FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question on cras passive ability

By Vanelfanel February 25, 2012, 22:57:45

Some of the passive abilities like powerful shooting increase your spell levels but says its capped at 100? does that mean that if im already at level 100 this ability is worthless now?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 396

I know Iops have multiple passives that buff Power, and power caps pretty easily with just Authority. Many Iops have this problem, too.

0 0
Score : 562

I'm not entirely sure where you got that information, but if they do update the cra so that powerful shooting increases spell level, then yes, the spells will not grow above level 100, making it near useless end-game. That's why I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make that change, and if they did, very few would put points into it until the level cap goes to 200 and you will be able to attain all class skills, i.e. putting points into it won't prevent you from maxing other skills.

Currently, it gives the Power buff (much like that of the Iop) and maxes at 30% damage boost.

0 0
Score : 3269

k thanks i think i miss read. Its a extra amount of damage. I use to think it was extra levels to your spells if no in contact. Its extra power to your damage but gets capped at 100% extra if your using other things to raise its level..
=(

0 0
Score : 4

LOL!

The % buff of Power ( is that the name of the state? i play the game in spanish) does not count the % you get from the gear. And even though with Powerful shooting and surprise arrow you do not reach the 100% you have nothing to be affraid of...

However with the new patch there are a lot of changes to the cras so this topic/qustion might be obsolet.

0 0
Respond to this thread