FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cra Help

By lordzentq June 18, 2011, 19:50:18

Hello, My in game Cras name is Hellsing and i have been testing out the class since closed alpha. Im willing to help anybody with builds, or questions about the class.

0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 431

With the new ability point system. What character stats should I invest in?

0 0
Score : 5814

what kind of cra r u, earth fire or air

0 0

Air

0 0

Theres a multitude of things you can do, ive seen crit based air cras and plague arrow based. Plague arrow goes with 1ap then often a goultard (sword gives 1ap -30% resistances). This alows you to cast 2 plague arrows in 1 turn dealing very good dmg. However doing this will take away some benefits such as back dmg and you wont be able to get your 2nd ap till lvl 79 with the new system.

the crit build focuses more so on storm arrow, You get lvl 4 long distance combat, and focus on getting +mp and +crits. Long distance combat has a curent max of 50% and the +20 crits will give u a base of 73 (3 is the base with nothing). The point of this build is to crit with storm arrow and placing 2 beacons adjacent to the enemy for double push/beacon dmg. The dmg ive heard is very good manly for lower levels because push will always be a constant 6.

Over all the choice is urs to make, you could hybrid both ideas or just focus on 1 aspect over the other. For skills if you do the plague arrow i suggest +1 ap then save for 2, and for abilities you will need + range most definatly. All the other abilities are your choice to make. You could even get precision for that random crazy dmg bonus! Hope this helped if you have any further questions dont be afraid to post

0 0

Thank you very much for the help.

0 0
Score : 34

I'd love to hear more about your Crit Fire build. Thanks.

0 0

Ah the crit fire build, A personal favorite. Basicaly its rather simple get as much crits as possible and 5 mp asap for more crits. ull be a turret (not moving) till late game when u have 7mp. With long distance combat and 20 crit base u can reach 73 crits without gear. Then u can get gear to fill in the 27 gap. Fire cra spells all have a 100% chance of effects, this gives them more use. For example if u go 7ap u can use long distance combat and then 2 blazing arrows. each arrow has a high chance of dealing burning effect dmg if its a crit and crit dmg also.

For example: 2 level 58 Blazing arrows are fired. There base dmg is -20 fire dmg and the crit damage is -31 dmg, the burning effect will stack giving -116 fire dmg (58+58) or in other words -31 fire dmg (a 3rd crit shot)

You could also swap in other needed spells like the aoe ones. For example burning arrow for massive straight line dmg or blind that random person for -20 range with a high crit chance blinding arrow.

Overall this build is compleatly in testing phase and i cant give exact builds on it but that is the basic idea.

0 0

I am only currently level 13. Would you recommend switching from Air to Fire?

0 0

Stick with whatever you like more, if airs ur thing go for it, if you think earth might be interesting try it out. At level 13 you can still go whatever type you want. If you want to switch out of air to earth or fire go right ahead.
Im just here to help u guys with builds
Remember theres no right and wrong way to make a build, just your way. who knows maybe ull find somthing that i, or anybody for that matter ever knew about that works better then anything else.

0 0
Score : 90

Hello! I basically have an idea of what I want to level, but I want to make sure it sounds good.

Okay, so I am Air (going for 8 AP Plaguing Arrow in ten levels at 45), and for Special Abilities, I think Heightened Vision, Powerful Shooting, and Bat's Eye are the main priorities. As of now I have 2 levels in Powerful shooting and 1 level in Heightened Vision. I want to save Bats Eye for later, when I can be more useful in a group by taking the monster's range.

So:
Max Powerful Shooting and Heightened Vision.
Level Bats Eye.

Sound good? And any advice for what comes after Bat's Eye?

0 0
Eniphant|2011-06-28 13:56:49
Hello! I basically have an idea of what I want to level, but I want to make sure it sounds good.

Okay, so I am Air (going for 8 AP Plaguing Arrow in ten levels at 45), and for Special Abilities, I think Heightened Vision, Powerful Shooting, and Bat's Eye are the main priorities. As of now I have 2 levels in Powerful shooting and 1 level in Heightened Vision. I want to save Bats Eye for later, when I can be more useful in a group by taking the monster's range.

So:
Max Powerful Shooting and Heightened Vision.
Level Bats Eye.

Sound good? And any advice for what comes after Bat's Eye?
Powerful shooting takes allot of points for a max of 30%, in my opinion its not worth the points at the moment unless its maxed. Ur correct for getting + range that helps alllot, and bats eye is mainly for pvp. Remember tho if ur using bats eye some abilities arnt impacted. Like iops jump for example.

With this kind of build theres a few things u can do. You could get mechanics +1 so u can use an extra air beacon for more push, or you could get precision lvl 1 or even 2. However i think the major priority is as u said. Max heightend vision. If you still want to get powerful shooting thats good, just make sure you get it maxed or its useless. In my opinion you shouldnt worry to much about skills after you get this build. Ull be around lvl 80 (im not kidding).

Im lvl 60 and the only skills i have at the moment is +1 range and lvl 4 long distance combat, i cant get anything else bc i dont have enough points.

