FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New to Cra

By February 19, 2011, 19:24:33

So yeah I am new to Wakfu and Dofus when it comes to serious mechanics and builds.  I played a Osamodas on Dofus every now and then but never really got into learning the stats and all.  So far Ive been trying to level all my skills and recently I just checked the forums and I am seeing fire builds and Earth builds etc.  So I am guess we should only focus on one build?  Would I be correct in that?  I assume we would want to level our skills in another build some since they all add to situational benifits correct?  So far I have focused more on my Earth skills sothey are closer to my actual level.  I would be greatful for any tips you can share.  smile

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 852
Ajent|2011-02-19 19:24:33
So yeah I am new to Wakfu and Dofus when it comes to serious mechanics and builds.  I played a Osamodas on Dofus every now and then but never really got into learning the stats and all.  So far Ive been trying to level all my skills and recently I just checked the forums and I am seeing fire builds and Earth builds etc.  So I am guess we should only focus on one build?  Would I be correct in that?  I assume we would want to level our skills in another build some since they all add to situational benifits correct?  So far I have focused more on my Earth skills sothey are closer to my actual level.  I would be greatful for any tips you can share.  smile

In my opinion, whatever build that suits your playing style will be the best. I don't really focus on one. But of course most people here will suggest focusing on one build.
0 0
Score : 977

The reason most people focus on one element is because equipment sets usually focus on one element, if you mix and match equipment to boost multiple elements you end up weaker overall by missing out on complete set bonuses.

That said there is a defensive advantage to focusing on multiple elements, every few levels invested into a given elements skill boosts your damage with that element and your defense against that element, so someone who focuses exclusively on Earth will be very powerful with earth and not be hit as hard by earth attacks, while someone who goes all around on their elements won't hit as strong with a given element, but will be more resistant to damage overall.

0 0
Respond to this thread