FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My fire Cra

By ddavincci February 04, 2011, 05:32:20

i have played wakfu for the first time and never played dofus before, just readed some info on forums and websites like dofus wakfu wiki im new to this kind of game and its amazing i started playing a Cra and decided to go fire and this is my build till now:

Blazing arrow lvl 22
incadescent beacon lvl 22
Blinding arrow lvl 20
immolating arrow lvl 18
Explosive arrow lvl 17

and support:

powerfull shooting lvl 4 + 30% dmg
unbeacon lvl 1 +20% dmg
and expert mechanic lvl 1 +1 mechanism

i was thinking on get expert mechanic to lvl 4 thats 3 beacons and unbeacon maxed as well that means +50% dmg sooo my plan was to plant 3 beacons thats 3 wakfu points and unbeacon in max costs 1 ap each beacon destroyed so if i break all 3 beacons in one turn that means i have +150% damage add to the 30% damage that gives powerfull shot sooo F...ng crazy damge or i hope so.

i chose to deal damage and liked fire cra for AoE spells and has good status affects like blazing, explosion and blind, some ppl say fire cra is the weakest of all but i think i deal a very good damage but have somo boubts about my build and here they are:

-unbeacon say +20% damage, did that means every time i destroy a beacon i get +20% damage with any skill i use next or to the next beacon i use ?

-and if thats correct that means that with expert mechanic i can destroy two beacons and adds + 40% to next attack?

-how many turns last effect of unbeacon?

thnx all i hope someone can help me clear my doubts and give opinions in my build plan.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 5

I only have Lv2 Unbeacon, and it lasts for the turn you use it.  Not sure if you can double the buff, but other buffs seem to work that way.

0 0
Score : 4296

The fire branch is perhaps the weakest of the three, but that doesn't actually mean it's weak. I think Blinding Arrow is very underrated: the damage isn't great, but it's a non-linear AoE and it allows you to hit adjacent characters, which is pretty huge for a Cra. It's also great for triggering your beacon(s) while also hitting a near-by creature.

The trouble with trying to lay down multiple beacons is that you can only cast one per round (of the same element), but if you unlock and use the earth and air ones, too, yep, you can stack up to +150% damage at the cost of 3AP and 3WP. The damage bonus only lasts for the rest of the round, though, so you'd need a lot of AP to still pull off a big spell. (Keep in mind, though, that beacon damage is determined by your total bonus to damage when you place it, not when you hit it. So if you unbeacon twice and drop a third beacon, that beacon will always have +100% damages until it is destroyed.)

0 0
Score : 932

thnx for the answer i didnd t know a lot of these ill keep them in mind, and one more thing i believed that we can only go one elemental way but yesterday playing someone told me that we MUST lvl all elements, 

is it really possible to be tri-elemet and if so how does lvling all elements affect my char?

thnx for the answers!!

0 0
Score : 147

Honestly I think that if you are going to put points in unbeacon, you are going to want to focus on maxing it first, because it just requires way to much ap for it to be usefull any other way

0 0
Score : 733
Honestly I think that if you are going to put points in unbeacon, you are going to want to focus on maxing it first, because it just requires way to much ap for it to be usefull any other way

That depends on your build. If you're using unbeacon just to move your beacon from one place to another, putting a ton of points into it would be silly. Cras that max unbeacon typically use it in combination with another high AP attack which can be used the same round as unbeacon.

A +1ap set like gobbal could be used to give you 7ap, which would allow for unbeacon to be cast right before explosive, giving it a nice dmg boost. AOE spells really take advantage of that. As this is more dmg than powerful shot, it could be used in place of powerful shot (or before... until you have the points to max both). However, I think that a mechanics build usually revolves around using beacons for dmg... so destroying kinda defeats the purpose. I don't know... I haven't really played around with mechanics as it costs quite a bit to level up.
0 0
Score : 2196
ddavincci|2011-02-04 17:39:36
thnx for the answer i didnd t know a lot of these ill keep them in mind, and one more thing i believed that we can only go one elemental way but yesterday playing someone told me that we MUST lvl all elements, 

is it really possible to be tri-elemet and if so how does lvling all elements affect my char?

thnx for the answers!!

Well, it's not good to focus soley on one element, the other elements have usefull abilities too such as air's knockback and ultra long range shot and earth's melee range swipe.
0 0
ddavincci|2011-02-04 17:39:36

thnx for the answers!!

You don't need to level all elements, but don't be afraid to make a hybrid build (one that focuses evenly on two different elements) or to at least use spells from a different element.  The trouble with hybrid builds is that it's much easier to gather gear that only boosts a single element.  Going hybrid spreads out your damage potential, and makes each hit a little weaker, in exchange for greater versatility.  It's a tradeoff.
0 0

yes i was thinking in makin a 3-element cra i was reading and studying all cra skills and i think it will be a bit hard to master all elements but i think this will make a very strong cra but didnt take in consideration the problem of sets i think i have to test building a 3-element cra with full unbeacon now im wearing the gobb set and the +1 AP its really useless if u dont max unbeacon so i think im gonna focus on maxing unbeacon first then powerfull shot and expert mechanism to get the +150% damege for 3 unbeacons.

0 0

Sounds like a good plan. ^__^

0 0
takewithfood|2011-02-06 16:40:10
Sounds like a good plan. ^__^

Thnx i hope this works i will keep u all informed on how its going
0 0
Respond to this thread