FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

fire now best dpt?

By ArsenicAndOldLace June 01, 2012, 15:34:32

i was just wondering what branch was best dpt now (i was an air cra, and got really discouraged after the last nurf ¬¬) i love cra because of the range, but i want to do do even damage as the rest of my party also so...im sorta at a loss and i dont see many new threads in cra class any more, so i was just wondering...

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 2760

Fire seems to be the way to go now, especially with the new improved beacons. With the nerf to beacon sneaking, the fact that fire arrows don't cost any MP can help, strategically, too. I plan on switching to fire once the new spell system comes out, myself, although you do have to be careful with friendly fire issues in groups (course, most fire cras just assume the group members don't mind being lit on fire if the enemies are blown up, too, I've noticed. Fortunately for them, I don't mind, but I dunno about everyone else)

0 0
Score : 1043

I'm a fire cra and lvl 35 and I deal between 60 and 65 easy every turn without beacons, cra precision or crit dmg. I love it because I don't have to sacrifice MP or WP like SA and RA which allows me to run around more. I know some people say the AoE in fire class can hurt your team but there normally is a way to hit around your team while still using the fire spells. Overall I'm loving being a fire cra at the moment. I mean when I use a beacon or get cra precision dmg makes it near 90-100 a lot at my lvl now which I think is pretty good. I can't answer your question on which class/combo is best dpt but that is what mine looks like at for my lvl. PS..I have a friend who is air cra who is 3 lvls below me. We dueled the other day and I beat him very bad it wasn't close. Not saying that's what it will be every time but its the only chance I've had to duel air cra around my lvl.

0 0
Score : 1356

i figured fire was the way to go, can fire hold its own in a group?

0 0
Score : 1043

Yeah specially if the group member are around same lvl. I mean most of the people I play with are higher lvls so of course they are going to kill more etc...but even then you can do a ton of dmg if take into account the AoE and use it effectively.

0 0
Score : 168

Fire tree has best AoE damage, however Air tree has better utility as well as better single target DPT.

As a 105 Air cra, i have yet to see ANY fire cra deal as much damage as i do to single targets with

3x storm arrows.

Additionally, air can stack more riddle than fire and without the straight LoS that Riddle Arrow needs.

Not much of a big deal anymore but i like to think it helps =)

Plus i never hit my buddies =)

0 0
Score : 880
suji123|2012-06-02 09:49:14
Fire tree has best AoE damage, however Air tree has better utility as well as better single target DPT.

As a 105 Air cra, i have yet to see ANY fire cra deal as much damage as i do to single targets with

3x storm arrows.

Additionally, air can stack more riddle than fire and without the straight LoS that Riddle Arrow needs.

True, my Air Cra guildy does way more damage than me on Black Crow and other bosses with a 3x3 cell.

I only do 500-700 damage per explosive arrow crit.

--

Earth got ***ped on and is bugged so it's kinda pointless.

Good thing I was literally earth and fire to begin with.
0 0
Score : 1356

3x storm arrows.

yeah ive been an air cra for a while, and my team mates appreciated not being hit ¬¬ im level 70 though and only doing 100 damage per storm arrow (when before the patch it was closer to 200 per storm arrow) how did you go about gaining 9 ap?
0 0
Score : 120

Can't say anything for Air or Earth, but Fire can easily do just as much damage as other classes of the same level. In my guild I'm considered the nuke of the team because I can stack my AoEs and aim around my teammates with my Beacons AND Explosive Arrow.

It might be different for others, perhaps they're not good in a turn-based grid styled combat, or perhaps they don't know their ranges well enough, but Fire can still be a very valuable team player and amazing damage if done right.

0 0
Score : 6586
ArsenicAndOldLace|2012-06-03 12:48:17

3x storm arrows.

yeah ive been an air cra for a while, and my team mates appreciated not being hit ¬¬ im level 70 though and only doing 100 damage per storm arrow (when before the patch it was closer to 200 per storm arrow) how did you go about gaining 9 ap?

Air Cra 9 AP 6 MP build...

Assuming Crobak Set...

Crobak set (+2 MP), Shadowed Amulet [or any +1 AP necklace] (+1 AP), Maka Bow [or any +1 AP weapon] (+1 AP), +1 AP from stats, +1 MP from stats.

9 AP 6 MP with 270 stat points leftover to spend. Also you can wear nun set pieces (helm + cloak), Black Crow Shoulders (or Heaterettes), and Black Crow Ring to get some additional air damage.
0 0
Respond to this thread