all hes gear a few months ago from a game breaking bug, you didnt even care to respond or even help him out.

I used to be a avide dofus/ wakfu player since the early release of the betas. And honestly what you did to srams on wakfu totaly destroys what srams are supposed to be.

I got so much more id love to say, but theres really no point in wasting my time, cause you dont even read the forums or care about the player base anyways.

GG Ankama, GG

0 -3
Score : 5218
dragons769|2014-05-21 05:27:16
GG Ankama, GG

Really? You made a separate thread for this and still posted it here too?

On you concerns for traps, Shadow Trap, which they already tried failed quite badly. This Sram revamp is looking actually to be very well done with how they're not allowed to steal and distribute loot and the new invisibility mechanics and double... So much good from this so far and this is only a rough draft. So nothing is set in stone yet.

I would love traps, but am I sad to not see them in the revamp, not really as they would need a lot of work to and development to work properly. Would you give the Sram invisible traps? If so, what size (single cell, cross, more?). If they're invisible, would they deal little damage as the enemies have no idea where they are? Or if they're visible, would they deal lots of damage as it would be easy to walk around. If they're visible though, it would be similar to the Eca's leaping ability in terms of a trap, or a Rouge's bomb wall, in which many would just place a trap and push them onto it. If that's the case, it doesn't sound like a trap at all and might as well just be straight up damage.

Again, I'm all for traps, but only if you could come up with a balanced and fun way for them to work.

As far as destorying what srams are supposed to be... Really? This is not Dofus, but Wakfu. Srams are Thieves and Assassins and I believe this revamp really focus' on those facts. Fire for high damage and bleeding out the enemy. Air for invisible stealth kills, and Water for robbing the enemies blind and now is able to not only use the loot for oneself, but for anyone on your team allowing for better team play. The double now even has HP, so it won't die in one hit.

Good Revamp so far.

- Kat
1 0
Score : 473
kurokat|2014-05-21 07:07:16
dragons769|2014-05-21 05:27:16
GG Ankama, GG

Really? You made a separate thread for this and still posted it here too?

On you concerns for traps, Shadow Trap, which they already tried failed quite badly. This Sram revamp is looking actually to be very well done with how they're not allowed to steal and distribute loot and the new invisibility mechanics and double... So much good from this so far and this is only a rough draft. So nothing is set in stone yet.

I would love traps, but am I sad to not see them in the revamp, not really as they would need a lot of work to and development to work properly. Would you give the Sram invisible traps? If so, what size (single cell, cross, more?). If they're invisible, would they deal little damage as the enemies have no idea where they are? Or if they're visible, would they deal lots of damage as it would be easy to walk around. If they're visible though, it would be similar to the Eca's leaping ability in terms of a trap, or a Rouge's bomb wall, in which many would just place a trap and push them onto it. If that's the case, it doesn't sound like a trap at all and might as well just be straight up damage.

Again, I'm all for traps, but only if you could come up with a balanced and fun way for them to work.

As far as destorying what srams are supposed to be... Really? This is not Dofus, but Wakfu. Srams are Thieves and Assassins and I believe this revamp really focus' on those facts. Fire for high damage and bleeding out the enemy. Air for invisible stealth kills, and Water for robbing the enemies blind and now is able to not only use the loot for oneself, but for anyone on your team allowing for better team play. The double now even has HP, so it won't die in one hit.

Good Revamp so far.

- Kat
Couldn't agree more, I'm loving the revamp so far, and why are people so attached to Traps, come on I've played dofus too and this is a diferent game, if you want the dofus sram's gameplay on wakfu, go back to dofus.... The revamp seems to be awesome, that's how Wakfu's Srams are! Thumbs up for this revamp!!

Best regards,

Daz Bonez
0 0
Score : 11359

AMAZING REVAMP. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. WATER SRAM GETTING BUFFS. SRAMS MECHANICS MAKE MORE SENSE. SRAMS GET AOE. SRAMS GET POISON BUFF. AP STEAL SPELL 2ap 1mp. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

Lord of Srams has spoken.

0 0
Score : 17865

Skull, how about dat Loot Or Ripoff? Stuff's amazing!

0 0
Score : 2407

Except for the fact that trauma damage is ridiculously low, and that so given aoe with the spell itself can be cast to face only.

0 0
krutaismagisters|2014-05-23 12:45:31
Except for the fact that trauma damage is ridiculously low, and that so given aoe with the spell itself can be cast to face only.
The damage on trauma should be 85
Either the inclement, or the level 100 damage is incorrect
0 0
Score : 11359
dude. damage of trauma goes up by stacking poison with that other air spell. its like hemorrage but for air branch. it is genius and my peen loves it
0 0

In it's current state, idk how viable air would even be :0
Looking back over it, air seems to use much more wp / mp than I thought.
2mp from guile and I'd say another 2mp from forceful blow leaves very little mp left for movement. This means you'll probably lose invisibility very easily as enemies will be able to reach you / determine where you were, unless you want to spend more wp on crossing shadows :/
With trauma autoconsuming wp it will drain even faster.

You can't even multi element with air if you want to go invisible either :/

If they dont want to drift too far from the elemental spells, Sram reflexes could also add something like 0.5% chance per level of shadowy cloak to regenerate 1wp?
Or this could replace the current passive along with a boost to the water / fire branches - maybe +10% double health? So the double would be summoned at the cost of 30% of the srams hp, but have 40% of it? :x

0 0
xCATZILAx|2014-05-23 15:51:49
dude. damage of trauma goes up by stacking poison with that other air spell. its like hemorrage but for air branch. it is genius and my peen loves it
What if someone decides to cover up his face, so basically we have to use diversion and hit face. I wonder if attacking empty cell while being invisible will reveal you.
0 0
Score : 293
krutaismagisters|2014-05-24 12:04:43
xCATZILAx|2014-05-23 15:51:49
What if someone decides to cover up his face, so basically we have to use diversion and hit face. I wonder if attacking empty cell while being invisible will reveal you.
Honestly, I barely use invis now. I don't think it's fair in duels and it's not very useful in dungeons. I could care less about invis tbh.
0 0
Score : 9334

ANYONE barely use it because it simply doesn't work very well, that's the point of revamp.

And just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't either.

0 0
Score : 5218
Rokugatsu|2014-05-24 20:45:41
ANYONE barely use it because it simply doesn't work very well, that's the point of revamp.

And just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't either.
Hear hear! =^.^=

- Kat
0 0
Score : 17865

I actually use invis a lot when soloing. sad 

0 0
Score : 1751

So if you're 1v1ing and you're full air built, you would fuck half of your AP?

0 0
Trolololo4|2014-05-26 05:43:48
So if you're 1v1ing and you're full air built, you would fuck half of your AP?
Freak em out by pulling out a double :0
0 0
SSBKewkky|2014-05-25 18:19:48
I actually use invis a lot when soloing. sad
I do too, but tbh I do it mostly because it's fun, not because it's super useful biggrin (though sometimes it can actually save my life)
0 0

I use invisibility basically everywhere. Especially in pvp. And I still hope double counts as an ally so while 1vs1/soloing I don't lose ap.

0 0
krutaismagisters|2014-05-26 14:00:06
I use invisibility basically everywhere. Especially in pvp. And I still hope double counts as an ally so while 1vs1/soloing I don't lose ap.
Unlimited invisibility (untill someone hit you) with full power would be a bit OP, don't you think?
0 0
Respond to this thread