Waiting for the new Cra builds

By Hoovyes - MEMBER - September 24, 2019, 18:59:24

I'm noticing some people mad about the Cra changes
But since I'm kinda of a new player I don't know what is suposed to focus now

And please don't come with : Guide of how to play Cra, create another class

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 246

cra got a huge dmg buff in this rework . ppl r ust gettin salty over the crit bonus from the precision passif have been removed and replaced with a dmg buff . its not even a probleme anymore u can still reach 100 % crit with subs . dw keep playing what u like. ppl are just unhappy cause their crit focused playstyle are basicly unmade (to an extent)

1 -2
Score : 101

Yeah, I felt like the damage fell off in the first two rounds, but in the third round my friend is doing a lot of damage to bosses ( Level 80 yet )

( We are both exploring the game, shes the Cra )

0 0
Score : -8

is cra precision still good to use or is carnage  better?

0 0
Score : 246

airFoxy|2019-09-26 10:04:27
im just play only cra many years, now im quit playing coz cra too OP as u say

i never said cra is op or weak or anything  . i just explained why some ppl are complaining and yea the changes are mostly positive . the 18 % crit bonus have been changed to possibly 48% FD .. thats a pretty good improvement  .. u still have 20 % crit passif so reaching 100 % crit is still super easy .. over  all there was an improvement in mobility .dmg. life steal. and the removal of some penalties . cra even have the best nuke atm , so  if the 18 % crit is the one bothering u . well u have  realy no reason to , all i can say that change does affect us badly no matter how it is it might be hard for u to adapt but be assured it was a change for the better 
3 -1
Score : 101

I'm with this person, answered nice a rude comment

0 0
Score : 35

I like the new cra. I love the unified mechanics. You can sustain like crazy now with the new passive that applies 5 additional riddles each attack. With lashing arrow you can essentially apply 20 riddled with 3 ap and then follow up with two blazing arrow to take a maximum of -5mp, build 40 riddles, and the heal a lot with voracious arrow. If you don’t need healing then you can burst using destructive arrow. You can essentially use any spell, and decide whether you wanna heal/burst/poison each turn. Great.

1 0
Score : 2325

How comparison dmg cra vs ougi/hyp ?

0 0
Respond to this thread