FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

question of heightened range effects

By February 09, 2011, 01:31:12

Hey i want to get heightened range for my Cra and I am wondering if that will increase my range so for the basic earth spell it will be 1-2 range or will it  be turned to 2 range and close range combat would be impossible

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 977

The heightened range skill does not seem to affect Arrow Blow at all, it remains at range 1. Given the pattern of how other spells are affected though, it would increase to 1-2 if it was affected, the minimum range is left alone, the max range is simple bumped up by 1 per skill level.

0 0
Score : 114

thanks so much i was waiting to spend my points because i didnt want to be trapped do you know if it also works on the beacons

0 0
Score : 977

With one level of Heightened Range skill, my level 1 fire beacon has a range 1-4. I forget what the default range is, so compare that to what you currently have.

0 0
Score : 648
Rurichan|2011-02-10 23:00:22
With one level of Heightened Range skill, my level 1 fire beacon has a range 1-4. I forget what the default range is, so compare that to what you currently have.

It adds to the range of every ability that has a range over 1, so that includes beacons. AFAIK the only ability it doesn't boost is Earth Blow or whatever it's called.
0 0
Respond to this thread