By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So no more "beacon"+ 2x explosive arrow in the same turn :(

By Proxir - MEMBER - October 26, 2017, 21:22:30

There's go my farming fire cra out the window... firesad

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 847

Cra became obsolete fogger are now the kings for farming

0 0
Score : -1

Well we still have Piercing Arrow(better if you have the passive to omph the damage and increase bounce) to use (^o^).v. For me, i prefer Piercing since it doesnt hurt allies on the way plus you can snipe those pesky mobs hiding behind walls ~(^o^~) tho nothing still beats exploding on sharpened state hitting 3-4 mobs. biggrin

0 0
Score : 10

Can i also ask is Piercing Arrow ST dmg or Area dmg?

0 0
Score : -1

Keisatkun|2017-10-27 02:32:09
Can i also ask is Piercing Arrow ST dmg or Area dmg?

Its always AoE. You can check if a spell is ST or AoE from the image at the upper right corner of the spell description. This is my go-to AoE spell whenever i do dg even before pre-nerf of explosive. I only use exploding now when i have sharpened and i can hit/kill 3-4 set-up mobs. Specially now that cra`s no-LoS spells were ``balanced`` you can use this spell to pull off a trick shot to mobs hiding behind walls or blocked by allies. I sometimes shoot this to my feca when he is surrounded by mobs since it bounces to enemies nearby him and the first hit is not as painful as the 3rd or 4th. Sorry for the side comment about the piercing laugh cheers.
0 0
Respond to this thread