FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Precision

By February 10, 2011, 04:01:40

does it double the damage from a arrow from a bow weapon or does it double the damage from a magic spell arrow

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 415
ZachF|2011-02-10 04:01:40
does it double the damage from a arrow from a bow weapon or does it double the damage from a magic spell arrow
  I'm thinking it does so for both.
0 0
Score : 114

Currently It's bugged. I have two ranks in it and I have yet to see it do anything. I crit more than this goes off, even though I have 3% crit. But to answer your question. It would seem that it's designed to proc (happen) when you hit something with an arrow based skill. Why is this important? because it does not effect beacon damage.

0 0
Score : 441

I have two ranks and have never actually seen precision trigger; I'm mostly using beacon as a situational spell.  Feels bad.  But yes, I'm assuming it triggers pretty much the same as Iops skill that turns people around (whatever that one's called).

0 0
Score : 114

(from above post)
-------------------------------------------
I have two ranks and have never actually seen precision trigger; I'm mostly using beacon as a situational spell. Feels bad. But yes, I'm assuming it triggers pretty much the same as Iops skill that turns people around (whatever that one's called).
-------------------------------------------

I've seen that Iop skill (it's called authority) proc plenty. It starts at 10% rather than 2% (which is what precision starts at). If someone say that they've seen precision actually do anything I would be more than happy to agree that it's not bugged, but as is that you (the above poster) has not seen it, and I have not seen it, I still stand by the point that it is likely bugged and does not work.

0 0
Score : 5

A buddy of mine in the 60's quit his Cra, was saving up points for AP but did me the favor and maxed Precision to see if it works and I did the dodge skill I forgot what's the name of it 6% at max. anyway neither of the skills worked after a few hours of testing.

0 0
Respond to this thread