FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Duo class for Cra?!

By Emotoy - MEMBER - January 31, 2017, 15:45:59

Greetings. I need advice. I am a new player Wakfu (I played for a long time Dofus).My Cra is lvl 24 and I want to get a partner class for him. I was intrigued Eca, do you think that's a good choice? Alternatively, what should I do for the character. and why.
Thank you for tips and advice.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 771

I doubt Eca and Cra would be a good combo if u're looking to level until mid-level on your own with just 2 chars (or maybe with sidekicks too).

Well,

Get a Feca. Hahahahaha....

No. Seriously. Get a damn Feca.

If you want a bit of heals though (since Eca does have healing options after all), Pandawa would be a great option too.

Basic tactics, your archer needs someone to tank in the frontline for him and control the enemies. Both Feca & Pandawa cover that aspect well.

1 0
Score : 4141

U can build eca to tank on front lines and control enemies actually. Cra eca sounds like a good combo to me and if u want eca to be dps later on they can do that as well. I would play classes u enjoy

0 0
SpecAce|2017-02-01 22:07:26
U can build eca to tank on front lines and control enemies actually. Cra eca sounds like a good combo to me and if u want eca to be dps later on they can do that as well. I would play classes u enjoy

False, they can't control enemies unless the starting positions of the mobs and/or themselves are already decent to begin with. In fact, most other classes, apart from Feca and Panda, can position/control mobs whenever it's convenient for them. Therefore, it's not a good valid reason to pick Eca for that purpose just because we think we can force it to be played that way, while there are more compelling and steady options (feca & panda).
0 0
Score : 44

Thank you for advice when choosing a partner class for my Cra. I chose the panda.Now I need some help finding the build for panda. What is the build for my situation best? Thank you in advance for your reply.

0 0
Emotoy|2017-02-03 18:42:39
Thank you for advice when choosing a partner class for my Cra. I chose the panda.Now I need some help finding the build for panda. What is the build for my situation best? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Panda has huge build versatility. And I honestly always find it really hard to give build and deck suggestions to people who have asked for my advice regarding Panda as I myself do not have fixed decks and builds. It changes drastically depending on what I'm up against.

It would be great if you can explain what exactly your situation is.

---

Anyways...

Generally, if you want the panda to be the positioner for your Cra's AoE hits, you need to have the panda's initiative higher than your Cra, so panda moves first to set up the mobs. Having a Tank panda will give you more freedom to jump to the enemy line and position as you please, as opposed to a more Damage-oriented panda with lower resistance, however damage-dealer pandas hit fairly hard. So, it's a trade-off, and it's up to you at this point.
1 0
Respond to this thread