By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Worth rely on poison with cra?

By inanimexs - MEMBER - May 31, 2017, 08:14:41

I wanna know if worth main on poison arrow.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 47

In the end game, no.
You will try to kill the 'regular' mobs as fast as possible, and usually succeed doing so in less than one turn, before the poison kicks in (Especially the second dot of poison)
Regarding the bosses, they all have invulnerability mechanics, so you will usually waste at least one of the two dots.

Before lv 120, I used it, but I think the regular arrows are more effective - The mobs usually die on t2 or t3, leaving really little time to use the poison arrow with Reach >= 30

2 0
Score : 343

In the end game, you don't rely on it. But, it is good for an air single target damage. Homming Arrow + 2 Poison Arrow. XD. It is very stupid because you use too much Wakfu points to use it. Best combo is maybe riddling + destructive.

1 0
Score : 343

Also, I have two cra so super destructive!

0 0
Score : 680

Iots|2017-05-31 09:15:25
In the end game, no.
You will try to kill the 'regular' mobs as fast as possible, and usually succeed doing so in less than one turn, before the poison kicks in (Especially the second dot of poison)
Regarding the bosses, they all have invulnerability mechanics, so you will usually waste at least one of the two dots.

Before lv 120, I used it, but I think the regular arrows are more effective - The mobs usually die on t2 or t3, leaving really little time to use the poison arrow with Reach >= 30

Thanks guys
ForevaHartrob|2017-05-31 15:54:50
In the end game, you don't rely on it. But, it is good for an air single target damage. Homming Arrow + 2 Poison Arrow. XD. It is very stupid because you use too much Wakfu points to use it. Best combo is maybe riddling + destructive.

huum, got it, thanks!
0 0
Score : 847

best single target DD is earth cra riddling is just too usefull even for your team mates reducing crit resist, and almost 95% os this game class rely on crit for damage  so you are buffing everyone  damage on  zinit 2 what i do is , put ridle, and let my team do damage( 4x Ridle arrow) and next turn one more and a destrutctive and put more stacks) air is lack lust on end game most mobs now, have either earth or water weakness and fire , even the mobs that are weak to air are not worth because you get more "damage"  just by puting riddle on them, zinits mobs are hard to 1 turn, on stasis 11+ at least now

0 0
Respond to this thread