By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A question about Cra and beacons

By flonkopaten - MEMBER - April 13, 2018, 15:46:31

I changed my class to Cra though i  often play solo. I try google to find out about the different spells, but i find only old stuff and seems like they changed the game.
My question for now is about the beacon, in one guide they say you can use unbeacon to destroy your beacon, but i cant find that in game..other guides tells i can place 2 or 3 beacons but i can only place 1 beacon, and yet another guide says i can move my beacon, but how? 
can some one explain for me how this works? and i would be very glad if there was a up to date guide i could read for about different spells and so on..and how to use them.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 8770

Don't know any guides but here is what i know.

When you put the spell "Cra Beacon" into your decks it forces onto you unlocks a spell called "Beagon" which removes a beacon for 2 AP no further buffs. (IMO, just something that blocks more of my screen...)

You can also destroy a beacon with the 3-AP Air spell "Plaguing Arrow", this one additionally gives you a high damage buff for your next Damage spell.

You can place as many Beacons as you have Control, the Passive "Archery" gives +2.

Beacons are stationary and cannot be moved.

0 0
Score : 395
Thanks allot! now i think i understand smile
0 0

Is it possible to get higher range around the beacon ? i tried with 1 more "range" but it was the same as when i had 3 in range.

0 0
Score : 182

The Area of effect that the beacon produces when you shoot it with you elemental spell is not range modifiable. It is fixed to a certain shape shape as well. fire spells create an 3 radius 'circle' like area, while earth spells ... are a little more difficult to explain but it's kinda like a ring around it and it applies riddled. Air spells will on push in a cross pattern centered on the beacon it pushes anything within 2 spaces up to 2 spaces away.

0 0

Ok thank you for answer smile

0 0
Score : 3676

Id be upset if i could only have one bacon, i usually like like 3 slices with my eggs and toast..

0 -1
Respond to this thread