By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best pet for Air/Earth cra

By SirFerrett - MEMBER - February 08, 2017, 23:38:58

What would be the best pet for an air/earth cra with mostly crit and single target damage.

Right now I have a moofly and a crobak

Don't know which one is better.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2322

Moofly is a waste since you can get to 100% crits without it but then again you're better off playing full distance/crit and not single target so go with Borbat, Croum if you want slightly more resist or even Yech'Ti'Wawa.

0 0
Score : 155

Nah, go distance/ST and Crit since you're duo and focus on your single target spells. Duo gear packs a bigger punch then tri and ST hits harder then aoe. So use a Crobak, case closed

0 0
secretshadow|2017-02-09 08:39:02
Nah, go distance/ST and Crit since you're duo and focus on your single target spells. Duo gear packs a bigger punch then tri and ST hits harder then aoe. So use a Crobak, case closed
Of course ST spells hits harder than AoE, the point is that you use AoE spells to hit several targets.

You're already shooting yourself in the leg by playing 2-ele, don't make it worse by not using the god sent Piercing Arrow.
2 0
Score : 770
SirFerrett|2017-02-08 23:38:58
What would be the best pet for an air/earth cra with mostly crit and single target damage.

Right now I have a moofly and a crobak

Don't know which one is better.

Moofly.

Not only is it better than crobak, but it's also Cra's best buddy.
0 0
Score : 155
Kruzy99|2017-02-09 11:48:01
secretshadow|2017-02-09 08:39:02
Of course ST spells hits harder than AoE, the point is that you use AoE spells to hit several targets.

You're already shooting yourself in the leg by playing 2-ele, don't make it worse by not using the god sent Piercing Arrow.

I am just saying, ST/Distance packs way more punch.

Aoe is for trash and if you base your builds around killing trash, then you are trash. Not trying to be rude dude, but maybe you need some help building a better Cra lol
1 -1
secretshadow|2017-02-12 06:35:04
I am just saying, ST/Distance packs way more punch.

Aoe is for trash and if you base your builds around killing trash, then you are trash. Not trying to be rude dude, but maybe you need some help building a better Cra lol
Oh boy, I almost laughed until I realized that you might actually be serious.
Best way to make your opinion completely irrelevant in any future Cra discussion. Keep it up.
0 0
Respond to this thread