Overall good build, stick to it, kick some ***, i hate plague arrow {dofus memories bring tears sad}
0 0
Score : 1469
lordzentq|2011-06-29 06:50:19
Powerful shooting takes allot of points for a max of 30%, in my opinion its not worth the points at the moment unless its maxed.
That logic is really flawed considering the further you invest in the skill the less value you get per point spent.
0 0

Pzwn, your right about that. My logic is flawed. However 4-15% damage seem to do little to nothing at my level. Maybe 1 - 3 damage the most when you could level some other skills. If ur willing to put 260 points in for 3 damage go right ahead.

0 0
Score : 181

I'm making a fire cra and I've decided to focus on beaconing/unbeaconing because of it's awesome aoe. My problem is, my beacon is around 20, where as my blazing and blinding are around 10. How come my other spells are so low leveled if I use them to ignite my beacon?

0 0
Score : 4291

Becaons currently absorb way more than the usual share of XP. They had the beacon XP working nicely before one of the recent patches (not sure if it was 0.305?), but then they changed it to the current system, which is a little insane. I don't know if this is intentional or a mistake or what. It's keeping me from playing a Cra, though.

0 0
Score : 181

It's kind of silly having your beacon super high and all your spells so low. It makes finishing off a mobile enemy very hard. I guess i need to improve my individual spells first before leveling my beacon

0 0

Thanks for ur help food biggrin

Ok, finished testing the crit fire cra build. so far the max crits possible in wakfu is 94. With 50% off long distance combat, 3 base, 6 off rings, 3 off king borins bow, and 20 off skill points.

When a fire cra crits it gets its spell bonus 100% of the time. For example burning effect, blinding effect, and explosive effect.

An example of the damage output:
lvl 58 blazing arrow crits for -31 fire dmg, if it crits two times it will yield a 116 burning effect on the enemy (-31 fire damage) equivilent to a crit off blazing arrow
Using this you can deal -31 fire damage three times in 1 turn yielding 300 damage with 200% fire damage
At higher levels when newer crit gear is availible and the closer you get to 100% this may yield better if not the same damage output as air cras, and can deal blinding effects and explosive effects in aoe.

Therefore upon compleation of my testing, fire crit cras can be just as effective as *** loving air cras (its true they love their back dmg wink )

Heres the build:
Ability points:
+1ap
then +2mp or +20 crits (you can get either first depends on how long u can wait but both are needed in the long run)
Rest in init to go before that air cra and blind him wink

Cra spell points:
+1 range
+4 long distance combat
+1 range
+1 range
(whatever you want) precision can be next, powerful shooting for some overall burning damages, reflection for range vs range pvp (extreamly effective vs homing arrow spam) or even the evasive move to randomly dodge melee based damage overall these are what i suggest for extreamly late game players

battle style:
Until extreamly late game your basicaly a turret. barely moving to maximize crit chance. However when you hit over 5mp you can use the rest of the mp to move about the combat field (since the max is +50% crits on long distance combat). The 1 ap is needed to use long distance combat then fire 2 blazing arrowd at a target, yielding very good damage. On average with my 60% crit chance (after using long distance combat of course) the crit chance is very effective and im almost surprised when i dont hear it at least once a turn. Since burning effect is 100% i deal on average 200 damage a turn in the face of my opponent single target (equivilent to those deadly air cras around my lvl *60*) and thats if the second burn doesnt proc off the base 10% chance when it doesnt crit.

Overall the build i found was fairly fun and didnt use beacons nearly as much as other builds. The aoe is extreamly effective with the use of exploive arrow and explosive state. and air cras hate me because of blinding effect.

If you have any further questions about my build just post. And yes my spelling sucks. I dont care, its a forum, and im not spell checking it. Deal with it tongue 

0 0
Score : 4291

That looks awesome! Aside from "awesome", I don't have much to add. ^__^

You can cram in a few more crits with, say, a trool helm, but 94% is plenty enough! You probably want the %damage of a better hat anyway; Riktus, I'm guessing. I can see how you wouldn't be that interested in beacons, as they don't have a critical hit value anyway.

I'm interested to know what you think about using that level 55 shovel that gives +15% fire dmg and +1 MP, but -2 range. You suffer a loss of crits and HP by not equipping the Borins Bow, but that's a relatively easy way to get your hands on another MP, potentially saving a ton of regular ability points that could be put in HP or Initiative or something more useful than a second MP? Feels like a tough call, and imagine it ostly comes down to how useful that 2 range turns out to be. Thoughts?

0 0

the -2 range will kill you, you have to get closer to an enemy which will take mp. I mean u can get it if you want, but i only have +1 range and thats not even enough right now. the shovel i think is a bad call. Try getting a gob frog axe at least if u cant get the bow (2%crits 15% fire dmg) also you should never be dependent on an item like that for mp. Theres always somthing newer down the road to replace it. This build is to minimize the need of current items by replacing it with skills.

If the shovel didnt give -2 range it would be perfect, but -2 range is jsut to much to recover from for a cra

Also i dont use justice set, i have 4mp 13 base crits 7 from gear (soon to be 8) and long distance combat maxed (60 crits) max without justice set is 82 and you can keep a damage/hp bonus from riktus

0 0
Respond to this thread