By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is any one a tri cra?

By Aaron789 - MEMBER - August 31, 2016, 09:01:46

Hello I was planning on making a tri PVP cra....so? I'm like wondering any one else is a tri cra or has a tri cra build I can see with images and description if possible.

IGN:god-range

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 17321
Aaron789|2016-08-31 09:01:46
Hello I was planning on making a tri PVP cra....so? I'm like wondering any one else is a tri cra or has a tri cra build I can see with images and description if possible.

IGN:god-range
There is a Cra sub forum, for posts like this.
0 0
Score : 533

K

0 0
Score : 770

Assuming you're taking Poison Arrow for PvP, you have to gear purely Single target + Distance, and not critical damage.

That's all for tri cra. Not much.

0 0
Score : 17321
healermaster|2016-09-03 07:56:23
Assuming you're taking Poison Arrow for PvP, you have to gear purely Single target + Distance, and not critical damage.

crit damage is in chance

you still take it.
0 0
Score : 770
HateSpawn|2016-09-03 21:58:33
healermaster|2016-09-03 07:56:23

crit damage is in chance

you still take it.

Poison doesn't take into account crit damage. And OP is asking about a straight PvP Cra.

Just bolded out a word in case you thought I was suggesting to not stat chd.
0 0
Score : 49

Could you go air/earth til you got the possibility for being tri-elemental? I meant I am re-starting new and I want to be tri-elemental but I guess it is more expensive than being two elemental. Would it mess the build?

0 0
Score : 2322
frenetiqueviolence|2016-12-04 22:29:16
Could you go air/earth til you got the possibility for being tri-elemental? I meant I am re-starting new and I want to be tri-elemental but I guess it is more expensive than being two elemental. Would it mess the build?
It definitely is more expensive so just play Air/Earth or Earth/Fire and just take 3 elemental items when possible.
2 0
Respond to this thread